3DXChat Community

LET'S MAKE THE GAME BETTER

MoraLaMala

I am creating a project to present to developers..if it is accepted it could make this game / chat, much better. The game could be more attractive if it gave us some more things, such as positions for sex and more outside it, it would also be interesting to be able to have some more actions, such as drinking from a glass or a cup, and having some more drinks, not only beer (coffe, etc). it can be so good too, to change the gifts for bonus of coins, and have online shops tu buy for example special clothes or objects...Well, i offer my colabotation to do some things, because i am a graphic designer in 2D and 3D....and  i want to know if somebody wants to join me to work, i think we can create a good group to make good things. Obviously i offer my work for FREE, i offer as i told my colaboration. Ok here some samples...(I can explain how these things work, obviously)

accesorios.jpg

CLOTHES.jpg

COINS.jpg

Edited by MoraLaMala
corecctions

15 hours ago, MoraLaMala said:

I am creating a project to present to developers..if it is accepted it could make this game / chat, much better. The game could be more attractive if it gave us some more things, such as positions for sex and more outside it, it would also be interesting to be able to have some more actions, such as drinking from a glass or a cup, and having some more drinks, not only beer (coffe, etc). it can be so good too, to change the gifts for bonus of coins, and have online shops tu buy for example special clothes or objects...Well, i offer my colabotation to do some things, because i am a graphic designer in 2D and 3D....and  i want to know if somebody wants to join me to work, i think we can create a good group to make good things. Obviously i offer my work for FREE, i offer as i told my colaboration. Ok here some samples...(I can explain how these things work, obviously)

accesorios.jpg

CLOTHES.jpg

COINS.jpg

what a great idea micro transaction make world spin :)

The thing tho is that to make a ingame shop u need services like paypal ..now the thing with paypal is that cant be used for sex and 3dxchat is tagged sex game BUT 3dxchat could make a deal for not the sex content but for more artistic content like clothes eccasories etc so creators get paid via the ingame shop or exchange xgold to real money .

anyway for now we wait some super cool updates like hair editor -cloth system- and sex pose editor so that ingame shop with creators can ofc wait cause gamne need to move step by step :)

1 minute ago, rhet said:

Have you played any new games lately? Micro-transactions are a plague on the industry.

why is a plague lol whoever wants to make micro transactions can do that whoever dont want no one force them :)

everyone can choose what to do .

also some want this feature some dont but everyone has the right we cant say no cause some dont want and ofc we cant say yes cause some want its dev decision such matters .

but gamming buisness shows that micro transactions make games better n richer ofc :)

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

why is a plague lol whoever wants to make micro transactions can do that whoever dont want no one force them :)

everyone can choose what to do .

also some want this feature some dont but everyone has the right we cant say no cause some dont want and ofc we cant say yes cause some want its dev decision such matters .

but gamming buisness shows that micro transactions make games better n richer ofc :)

Go play any game that relies on lootboxes or microtransactions for progression and then come back and make that statement.

I don't pay for this monthly to then be asked to spend more. That's one of the reasons many people are here I'd guess. Precisely because they're not asked to pay even more for customization options. A better idea would be to implement some kind of submission system, and let folks design their own stuff for the developer's approval, and then give it away in updates.

3 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

Just one little reminder: 3dxchat is not a free-to-play game and this fact changes many things.

Yes, it gives us free will to go elsewhere if we no longer like the game.  We do not own stock.  We bought a subscription.  We are free to go any time we wish.  That does not mean we can demand and get what we want.  We can ask questions and make suggestions.  Screaming won't change anything.  Neither will leaving.

let me put it in a more simple way haha

No ingame market = no tatoos-no piercings-no earings- no shoes -no tails-no cosmetics-no gestures-no dances-no clothes, that various creators could make for the game .If you are content with what game has now by all means its ok.

Edited by Aliviax

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

let me put it in a more simple way haha

No ingame market = no tatoos-no piercings-no earings- no shoes -no tails-no cosmetics-no gestures-no dances-no clothes, that various creators could make for the game .If you are content with what game has now by all means its ok.

Cool story.

Ofc we don't have all this stuff because of lack of market, not because lack of creation tools. Sure. 

2 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Yes, it gives us free will to go elsewhere if we no longer like the game.  We do not own stock.  We bought a subscription.  We are free to go any time we wish.  That does not mean we can demand and get what we want.  We can ask questions and make suggestions.  Screaming won't change anything.  Neither will leaving.

I didn`t get it. I said about ftp model in the game industry and btp. 3dx has and runs btp- buy to play. Those models are different and going different. damn not btp, pay to play. I was wrong lol Anyway its different.👽

Edited by ExHaran

12 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

u disagree that with a ingame market we would had all that n many more ? answer me this ?

may I answer? I may, why not. For this thing you talking about, devs should create another stuff. Without this stuff you ain`t able to put all of this you told: tattoo, cosmetics,jewelry,any 3d objects like a tail and many more. But if developers are able to create such stuff , they should be able to create all of this stuff like a tattoo, cos

metics etc. The stuff like an avastar in some game and more for alpha. This stuff isnt easy to create. This is first thing they should create. This is like a plugin. They made the world editor and started pose editor. Maybe we will see cloth editor someday. Simple question. Why do we need the in-game market?

Edited by ExHaran

3 hours ago, rhet said:

Go play any game that relies on lootboxes or microtransactions for progression and then come back and make that statement.

I don't pay for this monthly to then be asked to spend more. That's one of the reasons many people are here I'd guess. Precisely because they're not asked to pay even more for customization options. A better idea would be to implement some kind of submission system, and let folks design their own stuff for the developer's approval, and then give it away in updates.

1st 3dxchat is not a progression game lol ur 1st mistake 

second all i see is free free free free free hahaha

you reliaze that 3dxchat is a buisness right ?

you realize that 3dxchat  is cheaper among other games that are free to play but have a market to build ur avatar and are 100 years behind in graphics 

and again ill give u an example 

to build a good avi on second life that is suppoesely free u will spend arround 80 euro to have the best possible body hair head  3dxchat is 65 euro per year =cheaper ..ohh it doesnt end here on second life everyday u will buy a new dress new shoes gestures for parties etc etc 

so to sum it up 3dxchat is the best game graphic wise and the cheapest :)

7 minutes ago, ExHaran said:

may I answer? I may, why not. For this thing you talking about, devs should create another stuff. Without this stuff you ain`t able to put all of this you told: tattoo, cosmetics,jewelry,any 3d objects like a tail and many more. But if developers are able to create such stuff , they should be able to create all of this stuff like a tattoo, cos

metics etc. The stuff like an avastar in some game and more for alpha. This stuff isnt easy to create. This is first thing they should create. This is like a plugin. They made the world editor and started pose editor. Maybe we will see cloth editor someday. Simple question. Why do we need the imgame market?

EX what im trying to say is that you go to the baker buy1 bread for the baker that bread cost 1 euro and the customer wants to buy it 90 cent lol 

in short my opinion is that  players demand more than the value they have paid is what i believe :) 

there is a saying in some countries n goes like this ...you pretend you pay me i pretend i work  hahaha

Edited by Aliviax

7 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

u disagree that with a ingame market we would had all that n many more ? answer me this ?

I disagree that ingame market is required to have all this stuff. Creation tools is mandatory to create stuff, not market, it's kind of obvious. 

And yes, I do understand that if we, for example, will have clothes editor - with market AND clothes editor we will have more user created clothes than just with clothes editor.

But when you or some other fans of ingame market making a false dilemma - market and stuff - or no market and no stuff - I feel obliged to point out that it's a bullshit.  No creation tools = no user created clothes. Market can only speed it up. But will this speed up worth it? Well, everyone decides for themselves. I don't think that it's worth it. You think it is. It's fine, we have different position. But when you trying to persuade people that no market = no new stuff, you obviously lying. No market = less *avalivable to purchase* new stuff. Nothing more. Not less free stuff. Not no new stuff. 

Just now, Aliviax said:

1st 3dxchat is not a progression game lol ur 1st mistake 

second all i see is free free free free free hahaha

you reliaze that 3dxchat is a buisness right ?

you realize that 3dxchat  is cheaper among other games that are free to play but have a market to build ur avatar and are 100 years behind in graphics 

and again ill give u an example 

to build a good avi on second life that is suppoesely free u will spend arround 80 euro to have the best possible body hair head  3dxchat is 65 euro per year =cheaper ..ohh it doesnt end here on second life everyday u will buy a new dress new shoes gestures for parties etc etc 

so to sum it up 3dxchat is the best game graphic wise and the cheapest :)

My point wasn't that it was. My point was that microtransactions ruin games. Once this pandora's box is open, you'll be bombarded with more and more overpriced crap to buy constantly. Go play any game with a cash shop nowadays and see how much new content you can get without spending money once a cash shop is introduced. You will barely get anything new without having to pay for it on top of your subscription. If that's good for you, then cool, I guess...

Of course I realize it's a business. I already pay them. Nobody here is asking to get anything for free. It's more a question of what value is assigned to things.

Go ahead and argue against points I didn't make.

Also, I love how you say how 3dx is superior to Second Life in part because it's cheaper...then support adding the very same mechanism to make it just as expensive, if not more. That's some high-quality logic right there.

1 minute ago, rhet said:

My point wasn't that it was. My point was that microtransactions ruin games. Once this pandora's box is open, you'll be bombarded with more and more overpriced crap to buy constantly. Go play any game with a cash shop nowadays and see how much new content you can get without spending money once a cash shop is introduced. You will barely get anything new without having to pay for it on top of your subscription. If that's good for you, then cool, I guess...

Of course I realize it's a business. I already pay them. Nobody here is asking to get anything for free. It's more a question of what value is assigned to things.

Go ahead and argue against points I didn't make.

Also, I love how you say how 3dx is superior to Second Life in part because it's cheaper...then support adding the very same mechanism to make it just as expensive, if not more. That's some high-quality logic right there.

but sweet rhet no one forces you to buy the stuff from ingame market :)

Just now, Aliviax said:

but sweet rhet no one forces you to buy the stuff from ingame market :)

If there is anything developers have been shown to be good at over the past 10 years or so is convincing people to buy stuff they don't need.

And you're right, I won't buy stuff if it comes to that, but tons of people will...just like you spending 80EUR+ for customization stuff in SL. That only makes the experience more expensive and it will only get worse. Did you see the news about the Apex legends cosmetics 'achievement' thing that would cost $120 to get all of those 'limited time' cosmetics? (Cosmetics are what we're talking about here.) Do you really want to encourage that kind of behavior?

2 minutes ago, rhet said:

If there is anything developers have been shown to be good at over the past 10 years or so is convincing people to buy stuff they don't need.

And you're right, I won't buy stuff if it comes to that, but tons of people will...just like you spending 80EUR+ for customization stuff in SL. That only makes the experience more expensive and it will only get worse. Did you see the news about the Apex legends cosmetics 'achievement' thing that would cost $120 to get all of those 'limited time' cosmetics? (Cosmetics are what we're talking about here.) Do you really want to encourage that kind of behavior?

you keep talking about other kinds of games lol 3dxchat is not that kind of game we dont have weapons lol 

like come onnnnnnn let whoever wants to spend to spend 

Just now, Aliviax said:

you keep talking about other kinds of games lol 3dxchat is not that kind of game we dont have weapons lol 

like come onnnnnnn let whoever wants to spend to spend 

You miss where I'm talking about cosmetics?
I'm talking about exactly what would be going on here.

I make the example of other games that have cash shops, because that's what you're arguing for. This isn't complicated Alivia...try and catch up.