3DXChat Community

no friend list,gold or profiles

LadyRed

i have nothing ...NO PROFILES NO FRIEND LIST OR GOLD i have download this several times and keeps bringing back up the same thing its been a week now i would like it all to be working again ...i am paid till december if not working i wont be back this sucks i cant see anything i cant open rooms please get this resolve so i can stay i like it here but wont stay if this matter not solved...Thank You ,,,LadyRed

This bug should be fixed. In your case Anti-Virus software may block the game from receiving profile, friends, gold info from the server.
Please add 3DXChat.exe to the exception list.

Guys, does anyone else have this bug?

Gizmo, It is more than just the profile/coin glitch that many of us have experienced in the past.  She can't even see other avis.  I was on love island night before last and she sat down on top of me because she could not see me.  For me it was pretty funny but for her this must be frustrating and yes embarrassing.  

6m9kLV7A.png

there is so much lag with music. Let's see if the next patch fixes it. It is not always on our side Gizmo. I have glitches on 64, and not in 32 that I run at the mean time. The new client uses a lot of ressource (both side I think server and computer)

I had the same problem when I installed the game onto a new laptop. I tried the antivirus, with no luck, until I found a topic buried regarding firewall settings. I recommend opening TCP ports 81 and 8124 on your firewall. I tried this, and now have all profiles and gold back!

2 hours ago, wysiwyg said:

I recommend opening TCP ports 81 and 8124 on your firewall. I tried this, and now have all profiles and gold back!

Some firewalls can block the game from accessing the server via that ports as well. So you are doing right!

Guys please follow these steps if you have any issues with connection to server https://3dxchat.com/support/#connect

I'm having this same issue. I have a brand new laptop and installed the game. Can't connect (can't see my profile, friends, gold, etc.). I followed all the steps in the FAQ, nothing worked. Then I literally just disabled my entire firewall, and it still won't work. If I have no firewall active at all, I don't see why it won't connect.

No, I get into the game, I see everyone, can chat or interact with people. But my profile is blank (and everyone else's profiles are blank), my friends list is blank, and it shows I have 0 gold. 

I assume there's some sort of database where all that stuff is stored and the game needs to link to it.