3DXChat Community

Hi Briana… hmm, not sure why your link is not displaying the music vid within your post. I clicked on your link above... which opened a tab to this video in Youtube. Then simply copied its web address directly from the upper tool bar in google and pasted it to my post. Works for me, Wish I was more helpful, just not a techie. Sorry 🙁   

i will say a phrase you might not like at least some haha

Its just a forum why make it a big deal lol..ok forum changed for better or worst so what 

its nothing its a space where ppl post stuff other ppl read them and thats all.

No need to get so attached to a forum just post something n bye, come later see if ppl have replied to some question u hador w/e . 

Alivia… i like your enthusiasm, optimism and support of 3dxchat… but you don’t need to defend every single criticism… we are all entitled to our opinion. For some of us the Forum is just as important as its World, complementing each other, intertwined for many of US.

For someone who says “Its just a forum why make it a big deal lol..you sure spend a lot of time in here. And obviously text formatting is important to you, or you wouldn't take the time to format. If it really isn’t a “BIG” deal… then why comment at all. Just stop reading n posting in this thread, no one forces you to open it or is asking for your opinion.

8 hours ago, Robi said:

In other forums, it is really easy to insert a video, it would not be a problem to do this here as well !!

1744960868_InkedDownload(5)_LI.jpg.4069c543321ab9f7068c45bf8d700021.jpg

Agree, there are still a lot functions disabled in this new Forum, maybe it runs currently with the basic default settings 🙄

16 minutes ago, Briana said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TgzZs3sq8c COPY PASTE ENTER .Nope...Tant qu'aouère les 2 pieds dans marde.Merci quand même, thanks anyway

Hmmm, interesting... What's your PC Operating System? Windows 10, 7, XP?

Did you try an alternate Browser like Firefox or Chrome?

On 9/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, Aliviax said:

i will say a phrase you might not like at least some haha

Its just a forum why make it a big deal lol..ok forum changed for better or worst so what 

its nothing its a space where ppl post stuff other ppl read them and thats all.

No need to get so attached to a forum just post something n bye, come later see if ppl have replied to some question u hador w/e . 

Yes , I don't like what you say, and you know what? If you have nothing to propose to solve forum issues for ppl's getting some and asking for help,just get the f...all away.

Edited by Briana