3DXChat Community

Community Forum Update

Gizmo

Hey guys,

We have updated the forum software to the latest version and move the forum to a new server.Β 
Update your profiles and let's enjoy a new features.

Upcoming Community Updates

Downloads
Share your World Editor creations

Calendar
Plan parties, events and grand openings

Blogs
Post your diaries and 3DX adventures notes

Gallery
Organize pics, share screenshots of the best gameplay moments

Stay tuned for even more updates!

• Lisa featured and unfeatured this topic
18 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Want my old forum back too much options are missing in this one

For example what's missing?

The Forum update is like, you did drive 25 years the same car and then you get a new one of the same type and manufacturer 🀣

The first time it will be strange and unknown...

Well this update was urgently necessary because the old one was just an security hole for privacy. 😡

Β 

Now should there be a lot more possible :)

@chilles :Β 

missing the signatures, the possibility to change the writing type from this basic one to another (by exemple Comics without MS), the possibility to jump directly to the first unread post, not even sure there is still the hide option.Β 

Β 

these are simple exemples.

Edited by Leeloo

9 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

missing the signatures, the possibility to change the writing type wrom this basic one to another (by exemple Comics without MS), the possibility to jump directly to the first unread post, not even sure there is still the hide option.Β 

Β 

This functions should be still there but I think it's currently disabled 😟

For the Fonts you can also use Word, write your Post pre, change the Fonts and Copy/Paste it :)

Edited by Chilles

51 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

@chilles :Β 

missing the signatures, the possibility to change the writing type from this basic one to another (by exemple Comics without MS), the possibility to jump directly to the first unread post, not even sure there is still the hide option.Β 

Β 

To be honest, there should be a limit to text size, color and font. Some people abuse it and use absolutely unreadable fonts (sometimes only unreadable on a phone), spam huge texts with purple color and so on that just hurt the eyes and look totally out of place

27 minutes ago, LovelyBritney said:

To be honest, there should be a limit to text size, color and font. Some people abuse it and use absolutely unreadable fonts (sometimes only unreadable on a phone), spam huge texts with purple color and so on that just hurt the eyes and look totally out of place

Well let's try πŸ˜…

Β 

This is a Test

Some years in the past I did suggest a modern Design for the Forum and Today I did use the occasion again to search this Design who was suggest πŸ˜…

Was a little bit hard but I did found it ^^

Β 

Well some years later is this Design still very nice and modern and I think it fits very good for the 3DXChat Community πŸ‘

Not many adjustments should be necessary, is like a all in one packageΒ πŸ˜…

Β 

Elegant for IPS Suite 4.4.x

Β 

Just my personal taste but maybe Like the Community and the Devs this Template too 😊

Β 

elegant-for-ips-suite-4-4-jpg.594

macbook.jpg.d796b50c05d5d257780daed91f62

Β 

Edited by Chilles
Screenshots added for a quicker insight

16 hours ago, Chilles said:

This functions should be still there but I think it's currently disabled 😟

For the Fonts you can also use Word, write your Post pre, change the Fonts and Copy/Paste it :)

this is chinese for me

15 hours ago, LovelyBritney said:

Of course there will always be peoples like this, but it's not because few are doing that, that we need ALL to be punnished.