3DXChat Community

Community Forum Update

Gizmo

39 minutes ago, RayyRayy said:

im surprised he can even login tbh

It's weird 😬 sometimes it works fine and then it doesn't, when there were some outages today me and others were still in-game while others couldn't connect and everyone was naked and bald and profiles didn't work also in rooms all you could see was the ocean... You could only really message people

Edited by NicciW
Accidentally put "Would" instead of "Could"

🤔

I'm disheartened: wasn't the new server supposed to be protected from DDoS attacks? Nobody knows the characteristics (address) of the new server, and have they equipped at least 1000 computers, if not more, to attack the new server that nobody knew absolutely nothing about? Because these are the DDoS attacks. Who can have an interest in making these attacks to be relentless against 3DXChat? I would understand if they did a bank, a newspaper, a government organization ...
A bug would have been a transitory problem, something so instead I know that it is becoming a systematic problem and apparently it will never be solved. Facebook, Google, Second Life, Amazon have existed for decades, I don't know if they have had similar attacks in the past, but certainly users have hardly ever noticed.
I'm also beginning not to believe that they are only DDoS attacks (or DDoS attacks have never happened), what I see is that there is a systematic and very serious problem.

3 minutes ago, Granito said:

🤔

I'm disheartened: wasn't the new server supposed to be protected from DDoS attacks? Nobody knows the characteristics (address) of the new server, and have they equipped at least 1000 computers, if not more, to attack the new server that nobody knew absolutely nothing about? Because these are the DDoS attacks. Who can have an interest in making these attacks to be relentless against 3DXChat? I would understand if they did a bank, a newspaper, a government organization ...
A bug would have been a transitory problem, something so instead I know that it is becoming a systematic problem and apparently it will never be solved. Facebook, Google, Second Life, Amazon have existed for decades, I don't know if they have had similar attacks in the past, but certainly users have hardly ever noticed.
I'm also beginning not to believe that they are only DDoS attacks (or DDoS attacks have never happened), what I see is that there is a systematic and very serious problem.

No, this new server was a test server, not protected in anyway. They more or less hoped that there wouldnt be another one. I can only assume test servers have very little protection. Idk what their next move will be 

18 minutes ago, RayyRayy said:

No, questo nuovo server era un server di prova, non protetto in alcun modo. Speravano più o meno che non ce ne sarebbe stato un altro. Posso solo supporre che i server di test abbiano pochissima protezione. Idk quale sarà la loro prossima mossa 

Ah, I understand, then the new server is less protected than the previous one: excellent choice ... but then what was needed to put on a new server?
Wasn't it to protect him? Then we talk about servers ... I don't think that in 3DXChat there is only one server, yes, the main one, but from the number of users and requests I think they will be a group of servers that head one for authentication ... but this is an architecture that they will know (and I say this, because I know things, it's my job ... 😉).

Edited by Granito

OK Well if the head Honchos aren't going to communicate with an update then I will.

Update: 7/2/20 The Game/servers are back working again.

Please stick to this channel to keep informed.

😉

Edited by kesha1982
added a word or 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 12:27 PM, KeshaBisha said:

The back end of the clothing is so complex with shader's, bump mappers, LOD levels, and the miss use of any of these endless possibilities of options will break or domino effect an error into the game. The Developers need to understand we as users/creators don't need access to all that. Give us the ability to change the png image texture and were good. Maybe a couple check box selections of shiny or flat and a library of meshes to chose from and were good. We'll pump out more clothing than 3DX can handle.

I don't see any reason you can't make certain skin tight things with the Avi bodies they released if you wanna give it a go.

You should be able to make body/cat suits for women, leggings and stockings, skin tight things in general. Even nipple piercings I guess if that is the way they are going.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, KeshaBisha said:

The back end of the clothing is so complex with shader's, bump mappers, LOD levels, and the miss use of any of these endless possibilities of options will break or domino effect an error into the game. The Developers need to understand we as users/creators don't need access to all that. Give us the ability to change the png image texture and were good. Maybe a couple check box selections of shiny or flat and a library of meshes to chose from and were good. We'll pump out more clothing than 3DX can handle.

I am not sure if that is the same as what I  would like or maybe I am confused.  I want totally different types and styles of dresses . heck some items listed under the dress category aren't even dresses.   Nice fancy dresses for formal events and summer dresses would be nice.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo changed the title to Community Forum Update
49 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Forum has been updated to the latest version. It seems we will have to get used to the new UI design.

I dunno if it's very complicated to do, but would you consider doing layout or optional forum layout with less hard white. It's not very easy on the eyes if you're spending a lot of time on here.