3DXChat Community

Community Forum Update

Gizmo

1 hour ago, Yvonny said:

Well to the PM thing , you think how many pm´s he gets daily ? i would turn mine off then too tbh  :D

lol You think on other games you cant message them?

53 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

If you want to contact us then please use contact form 
Thanks!

I have filled them out before.  I know how well that works.  My RL stalker is still on game.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Floxxxe said:

https://gyazo.com/814d71dd85193d73a61cfe04416637b1

since yesterday it has been stuck I rebooted the computer, I reinstalled the game but nothing happens ..
  A solution to problem?

just wait for a few more people to complain about the same problem, maybe then the problem will be solved. if it does not work, simply and just- a new computer ( jokeee ) 😂

There was a topic in the "Open Forum" section, where some person was asking if it's okay or not to play 3dxchat while being in romantic relationship in real life. A lot of people gave their opinion, actually the contribution of some persons in that topic were a lot bigger than topic starter's. Yet, probably because topic starter were feeling shame after people gave their opinions, they end up deleting the whole topic. So the interesting discussion was completely wiped just because the topic starter felt uncomfortable with their thread. Are you sure that giving people an ability to delete the whole topic was a good idea, huh?

@Gizmo @Lisa

6 minutes ago, Xizl said:

There was a topic in the "Open Forum" section, where some person was asking if it's okay or not to play 3dxchat while being in romantic relationship in real life. A lot of people gave their opinion, actually the contribution of some persons in that topic were a lot bigger than topic starter's. Yet, probably because topic starter were feeling shame after people gave their opinions, they end up deleting the whole topic. So the interesting discussion was completely wiped just because the topic starter felt uncomfortable with their thread. Are you sure that giving people an ability to delete the whole topic was a good idea, huh?

@Gizmo @Lisa

I think it happened because the subject changed its way (topic) a little. But still everyone has the right to express an opinion, following the path of logic after a,, open forum''🤗🤗

It was the year 2019. Is it good idea to give us an ability to delete our topics, we created, because, in someone`s opinion, it was interesting to do everything and everywhere? Strange question. Yes, it is allright. if someone has lost memories of chats just take a picture of that chat because there will be a day when all of this words, topics, posts will completely disappear. But today it can help to topicstarters. A comfort, safety, functionality is way important than someone`s interest to save their opinions which actually saved in people heads .

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

No, it is not alright. 

"Topicstarters" are not some privileged group that should be provided with a special care. Other peep's comfort and safety of their posts is not less important than topicstarter's ones. Topics should belong to forum and community, not to the one who started it. 

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

One who started any topic is the same community member. Logic.

Yeah, I agree. They are the same as others. That's why they should have just the same rights, not some special privileges like deleting the whole topic. If they want to delete the first post so it would left some empty space instead of it – sure why not. But topic should stay, people were investing their time in it, often more than topic starter themselves.

Gizmo can you explain further what this means?  Is this limit per week/month/year/or forever?  I think it is necessary for users to know so that they are aware when posting.  Thank you.

PS.  If nearing the limit can one go back and delete posts and in so doing regain some of their space?

my attachments.jpg

Edited by SusanLouisa
To add the PS.

2 hours ago, Xizl said:

Yeah, I agree. They are the same as others. That's why they should have just the same rights, not some special privileges like deleting the whole topic. If they want to delete the first post so it would left some empty space instead of it – sure why not. But topic should stay, people were investing their time in it, often more than topic starter themselves.

This feature is for everyone,so everyone have the same rights to delete their topics.

• 3 weeks later...

@Gizmo @Lisa  Nice that you finally decide to set up on Discord but you failed to set it up properly from the start.   Rules should have been in place first, not some Admin named Scarlett that no one knows who they are stating in order to be a part of the server and to help secure it, fuck yes I seriously laughed at that as you don't have any control over the security of the server only who joins and the content, it's owned by Discord and they have their own rules and can kick off anyone at any time no matter who set up the server.  So whoever Scarlett needs to know what Discord is actually about and what a person who's an Admin on a server actually does and that Discord has full control over it not anyone else.  That server can be gone in a split second if something happens as it has here and nothing is done.  They've done it before and they'll do it again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...