3DXChat Community

Community Forum Update

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Please gizmo, activate back the option "first unread post" because in some topics it's really boring and time eating to check every page to find what is the last thing we have read...πŸ˜–

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9081-new-forum/&tab=comments#comment-352023

I explained you here Leeloo how to use "First undread post" feature at new forum... pay attention to marked area because it literally is "Go to first unread post" feature.

when i clic "unread content" it show me all unread TOPICS not the first unread POST

Β 

I don't want to have to search in every topic, i want that when i open a topic i clic in the "first unread post" and it lead me directly to unread post in THIS topic, and don't want to have to search in a list of topics to find back the one i am actually readingΒ 

Edited by Leeloo

39 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

when i clic "unread content" it show me all unread TOPICS not the first unread POST

Β 

I don't want to have to search in every topic, i want that when i open a topic i clic in the "first unread post" and it lead me directly to unread post in THIS topic, and don't want to have to search in a list of topics to find back the one i am actually readingΒ 

478439711_Zrzutekranu(68).thumb.png.e180d014704716b6705143e027bff840.png

It can't be more simple... this feature is available directly in categories as also in "Unread content"...

I agree with Yvonny, you really can't read... or you just don't want to and prefer to ignore all explanations to keep complaining how bad this forum is.

Great. So now i need to search in a list of topic to find the one i'm actually reading to find the option "first unread post"Β πŸ€”Β . Wouldn't it be easyer if this option was on the top of the topic i'm actually reading like in the old forum ? That's what i've told, this version of the forum in less good than the old one πŸ™„

Edited by Leeloo

No. You can follow each topic you want to keep reading. There is big "Follow" button on the top.

Then go to Unread Content and modify values to those:

UnreadTopics.thumb.PNG.35ab9128336779d8cd2af9b59e502945.PNG

Next, click "Save As New Stream", give it whatever name you want then switch to it and set it as your default activity stream.

Now each time when someone post in topics you're following, open your saved activity stream and you'll see only topics you're following. You'll be also able to go to the first unread post in each topic. Moreover, if you set it as your default activity stream, button "Unread Content" on top of forum will be replaced with your own.

Β 

Complicated? Maybe a little. But feature is there, ready to be used. You assumed that something is impossible without checking if it actually is impossible.

I'm using this since forum update, it's always working. All necessary tutorials for Invision Powerboard forums you can simply google.

4 hours ago, Xizl said:

How to make yourself invisible? I can see how to make it on the phone – but it does not affect me when I am on PC. And on PC I simply can't find such an option.Β 

β˜‘οΈΒ Sign in anonymously.

Edited by ExHaran

Gizmo,

Please leave our games alone. They are harmless and fun.

When the idiots were taking over forum with their pointless hostility, these games kept the heart of the community sane. We stayed and tried. We enjoyed our games and felt a unity that made us realise, forum was worth persevering with.

Why are you destroying itsΒ heart andΒ closing and deleting these games?Β  They are not hostile, or mean. They give your members enjoyment and comradery.

The very members you are upsetting by deleting themΒ from forum, are the kind of members you want to attract and keep here.Β 

Let them be please.

1 hour ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Gizmo,

Please leave our games alone. They are harmless and fun.

When the idiots were taking over forum with their pointless hostility, these games kept the heart of the community sane. We stayed and tried. We enjoyed our games and felt a unity that made us realise, forum was worth persevering with.

Why are you destroying itsΒ heart andΒ closing and deleting these games?Β  They are not hostile, or mean. They give your members enjoyment and comradery.

The very members you are upsetting by deleting themΒ from forum, are the kind of members you want to attract and keep here.Β 

Let them be please.

Gizmo, please leave them be.Β  One man's spam is another man's entertainment and we have enjoyed these games.Β  Look how many people took part and how many posts they contain.Β  If they are too large set a limit on the amount of posts and split them off...Silence 1, Silence 2, etc.Β  Literotica limits the posts on one topic to 2000 when it gets locked and a new one is started.Β  This will also greatly impact the leaderboards as you delete years of posts from contributors.Β  Please Gizmo?Β  Let us continue to enjoy them?

20 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Gizmo, please leave them be.Β  One man's spam is another man's entertainment and we have enjoyed these games.Β  Look how many people took part and how many posts they contain.Β  If they are too large set a limit on the amount of posts and split them off...Silence 1, Silence 2, etc.Β  Literotica limits the posts on one topic to 2000 when it gets locked and a new one is started.Β  This will also greatly impact the leaderboards as you delete years of posts from contributors.Β  Please Gizmo?Β  Let us continue to enjoy them?

Hey Susan, don't waste your time with, Here It's now become the New World Forum Order! NWFO keep that in mind.

Edited by Briana

On 9/1/2019 at 2:43 PM, Gizmo said:

Β 

Upcoming Community Updates

Downloads
Share your World Editor creations

Β 

I know it might be too early to ask, but any idea of timing about this? I have to renew the domain and other stuff for my website, and I guess this will totally replace it, so if ican save some money on the way, it would be great :)

Edited by Torax

4 hours ago, Gizmo said:

No spam "game" topics, sorry

Then you should not have allowed games in the first place.Β  Or stopped them long ago. Or not encouraged competition.Β  Or called it a community.Β  Or claimed to be open to suggestion.Β  Or claimed to care about what we want.Β  Have a great day Gizmo. I'd have sent this in a pm but apparently that is no longer allowed either.