3DXChat Community

What is ghost partner from mods?

Gizmo

Ghost partners is not only about more poses ... it's above all the only real possibility for gay and lesbian players to have group sex! In the game we lesbians don't have a single FFF pose ... but with ghost partners we have! So as long as Gizmo and his crew aren't providing us FFF/MMM or FFFF/MMMM poses we need ghost partners from the Rochi DLL sooooo much 

Primary use of ghost is pose creation for poses we don't have.

But actually ghost damage 3dxchat reputation cause most tweaked poses look bad (bodies go inside bodies merging etc legs inside other legs ) don't get me wrong ppl work with the tools they have.

So a real pose editor from devs is best choice so poses look more realistic not to mention pose editor promotion and advertisement will bring tons of new players. Think about it who doesn't want to make their own poses.

So if you ask me ghost or pose editor from dev team I'll say pose editor from gizmo :)

So I would suggest forget ghost feature n wait for pose editor:)

Instead of worrying about the ghost give the BDSM community what they have been asking for years, for example some poses for the BDSM cross we have had for years but no poses to go with it.

I think they would much happier if you actually started considering them more than you do when you create poses.

The BDSM community have really been left to their own vices using the Rochies mod and the ghost to create things commonly used for BDSM.

It's much the same as the FFF poses, the lesbians have very much given up asking for them, you have left them out and the BDSM stuff with so many updates.

You have shown some more FFM and FMM 3some poses when we already have several for both, but still no FFF or MMM, how do you think that makes them feel.

They have asking to pleading for FFF poses since you 1st introduced 3some poses, and you have continued to just ignore their requests.

Same with the BDSM community, they have been asking for different things for years and have been continually left out.

I agree that not all people can be made happy all the time, but when certain people are left out all the time then it is more than just not being able to keep everyone happy all the time.

It is having certain groups of people not happy each and every time.

I am not a lesbian and likely would not ever use FFF poses, I have never even used FF poses, I am also not into BDSM.

I am just trying to get you to realise that you are not looking after certain sections of the player base.

For me, my personal gripe is that you still continue to not put much importance on tools to be able to protect ourselves from things like harassment, stalkers and mindfuckers.

The ignore system you have left us with is very much useless and your report system fails badly.

I doubt very much you created a database to be able to keep records of who had which alts, meaning all a player has to do is delete the alt he create problems for others with and you cant tell who had that alt.

People can far to easily now create alts at will to harass and cause problems.

And it is not what people have said in here, that people must do something wrong to have people cause problems for them.

It can start from just someone saying no to sex, or not wanting to spend time with the same person every single time we go in the game.

Others are people creating alts to use to break couples up, because they want to get with one of them, or just plain jealousy.

And all they have to do now when found out is delete and re create and do it all over again.

A boot from room feature would be a huge help, but you continue to not add it, and there are so many of us just cannot understand why.

Also don't forget the dice, Rochie had also made a dice roll feature which a lot of people used to create mini games.

If you supplied them officially it would be even more used and finally we would have other things to do than just talk, click once to dance.

Not everyone builds, not everyone wants to be a DJ, and sex is not enough to keep people going back in and staying.

Dice doesn't sound like much but the doors they open up for creative people to create things that can supply different ways of having fun and getting together is huge.

But again you have always seemed to not put much importance on things like that.

You really want people to be happy, you want more than just a hand full to say good job, then start paying attention to what is actually going on in your game.

A lot of people have left because you have always failed to do so.

The ignore system you have left us with is very much useless and your report system fails badly.

I doubt very much you created a database to be able to keep records of who had which alts, meaning all a player has to do is delete the alt he create problems for others with and you cant tell who had that alt.

People can far to easily now create alts at will to harass and cause problems.

Why so? Report still works nice if you getting enough proofs and some reason from rules.

A database isn`t bad idea if they don`t have logs. I thought they had any short log.

Today, people is not so easily creating alts. 5 years ago anyone was able to create any alt for free. Without paying. Today it is 10k per character without mindf***s by the pandora. 

Same with the BDSM community, they have been asking for different things for years and have been continually left out.

Well, spanking and slapping is nice. And some new solo poses from last update work pretty good for lying in the feet :P

Though what I really can't understand - why there is still no simple kneeling pose. It's easy, it does not even require too much of animation. But in the same time - it's such a fundamental stuff, it's not some whim, it's pretty much basic and crucial thing. And no, masturbation on the knees is not the same. We need just a kneeling pose. Showing submission, without any sexual action.

That gizmo straightly asked community about "ghosts" is a way better than silent thoughts and conclusions. Such a good step forward to community. Let us not be toxic.

Well perhaps I did go a little bit overboard, but I don't think the answer to these things is to try to still allow the ghost and or modding of dlls.

A better way would be to actually look at what people are doing and needing in the game, things that have been asked for for years.

The BDSM community have had to use the modded dll and ghost because they not had notice taken of what they need.

A better answer to that problem would be to release the pose editor, or at least announce properly when we may be able to expect it and what will be in it.

If the pose editor can allow them to do what they want then there won't be any need for the ghost.

I went on about the other things because it is very much the same for them.

People have created work arounds to get what they need because they got sick of asking for them and being ignored.

The devs need to take notice of what has been continually asked for and why, and instead of looking at bandaid fixes they need to actually work out the best solution, not just look at the easiest way to fix it that involves the least amount of work.

I will say this though, at least this thread is something that shows they are trying to look at things that have been missed, and are trying to communicate.

I just wish they would start looking at doing things properly instead of just quick fixes and taking for ever to do those quick fixes.

What I would like to see in this thread is the devs asking if certain features in the upcoming pose editor would be able to replace what they have lost.

People asking what can be expected in the pose editor that may be able to have the BDSM community be able to create what has been taken.

Like why work on something to replace the ghost if in a few months it won't be needed anyway.

Well perhaps I did go a little bit overboard, but I don't think the answer to these things is to try to still allow the ghost and or modding of dlls.

A better way would be to actually look at what people are doing and needing in the game, things that have been asked for for years.

The BDSM community have had to use the modded dll and ghost because they not had notice taken of what they need.

A better answer to that problem would be to release the pose editor, or at least announce properly when we may be able to expect it and what will be in it.

If the pose editor can allow them to do what they want then there won't be any need for the ghost.

People have created work arounds to get what they need because they got sick of asking for them and being ignored.

The devs need to take notice of what has been continually asked for and why, and instead of looking at bandaid fixes they need to actually work out the best solution, not just look at the easiest way to fix it that involves the least amount of work.

I will say this though, at least this thread is something that shows they are trying to look at things that have been missed, and are trying to communicate.

I just wish they would start looking at doing things properly instead of just quick fixes and taking for ever to do those quick fixes.

What I would like to see in this thread is the devs asking if certain features in the upcoming pose editor would be able to replace what they have lost.

People asking what can be expected in the pose editor that may be able to have the BDSM community be able to create what has been taken.

Like why work on something to replace the ghost if in a few months it won't be needed anyway.

Gizmo asked what is ghost n how players use it, he understands now how players use it, what happens next is another story that soon we will might have news :)

Maybe this pose editor is just an illusion :)

As well Ex asked "Gizmo" not Alivia.

...and Alivia answered  its easy common sense to think  that devs might not read every single sentence players write lol 

for multi reasons  offline workload and other 1 thousand reasons 

So dont be sad if gizmo dont answer to sum it up :) but lets hope he/she answers  :) 

Still it's annoying and not your job to answer questions in the place of the developers or the people in charge, unless they gave you the authority to do so, which I doubt you have any of it.

i think you dont know how to read lol i dont answer for anyone i only stated my personal opinion based on common sense :) and common sense says that there is a chance that Gizmo might miss that specific post when forum has millions of post  its just math (possibility theory does it ring u any bell  :D )

chill out lol n have fun  :D 

Alivia in other posts you have said that the devs read everything, that they pay attention to all we say, make up your mind.

You should start to realise that by coming in here like Gizmos personal cheer leader you will generate a lot of people coming back at you.

I understand you feel people shouldn't be knocking the devs, that you feel they do a great job, but there are many that don't feel they do such a great job.

Some of which are really disappointed with the job they do.

Yes the devs have done a good job with certain things in this update, but the time it has taken, what has been missed and what we have all been taught to expect is what you need to start thinking about.

When you keep coming back in these forums defending them every time people come in with complaints, then there will always be people come in saying things back to you the way they have.

The devs need to improve, they need to improve the time it takes them to do things and they need to improve how they select what needs to be added.

Lots of people know that and will always come in these forums saying so.

Hi Gizmo, Yeah the Ghost partner was very important to the community, for people designing sex positions that you allocated on 3dx chat.

here are a few I created ;)

4some.png

2018-03-22-13-36-16-434118.png

2018-07-22-12-25-21-995900.png

2018-12-03-22-40-30-3946778.png

All these was created by choosing a position and not seeing a partner (i.e Ghost) so we can allocate another position mixing in from another Position to create a new position. I hope this explains it abit more.

Regards,

MaxineJuicer

Alivia in other posts you have said that the devs read everything, that they pay attention to all we say, make up your mind.

You should start to realise that by coming in here like Gizmos personal cheer leader you will generate a lot of people coming back at you.

I understand you feel people shouldn't be knocking the devs, that you feel they do a great job, but there are many that don't feel they do such a great job.

Some of which are really disappointed with the job they do.

Yes the devs have done a good job with certain things in this update, but the time it has taken, what has been missed and what we have all been taught to expect is what you need to start thinking about.

When you keep coming back in these forums defending them every time people come in with complaints, then there will always be people come in saying things back to you the way they have.

The devs need to improve, they need to improve the time it takes them to do things and they need to improve how they select what needs to be added.

Lots of people know that and will always come in these forums saying so.

You are so right Twiggy, couldn't have said it better ;)

I see no reason to add "ghost partner" to the game, sorry. It's better to make Pose Editor.

On 8/29/2019 at 2:52 PM, ExHaran said:

Gizmo, are you planning to create that pose(animation) editor we`re waiting for? 

Sure! This will become a very useful feature of the game!