3DXChat Community

What is ghost partner from mods?

Gizmo

23 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Look i think you dont get it and u disagree for the sake to disagree lol  what i say is even if we take into account what u say even if devs will implement stuff we ask in the end we wait all that stuff But what matters is how you wait for anything to get done you will wait pissed or u will wait with hope n chill . <<<<<<<<important :)

this is what i say :) and i preffer my wait be chill cool and not pissed :)

have a great night :)

OMG Alivia!!! why can't you just leave everyone alone!!!!  We are talking to the Devs, we have heard your opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over agian and again and again and again!!!

We have a right to make our opinions without your repeated harassments. we are complaining to GIZMO and the DEVS and you telling us to just wait and see is NOT A SOLUTION!!!!

JUST  STOP IT!!! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!! YOU WANT TO WAIT? FINE THEN JUST WAIT!!! WE DONT WANT TO WAIT!!!! GET IT???? FFS!!!

2 hours ago, NakedNikki said:

OMG Alivia!!! why can't you just leave everyone alone!!!!  We are talking to the Devs, we have heard your opinion over and over and over and over and over and over and over agian and again and again and again!!!

We have a right to make our opinions without your repeated harassments. we are complaining to GIZMO and the DEVS and you telling us to just wait and see is NOT A SOLUTION!!!!

JUST  STOP IT!!! LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE!!! YOU WANT TO WAIT? FINE THEN JUST WAIT!!! WE DONT WANT TO WAIT!!!! GET IT???? FFS!!!

chill or u will have a heart attack lol :)

did i mention there is a free iggy that will make you miss :) whatever i say ? but no u dont iggy me u love to watch :)

meanwhille we wait :)

Edited by Aliviax

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, Gizmo said:

I see no reason to add "ghost partner" to the game, sorry. It's better to make Pose Editor.

Sure! This will become a very useful feature of the game!

Just to remember it: It is now over 3 month later and we have neither pose editor nor ghosts which means the result is the worst one we could get: Nothin'

And the questions of pose editor is not a new one, it came up already back in 2018:

[update 13-Feb-2020]With the same argument ghosts are rejected with you can ask why there are still pose updates. So the argument "pose editor" for not doing ghosts, a pose thing, is not valid for me. Thingie for me is: Ghosts would be new effort (though could easily asked by the former modders), new poses are not that hard and that's why we get nothing than nice words. Like I read the answers what ghosts have been they have been very handy in connection with world editor to multiply the possible numbers of poses without the effort of an pose editor. So they sound pretty much like a very usable "on the road to pose editor" update.[/update]

Just to have it clear not all of us forget about things like a pose editor being in discussion since ages.

Edited by Feuermond

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 12:18 AM, Feuermond said:

Just to remember it: It is now over 3 month later and we have neither pose editor nor ghosts which means the result is the worst one we could get: Nothin'

And the questions of pose editor is not a new one, it came up already back in 2018:

[update 13-Feb-2020]With the same argument ghosts are rejected with you can ask why there are still pose updates. So the argument "pose editor" for not doing ghosts, a pose thing, is not valid for me. Thingie for me is: Ghosts would be new effort (though could easily asked by the former modders), new poses are not that hard and that's why we get nothing than nice words. Like I read the answers what ghosts have been they have been very handy in connection with world editor to multiply the possible numbers of poses without the effort of an pose editor. So they sound pretty much like a very usable "on the road to pose editor" update.[/update]

Just to have it clear not all of us forget about things like a pose editor being in discussion since ages.

hopefully @Gizmo will surprise us in a very pleasant way and get the pose editor he said they want to make 😎

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2020 at 4:56 PM, Aliviax said:

hopefully @Gizmo will surprise us in a very pleasant way and get the pose editor he said they want to make 😎

aham talking is cheap

We are still waiting, but the devs either throw in some cheap talk, or nothing at all.

The point is, that other than some poses here and there and another round of useless socks for the girls, nothing actually happened to the game in any meaningful way. I will believe it when I see it.

@Tsela

Almost all the time I see you posting something – you are either toxic or angry or both. Are you always in the ill mood when you go on this forum? Or you just hate this game so much? I mean almost all of us are displeased with something and criticize some aspects of the game but... Why you even keep playing if you hate this place so much? 

7 hours ago, Xizl said:

@Tsela

Almost all the time I see you posting something – you are either toxic or angry or both. Are you always in the ill mood when you go on this forum? Or you just hate this game so much? I mean almost all of us are displeased with something and criticize some aspects of the game but... Why you even keep playing if you hate this place so much? 

Criticism doesn't mean I hate the game. but I can repeatedly rub in the devs faces things I don't like. for example one gender sided updates. And I am right in that regard. You know it too.

Oh shit... We will again have some fake FF poses that they wil call FF poses. *laughs* The revolution is in march, now FF can do breastsjobs *sarcasm*. Devs FF can't, FT yes.

Ps I notice that again there will be zero FF pose exept maybe (if we are lucky *sarcasm*) the one where one suck the toes. Useless for me but maybe my wife will like to suck my toes. It mean that for now i wait only one thing from what they anounced, the new haircut...

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Oh shit... We will again have some fake FF poses that they wil call FF poses. *laughs* The revolution is in march, now FF can do breastsjobs *sarcasm*. Devs FF can't, FT yes.

Ps I notice that again there will be zero FF pose exept maybe (if we are lucky *sarcasm*) the one where one suck the toes. Useless for me but maybe my wife will like to suck my toes. It mean that for now i wait only one thing from what they anounced, the new haircut...

All of them are FF because of a strapon. There`re Fem and Fem avatars. So they are FF. F - female. Simple logic. Some of them for lesbians who would like to use a strapon. There are no fake poses. Only fake definitions.

2 hours ago, Leeloo said:

I completely understand your frustration,

The genuine lesbian poses are few in numbers.

Just as the male single poses and clothing, comparatively.

Everything is all over the place when it comes to development around here. Which is why pose editors, or even clothing or other stuff would be just as much of a Godsent like the world Editor is and we don't have to deal with just the default rooms.

Most of these poses will always be situational, and will never enhance the game in any meaningful way. 

PS. Yes Ex has a point that a strapon completely justifies, almost all the poses that a female can access, to be called FF pose. But indeed It's very true that most will not be used between a regular female couple, being inadequate. Well maybe it's a matter of taste in the end, but still. 

I still can't repeat it enough how much I would like meaningful update, even minigames, and means to make our own stuff instead of dealing with these bread crumbs they call updates

Edited by Tsela

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

All of them are FF because of a strapon. There`re Fem and Fem avatars. So they are FF. F - female. Simple logic. Some of them for lesbians who would like to use a strapon. There are no fake poses. Only fake definitions.

What is the interrest do do a blowjob to a strapon ? what is the use to do a breastsjob to a strapon ?

And as said tsela, even if they can be used (the poses in general) by women couples, most of them are inadequate for lesbian couples. Even if some can looks sexy (i can count them in a single hand) most of them looks weird. And don't forget they wasn't made on purpose to be used with a strapon, but to be used with a transexual avatar so no, they are not FF they are at minima FT.

5 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

What is the interrest do do a blowjob to a strapon ? what is the use to do a breastsjob to a strapon ?

And as said tsela, even if they can be used (the poses in general) by women couples, most of them are inadequate for lesbian couples. Even if some can looks sexy (i can count them in a single hand) most of them looks weird. And don't forget they wasn't made on purpose to be used with a strapon, but to be used with a transexual avatar so no, they are not FF they are at minima FT.

I meant other poses with strapon. They are FF/FT. But there is only two body types: male and female. They just technically call it FF. There is no real or fake FF. Just FF.

If you want some special poses, give them an idea, pictures or anything else. And post them all the time. They can`t read minds, but can forget something lol

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

I gave them a lot of ideas and even took time to gather all the lesbian poses ideas in one topic (ages ago) that gizmo himself renamed "lesbian poses central hub"

Edited by Leeloo

• 1 month later...

Better be something substantial soon because these micro updates with items that are mostly re-textures are not going to cut it when the covid 9.99 special ends its back to 24.99 for that money i can get 2 full games on Steam, most people are going to be out of jobs coming next year and we can see a decline in spending already specially in the U.S. All current AAA mmo's are at 14.99 sub Final Fantasy is at 12.99 and they constantly update the game, now for 24.99 a month why we don't have  a pose editor boggles my mind, so i won't be subbing back developers only look at one thing and that is the wallet hurt them where it hurts the most, maybe they will get off their asses and release some actual content.

• 1 year later...
On 9/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, Gizmo said:

I see no reason to add "ghost partner" to the game, sorry. It's better to make Pose Editor.

Sure! This will become a very useful feature of the game!

Still neither one of these is here, did it get abandoned or still in development ?

• 1 month later...

@Gizmo I'm not reading through this entire thread because it has a lot of off-topic arguing in it, but I did notice it and wanted to say that at one point when this ghost partner was being used in the game, it caused some issues with girls because some guys were using it to force them into sex without realizing it. The girl would partner with the guy only to sit and hold hands or whatever, and then suddenly she was having full-on penetration sex with the guy and the invisible partner without even accepting a request, they used to complain in WC that it was akin to r@pe. Many heated discussions were had about it at the time with some agreeing it was a terrible violation and others saying get over it, it's only pixels. Either way, if this is introduced into the game you need to make sure that it cannot be abused in that way because it really upset a few girls at the time when it was misused.