3DXChat Community

What is ghost partner from mods?

Gizmo

Regarding poses, not sure I would want a rating about which is the best, but if the poses wont be checked by devs before release, a rating or a comment system to say if the pose is bugged or not would be good. Like if bodies collide, or issue with clothes and so on.

look, here in lies the problem... NO ghosts, No Pose Editor.... So this update IS NOT COMPLETE!!! PERIOD!!!

What should have been done was update the old sytem first so people have a choice to use the march 64bit where Rochi's mods don't work, or use the Modz 64bit version  where Rochi's dll does work.  Also a choice of using the 32bit. Then when the pose editor is done by all means make the new 64bit system...

But you gave us absolutely no choice in the matter. Gizmo, you just cut us out of the mix completely.

And Alivax,  why don't you just stop with your "positive" BS and let people say what they want to say and leave us all alone without your comments!!! We are talking to Gizmo or the devs NOT YOU!!!!  PLEASE!!!!

6 hours ago, Torax said:

Regarding poses, not sure I would want a rating about which is the best, but if the poses wont be checked by devs before release, a rating or a comment system to say if the pose is bugged or not would be good. Like if bodies collide, or issue with clothes and so on.

Yes, that was exactly the intent in my comment so that users can help make user-createted content better. How else woud the creator get feeback from players? Of course it can be abused like anything can be, but I dont think its a good reason not not have a feature for user comments and ratings.

Edited by WetLori

Just wondering... is there -any- way to stop Alivia posting? Her head is so far up Gizmo's arse, she can lick the back of his teeth. It's pathetic, sickening and annoying. We have opinions and points of view that do not need her two cents worth, just so she can brown nose him even more.

Alivia, you are not one of the devs, so stop speaking for them... in fact stop speaking altogether.

K thanks bye

6 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

Just wondering... is there -any- way to stop Alivia posting? Her head is so far up Gizmo's arse, she can lick the back of his teeth. It's pathetic, sickening and annoying. We have opinions and points of view that do not need her two cents worth, just so she can brown nose him even more.

Alivia, you are not one of the devs, so stop speaking for them... in fact stop speaking altogether.

K thanks bye

woww your a very mean and bad person hahahaa

since you dont see my forum name on red im not a dev hahaha

also i have the right to state my opinion and i do just that without insulting people as you insult people here.

i think 3dxchat is going the right way people can agree or not they are free to think whatever .

while you dispay hate towards me i only state opinions, ppl might like or not not my buisness if they like or not .

how can a person has so much hate as you do and as you display beats me lol

Edited by Aliviax

2 hours ago, Vampixie said:

K thanks bye

You always can use ignore if her posts make you feel this way. I disagree with her position in many, maybe even most cases, yet she have the same right to speak her mind, opinion and point of view like any other person on this forum. 

This is not the place though. Say it in PM to her or better yet, report your concerns to support.

It's attacking posts like this that spoilt forum in the past and I hope that we do not return to those days.

Back to topic.

I think its great that a ghost partner is being created and will be part of a future update.

Thanks Gizmo for listening to your members.

7 minutes ago, Vampixie said:

I've said what I want, you can now go back to topic and keep kissing everyone's arses like the sad little sheep you are 😆

woww your a very mean and bad person hahahaa  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And jokes aside , who doesn´t see the fact of this asscrawling literally happening , is blatanly lying to themselves..

Edited by Yvonny

33 minutes ago, Xizl said:

@Vampixie Being polite and respectful to people around does not make someone an "arse kisser". And acting like a bully does not make you better than anyone, you are not in the middle school.

This is more like kindergarten. Who ever screams louder is right.

Sadly for Alivia it’s her that can’t shut up with telling everyone that we should chill take things like they are. Because it’s oh so great now!

She can do that, but should shut up and not try to force her point of view on everyone else!

I rant a lot too I know that, but I at least don’t try to force others too do it too, just pointing out what we lost.

What other do after reading it is up to them.

11 minutes ago, Cyra said:

This is more like kindergarten. Who ever screams louder is right.

Sadly for Alivia it’s her that can’t shut up with telling everyone that we should chill take things like they are. Because it’s oh so great now!

She can do that, but should shut up and not try to force her point of view on everyone else!

I rant a lot too I know that, but I at least don’t try to force others too do it too, just pointing out what we lost.

What other do after reading it is up to them.

Look i think you have it all wrong lol why ?

saying to ppl chill relax have fun is not forcing something lol its just a advice you can keep it you can throw it away lol

think about it for a moment lol do you earn anything by being upset ? NO by being mad about a update ? NO the only true thing you can do is wait ,realy you cant do anything else cause other descide for the game .

we can suggest stuff but in reality all we can do is wait lol 

so as you see you have it all wrong why again ? 

there are 2 options you can stay calm chill n wait or u can be mad upset and again wait option 2 is bad for ur health lol 

muacks everyone :)

Edited by Aliviax

11 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

NO the only true thing you can do is wait

Well, actually you are wrong here. We can and even should give a feedback to devs, including critics, if we want the game to be better. 

And also we can pay for the game and play it or cease to pay/play. So it's not like waiting is our only option. 

I don't encourage attacking the devs, I think it's wrong, but criticising if you don't like something is a right thing to do and we should not see ourselves like some cattle without word. This game exist because of BOTH devs and player-base. If we all stop to play the game and pay for it — it will die. So we, players, actually have a power and right to voice our opinion, to criticize, to ask for new stuff. But we should do it without being offensive, without insulting and making personal attacks.

18 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well, actually you are wrong here. We can and even should give a feedback to devs, including critics, if we want the game to be better. 

And also we can pay for the game and play it or cease to pay/play. So it's not like waiting is our only option. 

I don't encourage attacking the devs, I think it's wrong, but criticising if you don't like something is a right thing to do and we should not see ourselves like some cattle without word. This game exist because of BOTH devs and player-base. If we all stop to play the game and pay for it — it will die. So we, players, actually have a power and right to voice our opinion, to criticize, to ask for new stuff. But we should do it without being offensive, without insulting and making personal attacks.

xizi u missed the point i say we can suggest :) why miss such a important point i say n only mention a part ? ^^

Anyway we can suggest we can critisize but in the end we WAIT devs decisions 

3 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

xizi u missed the point i say we can suggest :) why miss such a important point i say n only mention a part ? ^^

Anyway we can suggest we can critisize but in the end we WAIT devs decisions 

I saw it. But I disagree that "in reality all we can do is wait".

I disagree that we don't decide anything. We pay for this game, we create online for this game, we create content when we have tools. If we stop do all of that — I don't encourage doing so, I actually like 3dxchat and met some beautiful people here — but it's obvious that we can stop and move to other game if our frustration will be too much — and then 3dxchat will simply die if too much people will decide to do so. Or the opposit, if we satisfied — we can keep playing and paying, we can invite our friends from other places to join us here, we can create stuff — be it poses, rooms or clothes if we will have a tools for all of it.

So I disagree that we can only wait. We are part of this game and our opinion should be taken into account. Of course I understand tho that devs simply can't implement everything people demand, but some things that were asked for a long time by a tons of people should be added. 

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

I saw it. But I disagree that "in reality all we can do is wait".

I disagree that we don't decide anything. We pay for this game, we create online for this game, we create content when we have tools. If we stop do all of that — I don't encourage doing so, I actually like 3dxchat and met some beautiful people here — but it's obvious that we can stop and move to other game if our frustration will be too much — and then 3dxchat will simply die if too much people will decide to do so. Or the opposit, if we satisfied — we can keep playing and paying, we can invite our friends from other places to join us here, we can create stuff — be it poses, rooms or clothes if we will have a tools for all of it.

So I disagree that we can only wait. We are part of this game and our opinion should be taken into account. Of course I understand tho that devs simply can't implement everything people demand, but some things that were asked for a long time by a tons of people should be added. 

Look i think you dont get it and u disagree for the sake to disagree lol  what i say is even if we take into account what u say even if devs will implement stuff we ask in the end we wait all that stuff But what matters is how you wait for anything to get done you will wait pissed or u will wait with hope n chill . <<<<<<<<important :)

this is what i say :) and i preffer my wait be chill cool and not pissed :)

have a great night :)