3DXChat Community

What is ghost partner from mods?

Gizmo

On 9/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, Aliviax said:

I don't mind I work on blender and I trust dev team that will give to the player base a cool pose editor so ppl can make their own poses. 

Ps ofc not everyone will be able to use same as world editor, there are many that don't use build editor for various reason be it knowledge , lazy, etc etc

Well if you work with blender you maybe know how much work it is to animate something. The thing is more and more people get hyped for something they maybe don't know how to use or aren't up for to learn it. So instead of hyping the pose editor lets just calm down a bit and wait for some news about it. To implement such a tool into the game it will take time to do so. 

On 9/2/2019 at 4:43 PM, ExHaran said:

Why such conclusion? achat has a full tool for animating their characters inside the game as well as we have our world editor in 3dx.

What conclusion, that it will take time to implement such a tool into the game? I dont know how long it took achat to implement this tool into the game but achat was already out for years after they got this tool. 

The thing with achat is you can create animations and clothes but you cant just use them in the game, everything needs to pass the QA before it gets into the game. Here there is nothing like that so the pose editor needs to be "fail safe". Everyone gets so hyped about the pose editor at the moment that it will never meet the expectations.

52 minutes ago, Halderim said:

Well if you work with blender you maybe know how much work it is to animate something. The thing is more and more people get hyped for something they maybe don't know how to use or aren't up for to learn it. So instead of hyping the pose editor lets just calm down a bit and wait for some news about it. To implement such a tool into the game it will take time to do so. 

What conclusion, that it will take time to implement such a tool into the game? I dont know how long it took achat to implement this tool into the game but achat was already out for years after they got this tool. 

The thing with achat is you can create animations and clothes but you cant just use them in the game, everything needs to pass the QA before it gets into the game. Here there is nothing like that so the pose editor needs to be "fail safe". Everyone gets so hyped about the pose editor at the moment that it will never meet the expectations.

lol who told you im in a rush to get it ? lol  pose editor will be here when its time to be here :)im not in a hurry and im still hyped but not for the reasons you think or others think lol

1 hour ago, Feuermond said:

Don't tell me I shall be quiet and keep happy. Using your own words: It's so sad always to see people wasting their money for getting nothing and even less. - And so far it is not going a good way: The number of update decreased dramatically over the years. No, I can't wait, I am absolutely tired of waiting for things announced over a year ago. I pay yearly and need to wait over a year? WTF???

And I do not attack in this case, I just have a different point of view. Please get that sorted.

So don't tell me what to do, stop disabuse others. Be happy but don't tell others what to do.

sweet fuermond if you read my post 1st you will see i havent quote you meaning im not reffering to you :) i was talking in general :) thts why i didnt quote anyone :)

i get that some ppl are tired waiting but facts are Gizmo announced pose editor 3 days ago lol 

So give time to devs to make that awesome editor so ppl be happy :)

It makes absolutely no sense at all to wait for a pose editor that who knows how long it will take when we had rochi's dll!

It seems to me that 90% of us want it back so what exactly is the problem?  This update is a huge step backwards and quite frankly except for the few new poses, it's down right boring without Rochi's tweak. It's also almost impossible to shoot videos without it as it slowed down the flycam speed.

I never used the march version of the 64bit because it didn't include Rochi's dll but used the Modz 64bit version that worked great for me.

Gizmo?  What would it hurt to bring back the ghost until a pose editor is made and the rest of Rochi's fixes?  At this point I would much rather use the old version but there is no one in there but a few stragglers. Rochi made this world that much more easily usable and now? I'm hearing complaints from everyone in game that aren't even posting in here.

Also I've been here for a year and 9 months and I'm still considered a newbie? smh

Edited by NakedNikki

On 9/3/2019 at 10:05 AM, Gizmo said:

Any development is not easy and goes through a crisis. And only strong people can overcome this crisis and reach a new level.

Absolutely accepted and confirmed!

And now show us we pay strong people who had held their heads up high while walking through the storm and now reached the golden sky.

@Gizmo I think you really do need to let everyone know when the pose editor can be expected, even if it is just to say it is close or way off.

The people who will miss the ghost have a good point in that they now do not have what they had and should be able to at least have some sort of an idea on when they can expect the pose editor.

Also I asked this question in another post and know for certain that a lot of people will be interested in the answer, will the pose editor be able to cater for 3somes?

6 hours ago, Twiggy said:

@Gizmo I think you really do need to let everyone know when the pose editor can be expected, even if it is just to say it is close or way off.

The people who will miss the ghost have a good point in that they now do not have what they had and should be able to at least have some sort of an idea on when they can expect the pose editor.

Also I asked this question in another post and know for certain that a lot of people will be interested in the answer, will the pose editor be able to cater for 3somes?

3-4 days ago they announced it and u already asking for dates lol  what i mean is if we take into account that when devs said they will make a pose editor is the start of the development no answer from the devs will be satisfying cause its very early to say the when .To be able to give a date of release that wont dissapoint, development has to progress way more .So you have to wait So devs work on that :)

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

3-4 days ago they announced it and u already asking for dates lol  what i mean is if we take into account that when devs said they will make a pose editor is the start of the development no answer from the devs will be satisfying cause its very early to say the when .To be able to give a date of release that wont dissapoint, development has to progress way more .So you have to wait So devs work on that :)

Well, there is actually 2 options.

1. They really just started to work on pose editor - and in this case they really should return ghost feauture till they work on pose editor. No one (okay, almost no one) wants to get stuck with only basic poses for many months if not year.

2. They actually working on pose editor already for a long time, considering these screenshoot from Telegram with an "Animator" button in client, dated April 1, more then 5 months ago. And also videos showing working on poses. So if they already work on pose editor for half year or even more - then they should announce at least some approximate date of release so people can calm down some and wait.

... or ofc they free to not do any of those and just keep silence as long as they want, it's their game in the end, but then it's pretty expectable that community will be angry and grumpy no matter how much you will call up people to stay nice and positive :p

photo_2019-04-01_13-28-27.jpg

Edited by Xizl

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

Do you want me to go back through this forum and find some of your posts where you have been talking about the upcoming pose editor, like from 5 to 6 months ago.

Post where you insist they were working on it. Not that I disagree with you then as I also was saying I believe they were working on it and am pretty certain they have been.

The thing is, you again change your ideas and direction in what you say in your posts in an attempt to answer a post for the devs or at minimum tell us to leave the devs alone or what we should or shouldn't be asking.

What makes you think you have the right to do all you do and tell everyone what we should do and what we should ask and not.

1 hour ago, Twiggy said:

Do you want me to go back through this forum and find some of your posts where you have been talking about the upcoming pose editor, like from 5 to 6 months ago.

Post where you insist they were working on it. Not that I disagree with you then as I also was saying I believe they were working on it and am pretty certain they have been.

The thing is, you again change your ideas and direction in what you say in your posts in an attempt to answer a post for the devs or at minimum tell us to leave the devs alone or what we should or shouldn't be asking.

What makes you think you have the right to do all you do and tell everyone what we should do and what we should ask and not.

you doing a big mistake i might said that about pose editor but Gizmo said that 4 days ago and Gizmo is the boss/owner hehehee

I have the right to express my own opinion on the matters now if u hear my suggestions or my opinions  or u dont agree is ur right .

But me saying  stay cool n be patient isnt something bad i mean think about it you dont earn anything by not stay cool n wait why ? no matter what you do DEVS have their own scedual no one will change that so staying chill cool n be patient isnt a bad thing to do :) muacks 

Edited by Aliviax

27 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

you doing a big mistake i might said that about pose editor but Gizmo said that 4 days ago and Gizmo is the boss/owner hehehee

I have the right to express my own opinion on the matters now if u hear my suggestions or my opinions  or u dont agree is ur right .

But me saying  stay cool n be patient isnt something bad i mean think about it you dont earn anything by not stay cool n wait why ? no matter what you do DEVS have their own scedual no one will change that so staying chill cool n be patient isnt a bad thing to do :) muacks 

What Gizmo did 4 days ago is to confirm that what we all have been thinking is the pose editor is correct, all those post and pics where he showed what we thought as being the pose editor, including you, but could not be sure without confirmation is now confirmed.

Yes you have the right to express your own opinion, everyone does, but you are the only one that will reply to just about every post that either asks a question of the devs or shows some sort of disappointment with the devs and try to tell us we shouldn't be doing so.

You more than often do not put them across as your opinion but more so try to make out you are some sort of spokes person for Gizmo.

Not only that your arguments are always so flawed.

You know as well as anyone else that the pose editor has been on the go for months, and going by the pics Gizmo has shown could even be close to finished.

Yet you try to make out that asking him for some sort of an idea when we can expect it is very wrong.

What is very wrong when there are so many people upset for losing the ghost, after saying he will not replace it because the pose editor will do the job, is to not give any idea of when the pose editor can be expected.

Now I agree and in fact was the 1st one to say that the pose editor will make it so the ghost is no longer needed, but he should let those people know how long they have to do without.

It is just common courtesy.

Also if you look back through the post before he confirmed the pose editor you will see the reason he did that is because people asked him, yet you are saying we shouldn't ask anything.

No one would know anything if it was not for the people that ask the questions and push for answers.

27 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

What Gizmo did 4 days ago is to confirm that what we all have been thinking is the pose editor is correct, all those post and pics where he showed what we thought as being the pose editor, including you, but could not be sure without confirmation is now confirmed.

Yes you have the right to express your own opinion, everyone does, but you are the only one that will reply to just about every post that either asks a question of the devs or shows some sort of disappointment with the devs and try to tell us we shouldn't be doing so.

You more than often do not put them across as your opinion but more so try to make out you are some sort of spokes person for Gizmo.

Not only that your arguments are always so flawed.

You know as well as anyone else that the pose editor has been on the go for months, and going by the pics Gizmo has shown could even be close to finished.

Yet you try to make out that asking him for some sort of an idea when we can expect it is very wrong.

What is very wrong when there are so many people upset for losing the ghost, after saying he will not replace it because the pose editor will do the job, is to not give any idea of when the pose editor can be expected.

Now I agree and in fact was the 1st one to say that the pose editor will make it so the ghost is no longer needed, but he should let those people know how long they have to do without.

It is just common courtesy.

Also if you look back through the post before he confirmed the pose editor you will see the reason he did that is because people asked him, yet you are saying we shouldn't ask anything.

No one would know anything if it was not for the people that ask the questions and push for answers.

listen i used ghost everyday either making poses or making poses for movies or photoshoots u could say in a sense i used ghost more than anyone BUT do u see me complain ? NO surely ghost is a lost but we gonna get something wayyyyyyyyy better thats why i dont have any issues .

Gizmo said clearly  we not gonna get ghost  and that they preffer make a pose editor that was exactly what he said ! isnt that clear ? 

since Gizmo gave us clear answers about ghost why keep asking ? beats me 

Now tell me twiggy be patient be chill n wait does it harm instead get mad without reason (cause as i said devs have their own time scedual n no one can change that) 

Also complain now about the ghost isnt in vain ? since gizmo was clear saying NO  come on (its pure logic)

another question ? would you like devs soend their time in ghost and not in pose editor ? hell no why ? as i said in another thread and its important there things that need to be fix in current update n devs work on that there are hair editor cloth system on the making there is the all waited pose editor  new spot lights coming for directional lights new tools for build editor to make cool weird stractures :)

come on why spend time on ghost now with all that work devs currently have ? why 

The ghost partner is already functional. The idea would have been to implement it till pose editor is released. If it is released in one week then yeah people can wait. Since there is no release date, it might be months before it is out, therefore implementing a mod that already works would make sense and the users would be more patient.

@Aliviax You are not saying anything that anyone doesn't know and you haven't said dozens of times already.

Most of what you said in your last post I have said myself, yes even that if the pose editor is close to finished it would not make sense to do the work for a ghost.

You have also said many times that you use the ghost and are happy to wait, but what you can't seem to accept is that just because you are happy does not mean everyone else should be as well.

Myself, I don't particularly care about the ghost, I don't use it, or didn't when I played, but I can see why people are looking for answers, like how long before the pose editor is ready.

It's fine to say he won't do a ghost because the pose editor will do the job, but it is not ok to say that and not give any indication of when the pose editor can be expected.

You are still fairly new to this forum and the game and have not experienced so much of how long we have to wait for things, and not being given any idea of how long, and then finding that some of the things you have been waiting for never come.

You are doing what you do so much that you are driving lots of people nuts, don't you get why so many people are coming back at you the way they are.

It is you that needs to chill, not everyone else.

Now I am done answering you and you are very close to being the only person I have on ignore in the forum, and if you knew all the crap I have had to put up with from different people in these forums you would know that that is really saying something.

24 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

what you can't seem to accept is that just because you are happy does not mean everyone else should be as well.

You definitely hit the point here. That's something Alivia should understand - no one obliged to be happy, positive and full of believe into bright future of the game. People should not be offensive towards devs or each other — that's right. But being happy and positive or act in such a way? No, it's completely optional. If people are pissed and unsatisfied by how things go — it's their right to show that they are pissed, unsatisfied and ask for some changes in things. Of course if they don't go to the point of insults and personal attacks, like some do towards Gizmo.

2 hours ago, Twiggy said:

@Aliviax You are not saying anything that anyone doesn't know and you haven't said dozens of times already.

Most of what you said in your last post I have said myself, yes even that if the pose editor is close to finished it would not make sense to do the work for a ghost.

You have also said many times that you use the ghost and are happy to wait, but what you can't seem to accept is that just because you are happy does not mean everyone else should be as well.

Myself, I don't particularly care about the ghost, I don't use it, or didn't when I played, but I can see why people are looking for answers, like how long before the pose editor is ready.

It's fine to say he won't do a ghost because the pose editor will do the job, but it is not ok to say that and not give any indication of when the pose editor can be expected.

You are still fairly new to this forum and the game and have not experienced so much of how long we have to wait for things, and not being given any idea of how long, and then finding that some of the things you have been waiting for never come.

You are doing what you do so much that you are driving lots of people nuts, don't you get why so many people are coming back at you the way they are.

It is you that needs to chill, not everyone else.

Now I am done answering you and you are very close to being the only person I have on ignore in the forum, and if you knew all the crap I have had to put up with from different people in these forums you would know that that is really saying something.

1st So i be very clear  im not here so you like me or like what i say ! with that being said 

2 Gizmo said NO ghost :) good luck change his  mind in his own Game hahahaah :)

3 from what we all know here whenever is the update to be released it will may the waffle be with you n get more answers :)

OK, so much has already been said on this topic, but I will add my opinion from 3+ years of experience in 3dx, and you can can judge what it is worth:

1) Yes, to varying degrees we all want more poses (espcially FFF :)) but the "Ghosting" poses (and I have made some too) are hard to create, buggy, require that you train your partners how to use them, and worst of all. are not that visually appealing because of overlapping body parts, etc.  They are not up the to standards we should expect form 3dx.  So I don't care about Ghosts at all.

2) As for a pose editor, I would much prefer we get new poses from the Devs so that the quality is matained, but players have been asking for more "real" FF poses and FFF poses since I started more than 3 years ago ... with virtually nothing new from the Devs.  If the Devs cant produce the poses people want then a pose editor could be a good Plan B. My concern is the same as with Ghosts... that the quality would be shit and reduce the playing experience. My suggestion would be to allow user-developers to create new poses which could then be posted into an official 3dx library where other users could download them, try them out and then rate them for quality on a 1 to 10 scale. If a pose was really good, then maybe the Devs could "certify" it and it could be added to the core game. By the way, this same official 3dx libary could be used for World Editor creations too ....  as it it is now there are at least 3 or 4 different places where WE creations are hosted which is really stupid.

3) Why not add an "Auto Accept Poses" ON or OFF option to the game which allows you to turn off the "Accept" prompt for poses when are you with someone you want to give that control over to? Seems like it would be a very easy thing to do. Ideally, I would like that tied to each entry in my Friend List so that some friends automatically get the benefit but others don't, but that might be asking for too much.

Overall... I have my own complaints about this game, and we all need to push for what we want, but it seems to me the Devs are doing what they can to fix bugs (thank you) and add new features. (For example, the World Editor is really amazing.) Are they doing this as quickly as we all want. No, they are not. But at the end of the day its my own choice to stay or move on. It does no good to rant over and over again about the same issues because it is what it is, ok?

Ok, enough on this for now :)

Lori

Edited by WetLori

7 minutes ago, WetLori said:

By the way, this same official 3dx libary could be used for World Editor creations too ....  as it it is now there are at least 3 or 4 different places where WE creations are hosted which is really stupid.

If you don't like the room - just don't visit it. 

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

If you don't like the room - just don't visit it. 

You missed my point...when I am looking for a World Editor creation to download and use, it would be helpful if there was an official library where users could rate the creations so the best work would be acknowledged and make it easer to find the best work. It has nothing to do with choosing which rooms to visit.

14 minutes ago, WetLori said:

You missed my point...when I am looking for a World Editor creation to download and use, it would be helpful if there was an official library where users could rate the creations so the best work would be acknowledged and make it easer to find the best work. It has nothing to do with choosing which rooms to visit.

Well, regarding the best work as you say, my opinion is that involving any kind of ranking in the creations would have negative effects. 3dx doesnt work this way, at least according to my point of view. People dont go where the best music is, people dont go to the nicest room, but most people go where friends are or where there is the most sex.

For creations, I think it would be like a popularity contest. Maybe I am totally wrong,. On my website, I simply choose to add things as they come, with no possibility to like, to rank or anything. Even in the website backoffice, I have no possibilties to see what is the most downloaded. This way people go through all creations and noone should feel ashamed to share something and then get no likes or whatever.

I know this way of sorting wont please the most, but this is what I wanted to share :)

Edited by Torax

2 minutes ago, Torax said:

Well, regarding the best work as you say, my opinion is that involving any kind of ranking in the creations would have negative effects. 3dx doesnt work this way, at least according to my point of view. People dont go where the best music is, people dont go to the nicest room, but most people go where friends are or where there is the most sex.

For creations I think it would be like a popularity contest. Maybe I am totally wrong, just my view. On my website, I simply choose to add things as they come, with no possibility to like, to rank or anything, even in the website backoffice, I have no possibilties to see what is the most downloaded. This way people go through all creations and noone should feel ashamed to share something and then get no likes or whatever.

I know this way of sorting wont please the most, but this is what I wanted to share :)

You have a good point Torax, and abuse is the problem with any rating system I guess?  I think it will be more important to have for user-created poses, if we ever get there. I would still rather have some ratings than none at all.