3DXChat Community

What is ghost partner from mods?

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Been able to make ur own sex poses with devs pose editor will bring revolution to the game. 

I'm kinda hyped cause 3dxchat player base will skyrocket after pose editor. 

Let's not forget the advertising capabilities(that I'm most interesting) having such a upcoming tool

you should not be too hyped about this really, I look forward to a pose editor too but from my experience I can say this is nothing that is done in a short time. It looks like the devs use some form of pose tool already but from the small animations we got as a preview to the new poses it looks more like a tool for some 3d software like max maya blender or unity nothing for ingame use. Porting something like this with all the its features to the game as something the player base can use will take some good amount of time and work. 

On 9/1/2019 at 11:11 AM, Gizmo said:

I see no reason to add "ghost partner" to the game, sorry. It's better to make Pose Editor.

Sure! This will become a very useful feature of the game!

Sure, I Totally Agree too...

No Matter that the Ghost as been a tool I used a lot, the Pose Editor (or Animator, whatever) would be a better Feature in this game for my personal interest and i'm sure for the collective interest too, so  may sacrifice it...😝

Just 3 Thing i would ask.. in That Pose Editor,

1.-As Ovious, to create from cero (starting with the avatars with both hands separated at the sides)... any kind of animation, in Solo, MF, FF, MM, MMF, MFF.(also with strapons).. BUT to allow is to create poses with the combinations FFF, and MMM, all of them, in any kind of surface..(bed, couch, wall, stool, pole and the rest)

2.-allow is to "Download and Use" the Existant poses to modify them and create new ones similar on what we been doing with te Ghost al this years..(some poses resulted to be really hot 😉) because that would be an useful shortcut, Same as we download worlds done by others and then modify them)

3.-Poses Created by Us, must be used in game from a Separated Window (may be called "User Animations") because that feature, combined with the point number 2 (making light modifications on existant poses)... will gives us another feature we been asking from years... "the SubAnimaions..Or Actions" Achat Style... "2 birds with a single shot"🤓

In any case, i'm really eager to see that Pose Editor in game as soon as posible.

Thank you So Much and keep making this game the best of all

HUGS!!! :wub:

PD:.. don't forget to Include...

The Optional Autoacept function

Sex with clothes on.

Edited by XXXJessikaXXX

27 minutes ago, Halderim said:

you should not be too hyped about this really, I look forward to a pose editor too but from my experience I can say this is nothing that is done in a short time. It looks like the devs use some form of pose tool already but from the small animations we got as a preview to the new poses it looks more like a tool for some 3d software like max maya blender or unity nothing for ingame use. Porting something like this with all the its features to the game as something the player base can use will take some good amount of time and work. 

I don't mind I work on blender and I trust dev team that will give to the player base a cool pose editor so ppl can make their own poses. 

Ps ofc not everyone will be able to use same as world editor, there are many that don't use build editor for various reason be it knowledge , lazy, etc etc

Edited by Aliviax

22 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I see no reason to add "ghost partner" to the game, sorry. It's better to make Pose Editor.

Except that it'll surely take you a longer while, Gizmo, to make that Pose Editor ready. Meanwhile you've ready to use Ghost bots feature from mod... so why you can't bring it back to the game even as temporary feature until you actually release that Pose Editor? We'll be at least able to use our custom poses again until you allow us to create them in official tools. Then you'll simply remove Ghosts. Unless you're planning to release Pose Editor in next week....

1 hour ago, Halderim said:

Why such conclusion? achat has a full tool for animating their characters inside the game as well as we have our world editor in 3dx.

Edited by ExHaran

22 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Thank you for confirming that the pose editor is actually something we can expect to be upcoming, there were people confused and doubting that in other posts.

Although I know you don't like to give any indication on when we can expect things I do feel it would be a good idea to do so this time.

There are quite a lot of people who used the ghost for pose creations in their rooms and I think it would be good to give them some sort of an idea of when they can expect to be able to replace them.

Also for those that seem to think the pose editor will likely not be very good as I have said before in the pose editor thread I do think that Gizmo is using a package from the Unity assets store and converting it to suite.

If so, I have looked at that package and it is really good so I think the pose editor will be something easy to use and can be able to create some good high quality animations.

If you read this Gizmo I think it can really help if you can answer some questions.

1) Is the pose editor created from the package available in the Unity store (Very Animation)?

2) If it is will the file it creates be the same as the .anim file that Very Animation creates?, (if so people could possibly start creating animations now ready for when the pose editor is added by getting a copy of Very Animation)

3) Please confirm that the pose editor will be able to create 3some poses, which could make a lot of people happy that have been waiting for FFF and MMM poses.

4) Can you please give everyone some sort of idea when we can expect the pose editor, if you can't make that date all you have to do is keep communications open and say it has taken longer than expected and give a new date.

43 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Thank you for confirming that the pose editor is actually something we can expect to be upcoming, there were people confused and doubting that in other posts.

Although I know you don't like to give any indication on when we can expect things I do feel it would be a good idea to do so this time.

There are quite a lot of people who used the ghost for pose creations in their rooms and I think it would be good to give them some sort of an idea of when they can expect to be able to replace them.

Also for those that seem to think the pose editor will likely not be very good as I have said before in the pose editor thread I do think that Gizmo is using a package from the Unity assets store and converting it to suite.

If so, I have looked at that package and it is really good so I think the pose editor will be something easy to use and can be able to create some good high quality animations.

If you read this Gizmo I think it can really help if you can answer some questions.

1) Is the pose editor created from the package available in the Unity store (Very Animation)?

2) If it is will the file it creates be the same as the .anim file that Very Animation creates?, (if so people could possibly start creating animations now ready for when the pose editor is added by getting a copy of Very Animation)

3) Please confirm that the pose editor will be able to create 3some poses, which could make a lot of people happy that have been waiting for FFF and MMM poses.

4) Can you please give everyone some sort of idea when we can expect the pose editor, if you can't make that date all you have to do is keep communications open and say it has taken longer than expected and give a new date.

i have to say you did nice questions and on the point 

On 8/28/2019 at 7:19 PM, Gizmo said:

Hey guys, explain please what so called 'ghost partner' from mods is? How to use it? And why do you ask us to add this to the game?

Thanks for help! ;)

It allowed quite raunchy options for exotic dancers.
Sex animations without showing the partner ("Bob" was invisible)  provided good views and moves for exotic dancers.

I wouldn’t hold my breath. If they aren’t working already on it for months. I highly doubt we see it this year.

Also I agree with StellaXOXO that ghosts should be added while the editor or whatever it will be is in the making.

It will suck after a while if some can’t use their beloved custom poses. Well. It sucks already...

Edited by Cyra

i would preffer the devs spend their time make the pose editor rather eat time on the ghost 

not to mention ghost tweacked poses tho they were helpfull for some the result was bad image, what i mean with bad image ? i have come accross in various social platforms of pics of 3dxchat sex poses with ghost and what u see is bodies merge with each other hands inside legs etc a bad result that make ppl that see those pics thing this game has awful sex poses thus bad advertizment of the game true potential .

So its better to wait in my opinion and wont be long 😉

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

ppl that see those pics thing this game has awful sex poses thus bad advertizment of the game true potential

I'm sorry Ali but this arguement is completely invalid. If someone is interested in trying 3DX that usually leads them to official website with plenty of pics presenting official content. Not mentioning thousands of videos easy to find. Pictures with ghosts aren't as much popular as you think.

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

So its better to wait in my opinion and wont be long

No, it's not. I agree that encrypting game files and by that making them way more secured even at cost of mods was a good move. But Ghost bots or another kind of solution to play all available poses without partner, with freedom of switching sides in those poses should be allowed. Even temporarily until Pose Editor will be released. To allow us using custom poses we've made up until now with what we had available.

It's really nice that you're always in such positive mood but you've no idea how much time consuming is development of complicated tool like that so called Pose Editor. Especially if you want it to be so 'easy to use' as World Editor, not only for highly skilled 3D artists. So sure, few months up to year or two isn't 'too long' comparing to few minutes of copy-pasting code already made by Rochi. If only she would agree for that.

I agree not all look perfectly good, but, we worked with what we had at hand. Same as before the world editor we worked with furniture to make rooms! haha

It's not our fault that there is no other option to get what we want. Point the finger at shizmo and the rest of the crew(if there is any left) for things being like they are now.

64bit is a step forward no doubt, but we lost so much quality of life stuff now that the mod gave us and makes the new version sucks now equally.

Ghosts, colorchange options on a lot of clothes, clothes in different categories and so on.

And you Aliviax with you overpositivity are not helping. In in the slightest.

Even i made quite a few things, mostly bdsm related, that only can be operated via ghost mode and you say now i have to wait for however long the devs take to make something for us to recreate those poses while they have finished temporary solution at hand? Really!?

Sorry but no. Give us the ghosts and the rest of the mod stuff for fucks sake! You can remove them in half a year or year when you are done with making something equal yourself Shizmo!

why is it you all think that auto-posing is a violation when this is a virtual world. Accept an invite from someone and they use the ghost and you don't like it just drop them like a dead fish like I do when someone calls me a bitch or worse things i wont repeat here. some people like it and some don't but it's still a choice if you want to continue or not... it's not like someone is performing anal sex on you in real life.

Other than that the ghost helps you jump to places that you can't get to...  And so many trick beds have been made and now can't be used without it. All that work done for nothing!  It's the same if you had built a room and suddenly it's gone because of an update... yes I know Rochi's tweak was a mod but still we've been used to having it and now it's gone... there are so many other things we can't do without it. the fly cam speed is insane, no more shift for speed or ctrl to slow it Makes nearly impossible in the editor when you're trying to place something.

Then there's the lack of colors now... half of mine are gone so now I have to log in to the 32 with Rochi's mod to use them.

And one of the biggest problems that I see is you can't edit your room once you open it to friends, groups, or public. You actually have to close the room to fix something... smh

one more thing... the slider...  we used to be able to go back and forward with it. now it's just fast to stop...   why is this important to me?  I could use the dick slapping pose in a way that i could reverse the action before it started whacking my face and guys loved it making it a deep throat feature. 

So Until a pose editor is up and everything else, bring back Rochi's dll, or let her write code for you Gizmo to make this game better than before, not worse.

btw, the old 32bit system worked fantastic with the Modz version of the 64bit for me that I was able to use Rochi's dll with, one of the biggest complaints I've heard from so many people from the March 64bit.

Updates are supposed to make things better, not worse.  Yes the poses are nice but still....

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Well. I am done being nice and don't really care that much what people think about me or what i say :)

And what i wrote about Alivia's overpositiveness is just a fact and i doubt that i am the only one that is annoyed by it. Prolly one of the few that voices it out lout :)

It's nothing personal, it's just not helping the situation to try and make everything look like its nice and dandy. Because it's not.

I also doubt it would be that hard to implement the rest of the mod temporarly while they work on their own solutions. Heck i bet they could even ask for help from the mod creator for getting it done faster.

Oh wait. I forgot they don't want outside help. They turned help down more than once from quite talented people...

On 9/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, Cyra said:

Oh wait. I forgot they don't want outside help. They turned help down more than once from quite talented people...

Did they say they dont want any help? They asked for the help 4 years ago. Someone said they asked Rochi for the help(I dont know if its truth). 3d artists...mhm,,, always was a problem,true.

Edited by ExHaran

On 9/3/2019 at 4:55 PM, Cyra said:

Well. I am done being nice and don't really care that much what people think about me or what i say :)

And what i wrote about Alivia's overpositiveness is just a fact and i doubt that i am the only one that is annoyed by it. Prolly one of the few that voices it out lout :)

It's nothing personal, it's just not helping the situation to try and make everything look like its nice and dandy. Because it's not.

I also doubt it would be that hard to implement the rest of the mod temporarly while they work on their own solutions. Heck i bet they could even ask for help from the mod creator for getting it done faster.

lol why not be positive ? why ppl have to be negative hahaha

lemme elaborate why im positive :

1- its a game there is no reason to be negative 

2- 3dxchat is  moving in a new era with hair editor- clothe system- pose editor- kick from room option why not be positive when we wait all the  above mentioned stuff lol

Last ill say keep playing n have fun and before you know it updates will be here :)

On 9/1/2019 at 6:11 PM, Gizmo said:

The reason for ghost partner is the pose editor is not implemented. You polled for the pose editor about 1.5 years ago, since then the community is waiting. So if it needs another few month or even more years that's why I see a reason for ghost partners. I know 3rd party too always have been forbidden but in fact many used them, especially BDSM stuff depending on ghost partnes. Currently they cannot replace the now lost stuff. Maybe that is intended and it is of course your right to keep mods out but in fact currently the fun for the users of such stuff is reduced. So the reason for ghost partner before pose editor is to keep people happy and make them stay.

That is this: Players can only us what is available not what is just promised.

just chill out everyone n wait pose editor update the you can make whatever pose you want !

might take a month might take 6 months keep playing .

Attacking everyday the devs is so sad when they try bring cool stuff in the game.

This is how the game is progressing and its realy going a good way so please chill n have fun :)

ps. i too used ghost a lotttttttttt be it making tweacked sex poses or movies or just experiments but i stay chill n wait why cant you ?

58 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

just chill out everyone n wait pose editor update the you can make whatever pose you want !

might take a month might take 6 months keep playing .

Attacking everyday the devs is so sad when they try bring cool stuff in the game.

This is how the game is progressing and its realy going a good way so please chill n have fun :)

ps. i too used ghost a lotttttttttt be it making tweacked sex poses or movies or just experiments but i stay chill n wait why cant you ?

Don't tell me I shall be quiet and keep happy. Using your own words: It's so sad always to see people wasting their money for getting nothing and even less. - And so far it is not going a good way: The number of update decreased dramatically over the years. No, I can't wait, I am absolutely tired of waiting for things announced over a year ago. I pay yearly and need to wait over a year? WTF???

And I do not attack in this case, I just have a different point of view. Please get that sorted.

So don't tell me what to do, stop disabuse others. Be happy but don't tell others what to do.

Edited by Feuermond
Typos and more details