Gizmo

ghost partner was a feature in rochi mod that you could sumon a ghost partnerΒ 

with ghost we could use all sex poses without the need of a partner :)Β 

Β 

for exampleΒ 

0000000000.png

Β 

this is a pose we dont have made possible with ghost partnerΒ 

in this example i used the MFF we already have and the second male use ghost to imitate the doggy style vaginal pose so we have this 4 some :)

Hey guys, explain please what so called 'ghost partner' from mods is? How to use it? And why do you ask us to add this to the game?

Thanks for help! ;)

http://3dxchattweaked.blogspot.com/p/3dxchat-2_30.html

Β 

Bots stuffs:

- You can now make your bots cum x)

- Shift+B works for "Bot Cumshot" as well.

- Added a lil clothes control box for Virtual Partners

- F2 adds a fake female partner, F3 adds a fake male partner. To set you off of "bot mode" you need to press F4, after which your ghost partner will no longer auto accept poses but it fixes other players joining into the room x)

Β 

It's having Bob or Betty without them actually being there by using F2 or F3 to do the poses that MF, FF or MM do.

Β 

Adding:Β  Here is an example of the ghosts.

post-17781-0-13688300-1567022628_thumb.jpgpost-17781-0-35366500-1567022638_thumb.jpgpost-17781-0-84447100-1567022644_thumb.jpgpost-17781-0-45206000-1567022652_thumb.jpg

hahahaha we preffer pose editor from gizmo thoΒ  ;)Β 

Β 

Hope if we get pose editor it be something where we can use various existing poses from objects and adjust them to be used for custom furniture etc. Feel like it's huge missing thing that be nice for various purpose like 1 or 2 pose purpose furniture among things.

The Flaw in the Ghost system as I saw it, was that it used the System of the Virtual Partners from our Apartments.

Those Auto-Accept all Pose changes, if someone tapped the button in Rochii's mod to activate a Ghost, and then partnered with another player, the game seemed to think that the Ghost was still there.

Because the Ghost Auto-Accepts everything, it becomes the thing like in the Threesomes, only 2 in the 3some have to click accept.

The Ghost User offers a pose, and the Ghost Auto-Accepts, cutting away the Accept/Decline option of the other person.

@gizmo
I think the ghost comes from the left overs, when you had that funny Halloween ghost in the game for soon 3 years ago..
Now i am not a tech person.. But the ghost should be in your codes somewhere ;)

Or ask Rochi about this. Now she knows everything about it.

And yes it could be nice to have it added into the game again. It gave people a lot of opportunity.Β 

And yes.. while we are here.. So we could have a Funny Halloween once again :PΒ 

OK I got it :) You are using it like a pose editor, a kind of. Thank you!

Gizmo, beside what was already said above, Ghost bots caused instant desync with rooms where they were used. Basically put individual players using them into "Play with bots solo mode" just like private room with 'official' bots what very often lead to bald avatars in room and other visual issues.. There should be a way to simply play every single pose in-game 'solo' and freely switch positions, without using bots at all. Same feature but no more issues.

There should be a way to simply play every single pose in-game 'solo' and freely switch positions, without using bots at all. Same feature but no more issues.

For me it would be enough just to be able to add "ghost" poses to furniture to use usermade poses and bdsm devices.Β 

Exactly all posible explanations have been told... if you need a little bit more, take a look at the 50 poses I made using ghosts... ;)

Β 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7982-pose-editor-we-already-made-with-the-we/

Β 

How it works?.. with Rochi's Dll and pressing F2(for a female ghost) or F3 (for a Male Ghost) you can bring in, to any room, an INVISIBLE Partner..(that's why the name ghost) with it, you may click any pose, MM, FF, MMF or FFM in couches, beds, walls, etc... but you will be seen as alone making the pose by yourself....

once you finish and to remove any lagg you press F4

Β 

With some creativity, you can also "over-place", in the world editor, 2 beds and turn them with acuracy to "create" a new pose using existent separated poses, that may be used by 2-3-4-5 real players... ^_^

Β 

0lPwBad.png

Β 

And same way as mentioned above... the ANIMATOR will release the need of ghost, because the poses we create with ghots will be easy done with that, and will not have lagg issues...

Β 

All this time we had to use those Ghosts to release or creativity and "visualize", how new poses could be done and how they would look, but an official Tool will be definitive better.

so.. Better ANIMATOR (pose editor) over Ghosts... ;)

Β 

Hugs!!! ^_^

And no it is part of the initial deal... it is this in all the games I know.... So YOUR problem not the problem of the others.

Β 

I want an auto accept option too. So it's not only HER problem.

You know, I can say the same - that it's YOUR problem that you getting pissed off by someone forcing poses on you without your acceptance. For me it's not the problem - if some person with who I am not close enough will use it - I will just cancel sex without getting angry or depressed over some anal action in the sex game lol.Β 

I want an auto accept option too. So it's not only HER problem.

You know, I can say the same - that it's YOUR problem that you getting pissed off by someone forcing poses on you without your acceptance. For me it's not the problem - if some person with who I am not close enough will use it - I will just cancel sex without getting angry or depressed over some anal action in the sex game lol.Β 

Β 

It just shows how much you have a lack of respect for the others; Next time a guy colds me... should I accept and do his ass? Think twice

It just shows how much you have a lack of respect for the others; Next time a guy colds me... should I accept and do his ass? Think twice

Β 

You are the one who talk like your problems - is some real problems, while the other one's problems - is just some their personal, not important for others, things and they should just deal with it. Why would I show you respect after you showing attitude like this to other people?Β 

And I don't really care what you going to do wtih guys who cold you - I don't accept or initiate colds anyway.Β 

Well I mean, it depends on the person you are with, I for my self I date someone who HATES "accepting" poses from me, it kinda breaks her immersion, and prefers if I go with it to make the moment more intense, it depends on how everyone sees it, some people find that like forcing something over them, I respect that, I honestly don't like poses being forced on me but some people does prefer if they used with it, it doesn't have to be colds matter, besides no one can force a partner over you, so there is that as well, everyone and their likes.. So yeah.