3DXChat Community

Build 393 - Can't Save/Load World Editor Files

DireTeddyBear

Same to me .. loading of world files is 50/50 if its woking, merging 20/80 and saving need a blessing before.

Building does not makes fun anymore.  Needs urgently a fix or a lot of work and crativity is lost for this game.

Ok some probs with tha update and 64 bit version.

Text Typing Bug    IS BACK! not able to type anyting in tha Chat Box, all keystrokes are not recognized and requires spamming tha ENTER Key to be able to type sumtink. Was fixed ages ago    and meows is back BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sex Pose Speed Slider    In tha Rochi Mod eet was possible to Reverse tha pose allowing you to loop a small part of tha selected pose fo greater control and variation. Meows ya can only go in one direction Forward. Fo example FF oral you could flick your tongue up and down using tha slider and not have any other part of tha pose be playing, like in a small loop until you decided to move tha slider to let more of tha pose play. Meows ya cant do that so a big loss as far as pose control goes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No Glow    We have lost tha Color Intensity settings to make vibrant Glow colors. Ive met a lot of peeps bummed that we cant get tha colors we could before. Adding all these losses kinda takes that shine off what has been added and if most of what has been added like most of tha poses that ah will never use, like the stool pose LOL and all that Futa and Gay guy stuff then eets an overall loss. Soz sounding Negative but dis is bizzniss holmeZ, no time fo pullin da punches XD

Make Up Intensity    Rochi Mod allowed fo much more Intense Makeup Settings allowing greater variety which enhanced tha differences between Avis. Meows we all look tha same again, a BIG loss once again on individualism as far as tha look ya can create and many peeps once again bummed losing this. 

Socks Coloring    This has been changed a while back, losing tha ability to make all black socks. Being able to change both colors would again, in a game with so little customization for clothes and Avis be a Big Plus but with this change has become another Big Loss! Boooooooo agains. :P

Clothed Sexxins    Yes tha abilty to remained clothed while sexxins, leaving panties on or just not have clothes auto removed when you start sex would be a Plus Plus. Tha Rochi mod was looking to tha future, a world of having control when you remove your Clothes, a simple ability to have that control is nice and a double Plus, but another Loss and another Booo im afraid.

No Clock    We have now lost tha clock we could enable in game, a handy lil feature to keep tabs on tha time, like ah been talking to this person fo 2 hours WDF! Not super important but added to all tha other losses eet adds erps ya hearing meh...…...Another Boooo to tha listins :P

Gift Count    Not vizable anymo, so in mah profile ah just see Gifts, with no number, prolleh sumting broke that will be fixed no biggy but a heads up on dis :)

Great Job on tha 64 bit version, tha Camera controls, tha single poses, Load Save Character, New Skies, and other work, OFC there is positives but also realize eets not a totes upgrade when you lose tings you enjoyed. If ah give you 200 Dollas but take 200 out ya other pocket then ya still onleh have 200 even if da notes are crisper and smell nuuuu. Eets Science OK :P

If ah discover anyting else ah will post, ah havnt even looked into tha World Editor yet eeps so stay tooned :)

Wilps if no one says anyting then peeps tink everyting is purfect and eet isnt but ah have faiths that Soopa Gizmo is on eets making dis game all eet can be, meows Wow us Dev!

Since this update, I cannot save, load, or merge my build files. It won't open the file interface window. When I try to load, it asks if I am sure and then nothing.

This is kind of a problem.

I had a similar problem. I could not get excess to the file browser at all.

In the game folder is a filebrowser exe file. I am on another PC right now, so I cant look up the exact name. However, you will find it for sure.

I started this exe directly with a doubleclick and noticed, that it was blocked by my Anti Virus program and therefore it did not work. I gave it permission to execute and since then it works like a charme.

I hope this may help you.

regards

Pan

The connection with the server seems to be worse with the new client. Maybe because it is split or because the new client uses more resources. You may have issues with the 64 bits and not with the 32 bits. The save/load issue is a server side one. It is not related to your computer.

It seems that there's another missing value for saving as well. When I save world file with newly added item - it does save the props and weather properly, but it doesn't save NEW weather lighting variables. In the world file responsible for this section stays unchanged and shows values only for old weather lighting level - "ambient":[1.0,1.0,1.0,0.75,1.0]

I have the same problem with the save and load AVATAR files and when i get that problem I cant add new profile pics either.  reinstall is only fix.  I have had to reinstall (and then re patch) 5 times already.    

I miss the clock as well but I now added DSclock and keep it On Top above full window apps .  But that doesnt replace the timestamps that the DLL allowed in PMS, I miss those now a lot.  

I will only be able to do one post a day since im a newb on the forum 

Edited by moondance
clarification

from some experiments i did i found out that when i have 2 accoun ts online and on one i build when i try save a progress it doesnt save ..as soon as i click save it pops me on the other account BUT if i have only 1 account online i can save ok at least for me so far 

hope it hellps resolve the bug :)

• 2 weeks later...

Running files as exception + Running them as Admin still doesn't sort this issue, you have to do the save/load multiple time till at some point it saves/loads, it's not only the world files, even avatars files, and the photos you want to upload to your gallery.

Edited by Leathium

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

If you have 2 accounts online and on 1 you build you still cant save i tried it today so Gizmo take a look ,log 2 accounts and on one try save ur build u will see u cant .

Load and save rooms if no second account online works ok my side 

I have also noticed this problem.