3DXChat Community

Problem with 3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 413

MeiLing

When entering a room it often happens Avas are not visible, they are in the water or not visible at all and needs time for them to appear at the right place. When I had my room open for group and another person (2 person group) was in my room and the person left my Ava did not move anymore. As MeiLing I cannot open profiles after some time, not sure it depends on the duration of how long I am in a room but I confirm MeiLing's report of no profile display. Also I ran into problems with free cam when using acceleration and deceleration it stopped working at all for some seconds.

So far 64bit client for me is performant but did not exactly improve stability.

Hello Gizmo, I've had a problem for 5 days, I do not see any spaces, and when I'm in a room, I do not see anyone. List of friends that are online I do not see, list of the rooms also not. The support does not answer my mail, so I think it has no value to play and spend money on an abo

I have other problems since patch 392 which I have not seen mentioned anywhere.

1. The chat window will not stay on the left hand side of the screen where I used to have it.  If I drag it there, it floats back to being a few centimetres from the left hand side and getting in the way of game play..  I am using 2560 x 1440 resolution, with UI scale 1.5 and Vsync rather than Windowed, which are the same setting as before the patch 

2. Often if I click on another character to view their menu, the menu "floats" to the left as I am trying to select an option from it.

3. When in the character editor, changing clothing, if I go into the multi-colour selection option, the colour selector and colour save window floats to the left making it hard to select a save colour.

4. When (trying) to change the colour of my suit trousers to match my jacket, the jacket will sometime revert back to white even though I have already set it to another colour and I am now working on the trousers.

5. The game interface still locks out (freezes) if I flip into another app for more than a minute or so.  The 3dxchat music continues to play and messages are still heard to be arriving (I hear the message noise) but the image is frozen (so any new messages heard arriving do not display) and I am unable to use the keyboard to type, change camera and do anything else.  The game will stay in this frozen state until I go into windows to close the 3dxchat app down.

This is new with version 2.7.  If I go into the editor to save a .world file, my computer flags the file that I save on my hard drive as a virus. It says the virus name is "Real Protect EC" with a (seemingly) random hex string attached to it.  After this happens, I cannot change my profile photos, or open/save .world files. 

first time I have this; 

U click a profile, and you have the same message as an ignored profile. You click again and the profile is back

I had also the following

A guy colded me, then sent a pm and kept colding me. I shoved in ignoreland and he has been able to send a friendship request 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MeiLing said:

The reflection is strange...

lAQjeZG.png

Not just there, reflections are all over the place anywhere there is a reflective surface.

The glass window in a house I built will show the reflection of a light from the other side of the map even though theres no way it could or should do it. Very annoying.

• 7 months later...

@Gizmo @Lisa

All the public rooms need to be fixed. They are full of glitches.... Sin but you have this in all the public rooms.. it kills the mood and it is not good for the image of the game. You can do it :)). When we build our rooms, we fix this. Thank you and kisses

URQjUWc.png

Edited by MeiLing

2 hours ago, MeiLing said:

@Gizmo @Lisa

All the public rooms need to be fixed. They are full of glitches.... Sin but you have this in all the public rooms.. it kills the mood and it is not good for the image of the game. You can do it :)). When we build our rooms, we fix this. Thank you and kisses

URQjUWc.png

mei i remeber this was happening when u had a item in ur room smaller than 0.01 but here u show a dev location so far from the case 

hmm maybe ur gpu ? 

no clue i assume here saying ur gpu 

On 5/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, Aliviax said:

mei i remeber this was happening when u had a item in ur room smaller than 0.01 but here u show a dev location so far from the case 

hmm maybe ur gpu ? 

no clue i assume here saying ur gpu 

In the past, it has been my GPU at fault, like if I'm doing too much with it at once, and thus not processing everything correctly.