3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Is the update complete no. There are many things shown by the devs that are not there. (clothes editor, hair editor, etc). So it is better to be patient. About the bots: I am VERY HAPPY that they are not around anymore.

current update is compete exept the minor bug fixes that devs are already working :)  cloth system n hair editor is upcoming update :) and will be my favorite i realy wanna play with my hair <3

So insulting the Devs as worthless doesn't count as an insult?

Just look through the "Upcoming Updates Discussion" thread. There are plenty of examples.

Where exactly did I attack users? I said they should relax. I didn't said they should shut up. I said they should show at least some respect, nothing else.

Where the hell did I "flat out attacked a user"? I already explained that I just said what I think about quitting a game. She can do what ever she wants.

I am even happy that Twiggy exists in this community. She did some great things for us and I know that. Why should I ever attack her? I just said my opinion about quitting a game.

And you are here since 03/2015 so you have the right to silent me? To say that I am not allowed to say my opinion about all of this?

But I won't continue to argue with you in that case as there is no point. You have your opinion and that's fine, but then let me have mine aswell.

Though I have to say this, as my last sentences towards you:

Your last sentence. I don't show respect towards other users?

The hell? I never insulted anyone. I only said, that people should think about their behavior.

If you take "But crying like a little child that didn't get his lollipop will bring you nothing." as an insult then sorry, you insulted yourself by that.

That was a neutral sentence targeted to nothing but a behavior style. If you identify as such, then it's your fault not mine.

If it's correct what you said, that you only criticize the devs and not crying at them, then you shouldn't take this as an insult ;)

Who insulted the Devs other than stating their frustrations over things?  So them voicing their frustrations over the update is an insult.  Where the fuck did that come from, left field I take it.  I'm well aware of what's on this forum and things that have been removed as well.  I never said they were told to shut up, I said they were being told to chill, relax and so on. Read back up and you can clearly see that I didn't say that it was said.  You attacked Twiggy and other users in the following post which was in reply to the previous comments, so yes you did attack Twiggy and others.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/?p=351413to which you received replies.  In your very post you say "Instead of "eeeehhh this is shit you didn't add this" just say something like "Nice update but please in the next update this and that". Sounds way better, doesn't it?" which has been done in the very thread you've posted on and in countless others.  Then you have Alivia who says this to Twiggy after Twiggy replied to your post.  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/?p=351424  So again, both of you are saying they shouldn't speak and stay silent until they get what they want.  Then you respond to Twiggy with this http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/?p=351426  Then you attempt to apologize to Twiggy because Twiggy called you out for it but no one else for doing exactly what they are allowed to do on this very forum. http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/?p=351436

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/page-5

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/9059-3dxchat-27-64-bit-build-392/page-6

What respect did you show in your post to the users who voiced their opinions, none.  None of the examples you've given shows disrespect to the Devs but frustration at things that have been asked of for a long time to yet again be overlooked.  You didn't insult me as I don't offend easily and never will.  I've not tried to silence you, just ask that you be respectful to the users posting which you and a couple clearly not been which is why I said about it.  You stated anyone on here that didn't praise the Devs and ask to please give us such and such with the next up were crying. I've not stopped you from giving your opinion, I simply asked you to respect others, it's really not hard to do as that's what I did in my post that you replied to.

Is the update complete no. There are many things shown by the devs that are not there. (clothes editor, hair editor, etc). So it is better to be patient. About the bots: I am VERY HAPPY that they are not around anymore.

Exactly, that's what people have been stating.

1- the telegram stuff most are already here and the rest are upcoming stuff (like cloth editor that is still experimental -like hair editor also) 

look now devs thought to share their upcoming stuff with playerbase n what you do ? you put ur negatism silly :)

i think its a good thing from devs side to share what they are working next so ppl know be hyped :)

2- yes devs ask playerbase what they want to see but its logical that we wont be able to see all the milion stuff ppl have suggested :)

...it goes like this ....devs have a specific workflow they know what they want to make after that they make also 1 of the stuff players have asked this is why sugested stuff are slow cause devs have their own ideas to work 1st n then what players suggest 

in this patch we got poses that player base asked :)

With a game nothing is complete, it's always going to be added to or the game states that no more content will be added.  You seem to be speaking a lot for the Devs yet, you like everyone else only know what the Devs tell us.  Please read through the threads as a lot of what the users have asked for are barely being added, what's being added is generally what's made by someone else and added to the game.  As I said in my previous post the Saloon isn't made by the Devs it was purchased just like Fresco and whatever else they've purchased and added to the game.

With a game nothing is complete,

i only said about this curent update whatever was planned to be added has already been added what remains is the minor bug fixes 

in future update ofcourse we expect awesome stuff to come but till next update we enjoy current update 

Gizmo already asking about ghost partner mod in another thread showing devs are willing to listen and work with playerbase  ;) 

i only said about this curent update whatever was planned to be added has already been added what remains is the minor bug fixes 

in future update ofcourse we expect awesome stuff to come but till next update we enjoy current update 

Gizmo already asking about ghost partner mod in another thread showing devs are willing to listen and work with playerbase  ;) 

Understanding computers and such there is never a complete unless it's done and won't been added or updated in any way.  I seen his post and replied to it.  I'm sure that Rochi explained their .dll file when contacted by Gizmo in regards to it as he asked directly to the users what features we wanted from the mods available.  If that were the case, you'd have the ghosts already, you'd have the room kick and so on but again as I stated in a prior post, the Devs clearly skim over the posts and was proven to be true when Gizmo said no one mentioned the Free Cam but users had in prior posts, in fact that was even pointed out to him after his post.

I read again something about spam and making posting in WC billable. What about moderation and locking spammers out of the game? One hour, increasing for every time the repeat. Forbid spam: Done! Making a chat billable is not the best way to run a social interaction world. Making chats billable will make them silent.

The community can solve the problem on it's own if 3DX does not want to implement no-spam rule and to enforce it: Put spammers to ignore. It keeps their rooms empty and make these kind trolls and chat destroyers starve.

I need help.  Installing the new version went just fine, until last night with the patch, and with that it got stuck on "unzipping" and will go no farther.  Can someone help?

Try running the game as Administrator and make sure you have the patcher.exe as acceptable in your virus protection software as well as the game.

I read again something about spam and making posting in WC billable. What about moderation and locking spammers out of the game? One hour, increasing for every time the repeat. Forbid spam: Done! Making a chat billable is not the best way to run a social interaction world. Making chats billable will make them silent.

The community can solve the problem on it's own if 3DX does not want to implement no-spam rule and to enforce it: Put spammers to ignore. It keeps their rooms empty and make these kind trolls and chat destroyers starve.

Spam in World Chat relies mainly on multi-line messages and purple coloring. Just remove these features for World Chat and spam will be less visible. If you leave it up to the community to regulate itself it will probably end up griefing itself.

And you can't just lock people completely out of the game as a temporary punishment. Ban them from chat, yes, or from some custom rooms (by the room owners), but not from public or personal rooms. At the end of the day the spammer is a paying customer, just like everyone else.

Ok some probs with tha update and 64 bit version.

Text Typing Bug    IS BACK! not able to type anyting in tha Chat Box, all keystrokes are not recognized and requires spamming tha ENTER Key to be able to type sumtink. Was fixed ages ago    and meows is back BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sex Pose Speed Slider    In tha Rochi Mod eet was possible to Reverse tha pose allowing you to loop a small part of tha selected pose fo greater control and variation. Meows ya can only go in one direction Forward. Fo example FF oral you could flick your tongue up and down using tha slider and not have any other part of tha pose be playing, like in a small loop until you decided to move tha slider to let more of tha pose play. Meows ya cant do that so a big loss as far as pose control goes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No Glow    We have lost tha Color Intensity settings to make vibrant Glow colors. Ive met a lot of peeps bummed that we cant get tha colors we could before. Adding all these losses kinda takes that shine off what has been added and if most of what has been added like most of tha poses that ah will never use, like the stool pose LOL and all that Futa and Gay guy stuff then eets an overall loss. Soz sounding Negative but dis is bizzniss holmeZ, no time fo pullin da punches XD

Make Up Intensity    Rochi Mod allowed fo much more Intense Makeup Settings allowing greater variety which enhanced tha differences between Avis. Meows we all look tha same again, a BIG loss once again on individualism as far as tha look ya can create and many peeps once again bummed losing this. 

Socks Coloring    This has been changed a while back, losing tha ability to make all black socks. Being able to change both colors would again, in a game with so little customization for clothes and Avis be a Big Plus but with this change has become another Big Loss! Boooooooo agains. :P

Clothed Sexxins    Yes tha abilty to remained clothed while sexxins, leaving panties on or just not have clothes auto removed when you start sex would be a Plus Plus. Tha Rochi mod was looking to tha future, a world of having control when you remove your Clothes, a simple ability to have that control is nice and a double Plus, but another Loss and another Booo im afraid.

No Clock    We have now lost tha clock we could enable in game, a handy lil feature to keep tabs on tha time, like ah been talking to this person fo 2 hours WDF! Not super important but added to all tha other losses eet adds erps ya hearing meh...…...Another Boooo to tha listins :P

Gift Count    Not vizable anymo, so in mah profile ah just see Gifts, with no number, prolleh sumting broke that will be fixed no biggy but a heads up on dis :)

Great Job on tha 64 bit version, tha Camera controls, tha single poses, Load Save Character, New Skies, and other work, OFC there is positives but also realize eets not a totes upgrade when you lose tings you enjoyed. If ah give you 200 Dollas but take 200 out ya other pocket then ya still onleh have 200 even if da notes are crisper and smell nuuuu. Eets Science OK :P

If ah discover anyting else ah will post, ah havnt even looked into tha World Editor yet eeps so stay tooned :)

Wilps if no one says anyting then peeps tink everyting is purfect and eet isnt but ah have faiths that Soopa Gizmo is on eets making dis game all eet can be, meows Wow us Dev!

No Glow    We have lost tha Color Intensity settings to make vibrant Glow colors. Ive met a lot of peeps bummed that we cant get tha colors we could before. Adding all these losses kinda takes that shine off what has been added and if most of what has been added like most of tha poses that ah will never use, like the stool pose LOL and all that Futa and Gay guy stuff then eets an overall loss. Soz sounding Negative but dis is bizzniss holmeZ, no time fo pullin da punches XD

Good thing that there is no glow anymore, in my opinion. Yes, if used right - it can be good. Lightly glowing eyes for some fantastic characters, more glow on the bracelets... Maybe glowing heels for a party. 

But how much of tasteless characters who shine in all directions - with maximum or high glow on every second part of their cloth or brightly glowing hair. That looked so bad, so irritating ruined atmosphere of the game so much. 

Good thing that there is no glow anymore, in my opinion. Yes, if used right - it can be good. Lightly glowing eyes for some fantastic characters, more glow on the bracelets... Maybe glowing heels for a party. 

But how much of tasteless characters who shine in all directions - with maximum or high glow on every second part of their cloth or brightly glowing hair. That looked so bad, so irritating ruined atmosphere of the game so much. 

Yea wilps ah feel tha same about peeps who wear double prints, same print on their shirt as their pants or skirt, looks like they are wearing jimjams and im at a club not a pajama party  but hey live and let live right :P

Meh!

Didn't expect those to be in the CAMERA / SCREENSHOT settings! Never mind my last comment! :)

Good job on those settings!

fjQdi_F5RbWq0qT0ndF2DQ.png

Can someone explain the difference between the rotate RMB (which allow is to rotate the screen) and the pan (which seem to allow us to rotate the camera too) ?

build 394: would it be possible to have 600 xgolds per message in the WC.... fed up with the trolls

paying 600 xgold to write in the world chat ? you are joking right ? i think it would avoid everyone to write in the world chat as i think nobody will "pay" 600 xgold per message exept maybe troll that generally have a fortune in xgold. Personally i would stop to write in it because i don't have the xgolds for this lol

paying 600 xgold to write in the world chat ? you are joking right ? i think it would avoid everyone to write in the world chat as i think nobody will "pay" 600 xgold per message exept maybe troll that generally have a fortune in xgold. Personally i would stop to write in it because i don't have the xgolds for this lol

100 xgold per message is OK no need 600^^

Then why ask the user base what they want from the mods then do whatever they want, why because it appeases a few and they want to keep people interested in what's to come but it never does.  You know like the things on Telegram that they show off but highly unlikely we'll see that this year not even next with the way things get done.  Users would like to see some of the things they've been asking for over the years and to see that doesn't happen frustrates them, can't blame them.  If the Devs are working on things and then show it off at least give an idea of when things are going to be done.  Communications lacks and it's clear that posts aren't fully read.

well basically, devs didn't say "which features from the dll do you want to be implemented, we will give them all" they said "what are the 5 most wanted features from the dll you want to be added" (if i remember well) sadly, it seem that the ghost and the dices wasn't part of the 5 most wanted.

Now, only the ones (like me) who voted for others than the ones that was added can complaint. if i remember i "voted" for the ghost (not added), the dices (not added), sex with clothes (not added), camera speed (added), and the possibility to color every clothes the way i want (not added)

Ps: apparently, if you have sex with a dress you made in the 32b version and saved in the 64b version, it's not removed when you have sex. (Or maybe it was a glitch)