3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

The best time to make suggestions is when they are actually working on things and especially when they are being seen in these forums, both seem to be done sporadically.

Plus shouldn't the devs like getting information on what we would like to see.

Also a lot of the things being talked about are things that have been suggested multiple times and even said will be added, so saying we should wait until after things they have said will be added are, could mean a very long wait.

On 9/3/2019 at 12:32 AM, Twiggy said:

I agree with this and have mentioned about being able to create dance routines a number of times.

I think the new pose editor will be able to create dance poses but it won't be very easy and will take some time to do so, but, there may be a way to do so.

If I am right the file created when we create new poses will allow us to be able to in a way import .anim files.

If so we will be able to import dance anim files created in other programs.

Which may represent a problem for the devs in people using stolen files.

But what it will allow us to do is use a program that does motion capture to create our own dance animations and use them in the game.

Some of the existing dances are already from other games, or they look damn similar. I noticed some that come VERY close to Mass Effect dances, if they're not outright identical. So I don't think it is a copyright issue. Plus, when I say editor I mean really make it in the game from scratch, and it could be saved in a proprietary format.

On 9/3/2019 at 1:43 PM, Xizl said:

Well, I am sorry but it sounds so. You could simpy use "men playing as females". Yes, it's too massive, but "men with boobs" not short either. If it's too much to write - honestly even some silly thing like "futa" would sound better than "men with boobs".

Wait, so it is all ok to say chicks with dicks, but dudes with boobs is problematic?

1 hour ago, Whitesnake said:

Wait, so it is all ok to say chicks with dicks, but dudes with boobs is problematic?

I am not saying that it is all ok to say chicks with dicks.

I am just saying that dudes with boobs is worse. 

4 hours ago, Whitesnake said:

Some of the existing dances are already from other games, or they look damn similar. I noticed some that come VERY close to Mass Effect dances, if they're not outright identical. So I don't think it is a copyright issue. Plus, when I say editor I mean really make it in the game from scratch, and it could be saved in a proprietary format.

Yes those dances you are talking about are from Mass Effects, or at least the same dances that are in Mass Effects. Gizmo got those dances from TruBones who was expelled from the Unity assets store for from what seemed to be alleged pirating of animations.

Almost all dance animations are created using motion capture as it is very hard to create them from scratch and have a good looking product, it simply takes far to long to get the motions looking real.

I think the pose editor will likely be done in a way where the user has the responsibility for licensing issues, as it is in other games. But where I can see some issues is where people in the game have animations they have supplied and others manage to copy them. I think it may go be much like the stolen rooms. But maybe Gizmo has a way of having it so they can't easily be stolen, hopefully.

Even if it is the case though I still see it as being a big plus for the game, especially if he supplies an addition to the UI where we can put animations together, like be able to create dance routines from multiple moves. That would give all the people that don't get into DJing or building something much better to do than just go to an event and click once to dance.

Plus if he supplies such a tool where we can have animations start directly after another finishes then we could also create flow through sex moves instead of having instant changes from like on top to doggy.

Hmm, I better watch what I say there, maybe using doggy as a reference is offensive to dog lovers.

Edited by Twiggy

Getting back on topic. the 64bit build. I am loving the lighting feature, but not what is happening with the music in the default clubs like frescos, sin, night club, etc.. The music is playing and it cuts off and back and then just shuts down. Also my live stream at my club has been giving me a problem for the past 2 days, mind you, not having this problem on 32bit version. yet I can't possibly expect anyone in my club in the 32 bit it's like an old western ghost town at this point. I have checked all of my settings and my stream settings and everything is in good working order. Can I get some positive feedback as to how to fix this problem. I am looking for a solution to one of many issues like when I was loading my club, my avatar was bald and naked. when I went to the character editor it was naked there too, lost all my settings for her. Had to redo it by memory. I am seeing naked bald guys with an erect penis all over the place. So what bugs were fixed? Here's a novel idea, why not give us what we want and need instead of adding more crap we don't want or need, Hopefully you'll listen to your patrons, without us you have no business. Thank you kindly in advance.

2 hours ago, Tere said:

Here's a novel idea, why not give us what we want and need instead of adding more crap we don't want or need, Hopefully you'll listen to your patrons, without us you have no business. 

Last update gave a lot of stuff 3dxchat players wanted. New client with much improved performance, new poses, new gifts, many Rochi's dll's feautures as an default game option. And also some pleasant stuff like new weather and water. If you personally do not want it – it does not mean no one or majority did not want it.

17 minutes ago, JoshX said:

I thought we were going to get the ability to keep clothes on during sexual animations this build.
Looks like they hit a bump...

Well, I guess this will come soon. I am already surprised they did an update so close from the previous one, so maybe things are really going faster like announced some time ago when they moved to the new unity version. In a few weeks, we got the versions 64, the new forum, now patch + update, so I keep some hope :)

10 minutes ago, Leathium said:

And now they shut down the old 32bit version, can't change clothes anymore and color each part the way I want, so now we are stuck with the "default" jeans textures. Oh well it's not the end of the world right?

Feels like the end of the world to me. Lol! 

I need my black outfits.. I can’t deal with the heels that have the gold detail on them that we can’t change. 

Giz, plz! And i need darker eyebrows.. 👀

*Sighs*

11 minutes ago, Leathium said:

And now they shut down the old 32bit version, can't change clothes anymore and color each part the way I want, so now we are stuck with the "default" jeans textures. Oh well it's not the end of the world right?

Did you save your outfits?  You should be able to still access those saved in the new version.

3 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Did you save your outfits?  You should be able to still access those saved in the new version.

You had to go back to 32bit load them there, then switch to the 64bit, there you had to save them as new  since the format of the files went from .dat   to .Avatars