3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

We have 9! the same skirts, 4 the same jeans, 4 denim shorts, 2 the same skirts(with different material:leather/fabric), 2 same dresses, 4 same bra, 4 the same panties, 9! the same tops, 3 same shoes, 6+3+2 hats, tons of the same stockings(include socks) with different texture. Would be great to optimize the interface and put all textures in one model with color option. Those models eats up a lot of space and time to choose.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

3 minutes ago, Atalas said:

would be interesting to chose textures for clothing instead of putting them there as different clothes, yes, maybe. It would make men have all 3 of their bottom outfit displayed in full glory. I think we don't have shortage of space at least...

Yes, this applies to absolutely everyone.

3 minutes ago, Atalas said:

I wish the best for everyone also. may everybody get nice things. I don't want to argue with that, just wanted to say my opinion on it too.

It applies on everyone needing more variation in everything, and everybody deserves nice things. It Applies on men more since so far in the game female avis are very privileged compared to male avis, having more of anything, and maybe that will not change any time soon, but we have to point it out. Thank you for listening. See ya in game

Perfectly said. See ya.

8 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

We have 9! the same skirts, 4 the same jeans, 4 denim shorts, 2 the same skirts(with different material:leather/fabric), 2 same dresses, 4 same bra, 4 the same panties, 9! the same tops, 3 same shoes, 6+3+2 hats, tons of the same stockings(include socks) with different texture. Would be great to optimize the interface and put all textures in one model with color option. Those models eats up a lot of space and time to choose.

If we do that the cloth menu will shrink to like one row hahaahaha 🤣

Seriously. It would be nice if a kind of editor for clothing would make it in game. This would suit everyone and the more options to chose or to change, the more individual avis will appear and the more fun we will all have. Own textures would be soooooo gorgeous!

And you won't be pissed going to the Oscars just figuring out, Reese Witherspoone had the same tailor than you've had 😉

reese-witherspoon-tina-fey-oscars-academ

Edited by Pandorra

On 10/7/2019 at 5:14 AM, Loruna said:

I think that many real women left the game, because of the fact that they would have to proof themselves so they don't get drama all over the place. For some it's no problem, but for others its a no no.

As a "real woman" I have to say that I feel no distinct pressure to prove anything to any one.   How very sad that women felt so cornered they felt only way to deal with it was to leave.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 10:39 PM, lixu777 said:

我无法在3DXCHAT网站上下载最新的客户端,总是提示下载失败。

I can't download the latest client on the 3DXCHAT website, I always get a download failure.

translated it. you might want to check your computer's compatibility with 3dxchat. make sure you are in the official 3dxchat page and download from there.Good luck to you.

• Gizmo unfeatured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 1:18 PM, Iness said:

The comparison is not fair ! Yes we have more clothes than men, but they're all the same with just different textures, while you men have 6 or 7 really different outfits. We don't !

would love to see more nice dresses to wear that go down a little bit longer.  Nice fancy black dress for formal wear.