3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

17 hours ago, Xizl said:

You do attack the large part of community, spit the hate again and again, wasting hours of your time for it – yet you does not bother yourself to even understand the people you hate and attack. That's literally the bigotry. You ARE the bigot. Feel free to report me for personal attack and insult, but I am stay on my words, because you keep acting like a bigot.

And what do you even mean by "refuse to accept the problems". You think this part of community you attack on regular basis – some well organized society with some kind of gatherings every Wednesday's evening? With some speaker and leader? Like "Hey guys! You know... We causing problems to Twiggy and a lot of other people. Well, at least she says so. So let's all put in our profiles info about our real gender.." I may surprise you, but "guys playing as a girls" is not some well organized community, it's a lot of separate persons, each with their own believes, just like you or me or anyone else in this thread. You attack the whole group, spitting out your hate again and again without bothering yourself to even check the theory in a slightest and try to understand ones who you see like your enemies in your useless war, that will lead to nothing but you exploding with more and more full of butthurt and bigotry forum posts, because even if sometime you provide a good solutions, most of time you just spite new and new portions of hate and bigotry – you can't expect people listen to you and actually caring about your feelings when you act this way, your efforts are useless and a big part of why it's so – is the way you act. What are you actually trying to achieve? You really don't understand that with the way you act you most probably will not change anyone's opinion, maximum will get a little support from someone thinking the same way (tho even this seems to happen quite rarely)? Or you have no real positive goal to achieve and regular release of hate and frustration burling in you – is a very goal of your posts?

And how do you know that the ones who voted against it is mostly guys playing girls? How do you know that it's not some transphobic people with "this fucking tgs already had enough! 3rd gender?? Haha, fuck them!" or some fucking warrior of reason "There is only 2 biologic sexes in real life (even if it's not fully true) therefore in game it should be only 2 genders too". Or maybe you again just WANT TO BELIEVE that it's they, these nasty guys playing females, the ones who you hate so much, voted against?

And there you go again saying I am attacking the whole group, trying to say I am attacking all transgenders when I have clearly stated who I am focusing my questions and disapproval of actions towards. These people are the ones who are not transgenders but hiding behind the transgender community to be able to do what they want, you cannot dispute that they are there, the only thing you can dispute is the amount of them that are. You are entitled to your opinion on that as am I. My opinion is there are lots of them and I believe make up the majority of men playing as women. You obviously disagree and you are entitled to. But when you want to keep insisting that I am attacking transgenders and putting them all in the same basket, calling me a bigot and transphobic you are going well over the top. I am neither transphobic or a bigot.

This is what always happens when someone comes in these forums trying to point out that many of the men who play as transgenders are not transgenders, people like you attack them with insults trying to make out they are attacking transgenders when they in fact not. You keep insisting they are as that is really the only argument you can put across. You accuse us of failing to even try to understand transgenders when it is not even the issue, the issue is how many are not even transgenders and very much using transgenders to hide behind. Every time this comes up in these forums the same crap gets thrown at us, you are a bigot, you are transphobic, you hate transgenders, you and others use it as a defense to stop any debates or discussions over the real issue. This is where these people do harm to transgenders by representing themselves as transgenders. I feel it would be likely that more of the real transgenders would be happy to let people know who they are if it wasn't for so many of these people doing what they do.

You would be closer to the mark if you were to say I was attacking men, but even then you would not be correct. I am throwing what I say at the men who insist on deceiving everyone and claim to be women. Some go all the way to doing what ever they can to convince people they are women in real life like showing pictures of women claiming the picture to be of them. Some make up stories of their real lives as women, some will just act out the part of being a women in real life in conversations without letting people know that they are really men. I actually found that the majority of real transgenders I met in the game over the 4 years I played do not do that, they will tell you things like they were born as a man but are a women inside and that I can thoroughly understand.

Now you can call me a bigot, transphobic and insult me all you want, the thing is we all know the truth of what is going on and why these guys do what they do, I think even you do. But as you insist on trying to degrade me, throw insults and give your opinion on my character I will do same back at you. I think you are one of the men that are doing this, you not only hide behind transgenders and anonymity in the game you also do so in the forum. You do not reveal who you are to avoid taking any responsibility for what you say. You are in fact a coward.

I will not bother reporting you even though you said to go ahead and do so, what would be the use, you will simply create another account using an alternative name to who you are in the game and come back with your unfounded insults.

As for you saying about there are only 2 genders in real life, male and female, if you want to go along that line then ok, males have penises females have vaginas, shouldn't then these female looking avis that have penises be listed under male and be in the male menus?

Edited by Twiggy

On 10/3/2019 at 10:02 PM, Xizl said:

@Twiggy you sure fixated on this "guys playing girls/futa" subject. You accused me of defending that kind of behavior in every topic, but you are actually the one who tries to BRING it in discussion, even if topic itself and discussion in it not much related to this subject, but you anyway trying to touch and bring to discussion this "guys playing girls and ruining teh game" topic, like you want to talk about it all the time and it's the only, or at least if not only – then most important subject possible, and keep burning with rage and frustration about it for months and months long even if you left the game for good. That's really weird... Much more weird than some guy playing as a girl in online game lol.

And for you information – there is no such a thing like "actual"/"real" futas. Futas – are fantasy stuff, it goes from japanesse culture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futanari

It's appropriate to call it futa in game, because futa have quite a wide range definition, but it's not correct to call a real people like this. If you would really regularly check people profiles like you said, you prolly would find ones (I for example saw a few ones like this) where person specifying in their profile that they are rl mtf transgender and not "futa" and don't want to be called like this. I mean calling girls with dicks avis "futa" is correct, but talking about real people no. It's pre-op transgenders, tgirls, but sure not "futa", futa is about games/arts, but not about real life.

Yeah, but what you have aside of your believe and how will you explain then that years ago, when the game was not like today and Gizmo was not so aimed to satisfy this category of players – online of the game was even lower? I was not playing myself at this times, but all my friends who played 3dxchat for long confirmed that before this game had even lower online.

So maybe the real big problem of low online is lack of money/desire to spend money on advertisement, not the guys playing as a girls (because you will see it in ANY game of same genre)? Maybe the problem is low amount of content? Maybe some people are stopped because of paywall (I am not saying p2p is bad, I am all up for p2p instead of f2p with market, I just admit that such type of paying model, especially whiteout any kind of trial, can lower online). Maybe you just want to see guys playing females as a main problem, huh? What you have beside your "believe" and your speculations about why people leaving the game to give your position some weight? Do you have any actual statistic of reasons why people leave or you just gathered data from the peeps who you knew and know and who obviously mostly share your views?  And btw. Try one f2p game, mnf club. It's far from good in my opinion, 3dxchat better in so much aspects, but mnf club good as an example because it's same genre, it's free and it plays in browser. It have no option to play as a futa. But you will see a lot of people with "futa" or "sissy" in name and the real amount of guys playing as a female avis there even bigger then the ones with it in name/profile. Prolly a lot bigger. So Gizmo not ruining the game. He just giving his game's community what that community asks for. 

And again – no proofs, only numbers from some research, of course without any link on it, so we have to just believe that this research: 1. exists. 2. properly done 3. trustable.

And the research that is about "shoot em up kill em dead type games" that have close to zero relation to the social/sex games and the reasons why males play females in this different genres can vary drastically, but you, or the guys who made this "research" just extrapolate both their numbers (because they "believed" lol) and conclusions from shooter games to sex games. Very professional. Xizl claps loudly. Seems like a very trustable research, lol. 

I agree with you tho that real transgenders, at least if we consider only the ones who go through hrt or other changes of their body, just a small part of the community, probably even a lot less than biologic females. It's obvious just because they are very small portion of population in general, so even if their concentration in game is big – it's a very low chance that they are majority.

But it's actually quite a lot of closeted (because of various reasons) transgenders, crossdressers, sissys, femboys, just a guys who have a craving to get in touch with their feminine side and see such a game like a good way to do so. And all of them playing female or futas avis. How can you be so sure that this kind of people is minority, while majority is the ones who plays as a girl only to jack off on 3d lesbian/tgirls action or to "control" their avi? On what you base your conclusions? On what basis your believe stays? I don't argue that such a guys exist. I even talked with one who privately said me (tho I guess I am not doing a bad thing sharing it, because I am not mentioning the name) that he made a futa avi just because it's a lot easier to get laid playing as a futa than playing as a guy. I DO agree that such players exist. I DO agree that there are a lot of them. But how you can know that such kind of guys are majority of males playing females? Just because you believe so? 

WTF this quote why it has my name when twiggy said that ?

Never said anything like that 

WTF.png

WTF 2.png

Edited by Aliviax

16 hours ago, Twiggy said:

And there you go again saying I am attacking the whole group, trying to say I am attacking all transgenders

Nah, when I was saying that you attack whole group – I were trying to say exactly what I say that you attack the whole group of males playing as a females. Accusing vast majority of them in doing so just to satisfy their desire to "control" a female avi or to look at the sexy body on the screen, basing your conclusions on your believes and some "researches" that does not even related to sex-game genre, where the immersion into character is a lot deeper than in some MMORPG and even more so than in some shooter. While in reality there is exists a huge layer of male controlled female avis for who the desire to play on female avi is based on the desire to embrace their feminity. Some of them are transgenders (yes, you are not obliged to be on hrt and go through srs to be a transgender), some open ones, some closeted ones because of circumstances of their life. Some are femenine males of different kinds who just want to be deeper in touch with their feminity and the game let them so. You can say that when I say that most of male controlled female avis are this kind of people – I have nothing to support my opinion beside my believes and person experience. Yes, you are right. But difference between me and you that while we both don't have a real stat, you think that solely your believes and personal experience is enough reason to attack and accuse the large part of player base and blame them in most of game's problems.

17 hours ago, Twiggy said:

You accuse us of failing to even try to understand transgenders when it is not even the issue

Well, first – I accuse you, not some group of people. Second – yes, I do accuse you. Because you should understand at least some basic stuff about transgender to be able to be able to draw the line between tg players and not tg players. And I doubt you can if you use a words like "real/actual futas". 

You would be closer to the mark if you were to say I was attacking men, but even then you would not be correct. I am throwing what I say at the men who insist on deceiving everyone and claim to be women. Some go all the way to doing what ever they can to convince people they are women in real life like showing pictures of women claiming the picture to be of them. Some make up stories of their real lives as women, some will just act out the part of being a women in real life in conversations without letting people know that they are really men.

You are not doing only so. You are also:

Make quite nasty generalizations drawing some anti-ideal player – male, playing female, hiding real gender, making fake story of their life, using other's photos – and then, basing it only on your believes and personal experience, accuse majority of male controlled female avis to be like this generalization and accusing them in almost all game problems. That what are you doing.

But as you insist on trying to degrade me, throw insults and give your opinion on my character I will do same back at you. I think you are one of the men that are doing this,

Lol you was doing it even before I "insist on trying to degrade you", don't pretend it now like you doing so only it response on my personal attack.

You do not reveal who you are to avoid taking any responsibility for what you say. You are in fact a coward.

Aww... I am so ashamed of myself... Spoiler: No. 

you will simply create another account using an alternative name

Mhm ;) Still better than you, attacking large group of players basing your hatred only on your believes that are most probably very far from reality. 

As for you saying about there are only 2 genders in real life, male and female

I don't say so. I said that some people could say that there is only 2 biologic sexes in real life. And also, most probably in some other topic, I was saying – that it does not even matter – if there is 2 or more genders in real life, because we are talking about the game. It's fine to add a third gender to the game just because it will have a positive impact on the game, does not matter in there is 2 or more genders irl.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I think it will be difficult to code :ph34r: just an opinion from a volleyball player.

Oh, I am pretty sure that doing a whole 3rd gender thing, if do it properly, will take both time and effort. But it can have a very significant positive impact on the game. While I completely disagree with Twiggy in her hatred, I am in the same time agree that there exist a serious problem. All – biologic women, regular males, who just play female avi because they like how she look and want to control a girl on their screen (I agree that such a players exists, but I am sure that it's not the majority of male controlled female avis), femenine males of different kinds, transgenders – all play under the same gender without any given alternative and without any option to diverse themselves from others besides writing stuff in profile.

Edited by Xizl

Impressive how such a topic can result in such a discussion. 😂

Anyway. One thing I want to say in regards to this "men playing as female" topic. It is true, that this caused many real female players leaving the game. But also the people, who hunt those "fakes" are the cause of it. I had 3 real life friends who wanted to play here. All three are females but still they got suspected to be males. They got told that nobody will ever accept them if they don't proof their gender. I got told the same shit aswell and I expect that we weren't the only ones. And I guess everybody understands if new women don't want to put their rl information - if its pictures, skype or anything else - in a game like 3dx. Yet, that is the source of the "proofs" for those fake hunters, that those people, who don't wanna share any rl information, are fake.

It is true, that some stupid jerks want to fool people when they play female avis as males. But there are also men who just want to play as a female or true females but they get all thrown in one cup and being told they are fakes when they don't wanna proof themselves. But still, they only want to enjoy the game and harm nobody even if they are fakes. In my opinion, some people take this game way to serious. Nearly like a second real life.

If males are directly marked as transgender just because they want to enjoy playing a female avi, it will cause even more trouble. Especially for the real transgender in this game. And as said. I think that many real women left the game, because of the fact that they would have to proof themselves so they don't get drama all over the place. For some it's no problem, but for others its a no no.

@Gizmo Can I ask why we don't have this pose for FF? yet it was part of today's patch for the FFF poses, I mean the girl in middle with the one on the left side, as far as I remember that pose and even the one with the girl in middle with the right one were mostly exclusive to MF poses:

16d92dd4e7.png

Edited by Leathium
typos.

i have found a "problem" Two of the 3 poses involve the 3rd so "last" partnered person to be the one getting fucked , on the last pose where one gets licked and one gets fucked , said"last" partnered person is suddenly the "main" thing of the pose  😕 kinda frustrating to have to re partner for it to fit , or....just let us switch roles as we want in the 3some would fix that aswell <.< 

So long story short ,Please let us switch roles in 3somes with a simple click like in all the other poses...The End.

Edited by Yvonny

On 9/2/2019 at 6:43 AM, Gizmo said:

@Leathium Yes it is, we will make clothes stay during sex in the upcoming patch

3 patches later, and still not an option sadly.. let us put clothing back on during sex.. not all poses call for items to be removed..

And I agree with what was said above about out new FFF poses.. please let us swap partners... its annoying needing to end the pose and re-add people in specific orders to get them where you want..

would be cool @Gizmo if u added coctails to drink :) currently we have only beers lol 

coctail price will be cool if its 50 xgold :)

also maybe cigars for men also 50xgold 

Game realy needs more ways to spend xgold :) 

Also how about lap dance and the ability to tip xgold to strippers ?

Edited by Aliviax

On 10/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Tsela said:

nope. women don't really need more clothes for now. There are Other things to fix first, after that, whatever.

Let's take a look :) 

First male, then female wear (Body section)

Untitled.png

Untitled_(1).png

Untitled (2).png

The comparison is not fair ! Yes we have more clothes than men, but they're all the same with just different textures, while you men have 6 or 7 really different outfits. We don't !

5 hours ago, Aliviax said:

would be cool @Gizmo if u added coctails to drink :) currently we have only beers lol 

coctail price will be cool if its 50 xgold :)

also maybe cigars for men also 50xgold 

Game realy needs more ways to spend xgold :) 

Also how about lap dance and the ability to tip xgold to strippers ?

300px-Creating_Bugs_Bunny's_%22No%22.jpg