3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

2 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

To be fair you should separate female poses and transgender poses and you will notice that women (FF) don't have 35 more poses than MF ones

The poses with a penis are not female poses

MF ones are the same number , duh. since MF is MF for both male and female. Yes females have the MF poses ALSO, in addition to all the others

The females don't have MF poses, they have FT/TT poses, which are not FF ones. That's what happen when female and transgender avatars is the same. It don't mean we have more FF poses, it just mean that devs put the TT/TF poses in female menu

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

The females don't have MF poses, they have MT/TT poses, which are not FF ones. That's what happen when female and transgender avatars is the same. It don't mean we have more FF poses, it just mean that devs put the TT/TF poses in female menu

First of all in the character creator there is no TG. There is either male or female. Second every TG pose for F can also be used as a strapon. It's basicaly more female poses and options. Let's take a look at few numbers:

Male Single -Bed/Floor: 4

Female Single -Bed/Floor 9

Male Single -wall: 2

Female Single -wall: 5

Male Single -Sofa: 3

Female Single -Sofa: 7

Male Gay -Bed/Floor: 36

Female Lesbian -Bed/Floor: 44

Male Gay -Wall: 4

Female Lesbian -Wall: 6

Male Gay -Sofa: 11

Female Lesbian -Sofa 15

previous patch

added a ridiculous crouching pose for male usable on only bed/floor, or MF with female on back.

added a very nice sitting pose for female usable on: chair, chairG, sofa, and why the hell not, right on the ridiculous looking guys back again increasing the number of poses

OH and stop using TG as a shield for your argument because there is no genital swich on male avis, making female avis having access to both male and female poses at will, while that's not available for males, right? So since TG is not a gender in the character creation with a locked cock on her.... It's basicaly more options in poses. be that with strapons or snapping on a cock at will. 

There is no MT/TT there. Strapons makes it just as much of a FF like all the rest. It's an option.

Now if you don't find the poses all very appealing that's a matter of taste. but I'm talking about numbers. same as in case of clothes and poses. Which is by a very large margin prioritizing female avis. mean look at the numbers. In gay, bisex, and last but certainly not least, single poses! And Look at clothing options too.

Edited by Tsela

I see your point, Tsela. About single poses, MM poses and clothes for man and single poses for man you are right. But, females do not have access to all the MF poses. Yes a girl with a cock might have more options than a man that wants to be with a man. But lots of that poses has no sense with strapon. Sucking a strapon is not what I would consider oral sex.

And in one of the lastest updates they added a TG-TG couch pose... I call it TG pose cause BOTH girls have cocks and stroke each other... would be nice to be able to be like that without the cocks, just touching my partner pussy.

The fact that there is no TG gender in char creator does not make every single girl a TG. It makes us have more poses? Yes, but if I want to be with a woman, I don't have that much more options than you if you want to be with a man. And if I want to be with a TG I won't have more poses than a man with woman.

So, this goes down to the same conclusion I have made in every game like this I was in.

They are straight oriented games. First M-F, then TG-F/M then F-F and lastly sadly M-M.

There is a lot of work to be done, but for what I am seeing in the updates they are not adding old poses to other combinations, but they do add new poses for all which is a good thing, but still there is a great gap between genders.

30 minutes ago, Zoë said:

I see your point, Tsela. About single poses, MM poses and clothes for man and single poses for man you are right. But, females do not have access to all the MF poses. Yes a girl with a cock might have more options than a man that wants to be with a man. But lots of that poses has no sense with strapon. Sucking a strapon is not what I would consider oral sex.

And in one of the lastest updates they added a TG-TG couch pose... I call it TG pose cause BOTH girls have cocks and stroke each other... would be nice to be able to be like that without the cocks, just touching my partner pussy.

The fact that there is no TG gender in char creator does not make every single girl a TG. It makes us have more poses? Yes, but if I want to be with a woman, I don't have that much more options than you if you want to be with a man. And if I want to be with a TG I won't have more poses than a man with woman.

So, this goes down to the same conclusion I have made in every game like this I was in.

They are straight oriented games. First M-F, then TG-F/M then F-F and lastly sadly M-M.

There is a lot of work to be done, but for what I am seeing in the updates they are not adding old poses to other combinations, but they do add new poses for all which is a good thing, but still there is a great gap between genders.

Completely understandeable that there are many poses that you don't like, find no use for them or you would never use.

Same goes for male avis, and it's a matter of taste.

I find no use for gay poses, I find no use for bisex poses, so on on my end.

Yes we can talk about preferences and what pose makes more sense for us, and what we would like to see more often. Indeed both me and you have many things we don't find use for in the pool of options. There is no difference between us in that regard. BUT my pool of options is vastly shorter than yours regardless of my taste or use. That's what I'm highlighting here, since as far as I can tell both males and females pay the same ammount for the subscription so probably there  should be more content added for males from now on. ASAP.

Tseka I don't think there is as huge a difference as you are making out. If we look at things for you the way you are for us we can also add a lot of poses for you,  like you can take it up the ass from a girl with a cock, you can suck some girls cock and so on in poses. They may not be your choice of poses but they are there and available to you.

I to can understand your frustration but please understand that a lot of the poses you are calling female poses are not female poses and stop calling them so. In all these latest lots of poses us females got very few poses as well, in the batch of 29 poses females, and I mean hetero females, got 6 poses, males got 5, tgs got more than 20.

So wake up that it is not females that are being looked after here and see that like you, there are a lot of poses being given that we would not use.

As far as clothes go I agree 100%, men have been really hard done by there and deserve to get far more clothes created for them.

Edited by Twiggy

47 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Tseka I don't think there is as huge a difference as you are making out. If we look at things for you the way you are for us we can also add a lot of poses for you,  like you can take it up the ass from a girl with a cock, you can suck some girls cock and so on in poses. They may not be your choice of poses but they are there and available to you.

I to can understand your frustration but please understand that a lot of the poses you are calling female poses are not female poses and stop calling them so. In all these latest lots of poses us females got very few poses as well, in the batch of 29 poses females, and I mean hetero females, got 6 poses, males got 5, tgs got more than 20.

So wake up that it is not females that are being looked after here and see that like you, there are a lot of poses being given that we would not use.

As far as clothes go I agree 100%, men have been really hard done by there and deserve to get far more clothes created for them.

As I said we aren't talking about you preferences in poses, or mine, what you fancy or what you don't.

I am talking about the FACT that there is a huge gap in single poses and other pose NUMBERS between male and female. regardless of what you or me would like to suck or not. That's totally up to you or me. So Instead of debating how useful is a pose for you and me, let's focus on the main thing I highlighted. On the fact that on a female avi you have a pose difference of over 35 in numbers.

And clothing... well we both know how that is, I shared images too.

All this could be avoided with a proper pose / clothing editor and I would create my own stuff. But as far as we are dependant on dev created content, when I see that in each patch males are basicaly ridiculed, it gets on my nerves. Take that patch for example where as a single pose I get the crouch crap, and you get a new sit pose usable on chair, ChairG, sofa, and... yeah you guessed it. on my back. and previous patches were the same also. more wall poses for women, more bed poses for women, so on. 

Edited by Tsela

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

First of all in the character creator there is no TG. There is either male or female. Second every TG pose for F can also be used as a strapon. It's basicaly more female poses and options.

It's useless to try to talk with someone who don't understand (or just don't want to understand) that poses with penis are not FF poses (even if we can change the penis to a strapon).

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

OH and stop using TG as a shield for your argument

I could say the same for you and just between us you don't need to be agressive

you count all the TF/TT poses as FF ones as they are not. You say the penis is an "option", go tell this to all the Transgenders in game (true ones i mean) they will be happy. A single exemple, the kneeling kissing pose on the bed. Both are kneeling and stroking a penis. Where is the option ? Missionary, can we remove the strapon/penis ? NO, where is the option ? any pose with a penis/strapon, can we remove it ? NO, where is the option ?

Someone told me in another topic that i didn't care the others. I disagree with this, but if it was true, it seem you too. At least, me i respect others orientations.

Just now, Leeloo said:

It's useless to try to talk with someone who don't understand (or just don't want to understand) that poses with penis are not FF poses (even if we can change the penis to a strapon).

I think it actually depends on the pose. Anal or vaginal sex with strapon make sense as a FF pose. Even facefucking with strapon makes sense as some domination element. But for example stroking each other on the couch – definitely Tg/Tg pose, it have nothing to do with regular females. Sitting and stroking each other's strapons makes zero sense.

4 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

You say the penis is an "option", go tell this to all the Transgenders in game (true ones i mean) they will be happy.

Well, actually a lot of real transgenders play as a regular female avi, without cock. Especially the ones who went through srs. I know that there are not much of them in game, I mean the ones who are on hrt + went through srs – but there are some and you most probably will not see them playing as a futa. 

But in general I agree with you, 3dxchat needs more FF poses that not relate to cock/strapon use. Probably pose editor will bring it.

2 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well, actually a lot of real transgenders play as a regular female avi, without cock. Especially the ones who went through srs. I know that there are not much of them in game, I mean the ones who are on hrt + went through srs – but there are some and you most probably will not see them playing as a futa. 

Well, personally, transgender who went through srs (not sure what mean srs, but i suppose you mean the ablation of the penis) i call them women because if i remember well what i saw in tv, when doctors do it, they build a vagina in same time. :)

Hiding behind the transgender thing again? I don't see any TG on male avis. So this is more about a FUTA option for FEMALE avis. Otherwise you would see TG on male side too, basicaly men with pussy. So that explanation kinda fails. The point is that female avis have access to more content, and that needs to be adressed. I don't know how we end up talking about TG people at every turn. Just for the sake of it? There is no TG on the game. That is a FUTA. Now people playing that for various reasons, be that because they are TG, or because they are straight dudes who want to pretend that they are lesbians with magic cock, popping out a cock, strapon or a pussy at will, doesn't matter what the reason is you playing it. The point was to talk about the patches and about the proven fact that female content is many times as many as male content. 

It's about time to adress that already.

Edited by Tsela

8 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Suggest something.

Alright. I suggest, in the next patches male avi poses to be added, and more single poses, too. We like to express ourselves just as much as anybody else does.

Expressing ourselves also means clothing. And that realy needs to be adressed without any delay. Both men and women like to express themselves through clothing and actions in an online environment, and I find the large gap realy unfair, especialy since patch after patch most of those things were not adressed at all, but I will surely see a bunch of more dresses released for women, than finaly work on some clothing for guys..

And I suggest pose editor and clothing editor to be added already and be a powerful enough tool for us to create our own content.

Edited by Tsela

If you get to any real life shop you will see that the choice for woman (clothes) always bigger than for man. We have more variations for pants, for t-shirts, jumpers, and many things. Some stuff like jewelry. I realy would like to see something like

Картинки по запросу scotland man skirt

I agree that men in 3dxchat should get more clothes, poses. There is just different balance in choice for clothes between men and women.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

If you get to any real life shop you will see that the choice for woman (clothes) always bigger than for man. We have more variations for pants, for t-shirts, jumpers, and many things. Some stuff like jewelry. I realy would like to see something like

Картинки по запросу scotland man skirt

I agree that men in 3dxchat should get more clothes, poses. There is just different balance in clothes between men and women.

Oh that guy wears socks! Did I mention that according to devs we don't need socks. we wear the limited ammount of shoes on our bare foot :D But females have stockings and socks

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Oh that guy wears socks! Did I mention that according to devs we don't need socks. we wear the limited ammount of shoes on our bare foot :D But females have stockings and socks

We don`t have socks except ones we can`t color as we wish. I would like to see socks on any men(except the moment on the bed):D

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, Ross said:

I have a sudden urge to say socks and a suit. Not sure where that idea came from.....   Baffles me how you charge for weddings yet you have to piece together something that looks like a suit 

and the bow tie doesn't even fit the so called suit :))

I get what you're doing Tsela, you're trying to make out that us women are screaming for nothing when we get everything.

You are even trying to put females having cocks on us as something we got and seem to be implying asked for, are you serious. That is something the men in 3DXChat pushed for and got. It is something they use, nothing to do with us women, nothing we asked for or wanted.

I agree with you about clothes, but anything to do with futas is for the hand full of real futas in the game but mainly for the men who wanted it as an option.

So stop trying to make out it is something we got that you did not, even if it is something you personally wouldn't use it is there for you, and even more to the point it makes problems for us and takes from us for you to have that option. For it to be there we have to share our gender, our menus with the men that wanted it. But then I am sure you know that and for some reason choosing to be a dick.  

Oh and as for having guys with pussies, I wish they would do that, then maybe you would see what things are like for us if women started to use your gender to play the game with.

37 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

I get what you're doing Tsela, you're trying to make out that us women are screaming for nothing when we get everything.

Yes I do think that quite often. Especially when you try to talk down on another person who has a point. I also proven my point with numbers and pictures. Tell me that females have equal number of poses if we count ONLY the ones without a cock. realy? Even then it surpasses it by a lot. But we don't even have to! Because Strapon is a thing too. Now your personal taste in what is useful to you personaly and what not, is another discussion. You can't say "yeah I have tons more content, but I don't like it" My argument is not your personal taste. I am talking about the sheer fact that female avis have more options for everything. And my suggestion is that it needs to be adressed ASAP. Because we like to express ourselves through actions and appearance just as much as you do.

compare the single poses too. Or even poses that could be done in MF without a problem, but somehow wasn't a priority. 

can we do this for example? :

2019-10-03 00-43-32_7999.jpg

Edited by Tsela

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

And so the criticism began.

But its so true Ex.  They don't have these items.  Do you know how frustrating it is for a man who takes pride in how he looks to show up for his wedding in a jacket and open shirt and no socks while his wife is wearing a pretty dress?  Come on.  It is the reality of the game.  It is not about gays or transgender.  In fact it's about equality. The men DO pay just as much as we do. So why not address their needs too?  I don't see what the issue is. Everyone asks for what they want.  I asked for the ability to swim faster.  Tsela and the entire male population of 3dx want to be able to dress better.  Why is that a problem??

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

But its so true Ex.  They don't have these items.  Do you know how frustrating it is for a man who takes pride in how he looks to show up for his wedding in a jacket and open shirt and no socks while his wife is wearing a pretty dress?  Come on.  It is the reality of the game.  It is not about gays or transgender.  In fact it's about equality. The men DO pay just as much as we do. So why not address their needs too?  I don't see what the issue is. Everyone asks for what they want.  I asked for the ability to swim faster.  Tsela and the entire male population of 3dx want to be able to dress better.  Why is that a problem??

I understand. I meant the quality of works.

28 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

But its so true Ex.  They don't have these items. 

But you are preaching to the choir. You think these things haven't been said a thousand times before over the past five years? The only thing new in this thread is someone trying to blame other players for what the devs have or haven't put in the game.

It is not about gays or transgender.  In fact it's about equality.

If it is not, then why are they even mentioned? There are male characters and female characters in this game. Yes, the female characters have more and better clothes, dances, and poses. We all know this. This is how the developers have made the game for nearly 7 years now. It's the devs choice that the game is this way, not the players.

In fact it's about equality.

Not really. In fact, it's mostly about people getting their knickers in a twist and whining about it in public.

17 minutes ago, Sage Stoner said:

If it is not, then why are they even mentioned? There are male characters and female characters in this game. Yes, the female characters have more and better clothes, dances, and poses. We all know this. This is how the developers have made the game for nearly 7 years now. It's the devs choice that the game is this way, not the players.

Well I don't know why they are mentioned, but it was you among others mentioning transgenders when I talk about male and female avi options in the game. 

And if you think, every OBVIOUS problem highlighted in the forums by the players means "whining in the public", you are in the wrong place buddy. What are you doing in the forums anyway then? Hm? Because, in that case, by your logic every highlighted problem here means "whining in public". This place must be horrible for you.

Edited by Tsela