3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Reading the forums I've come across that a lot of people are divided on what poses should be added to the game. I propose a simple solution make all poses interchange between genders since they all use almost the same body it would not be a hard task to do. That would save development time on making poses for every single gender.

Simple...Make tha same poses fo everyone or sumting similar fo different Flaves.

And tha poor guys need mo sheet, more of everting. They need clothes, different heads, tha ability to lower their flagpole and tha ability ta get kicked in da brownies XD, ah keed, but that pose would be sweet fo tha multiple offender :P just sayins, dunn get offended ROFL brownie wearers.

Id be happy with no poses until all tha bugs are fixed and sum serious options and upgrades are focused on our Avi's, that would be an update we all would enjoy because we all like customization. Ah knows ah did tha polls :P

There seems to be a worsening problem of seeing peeps walking into stuff, in tha floor etc when on their screen they are fine but on anothers they are doing somting spazz. Howz about fixing that and tha other mountain of bugs that make this game frustrating.....ah means being frustrated offends meh....so get on eet SOOPA DEv, WOW us :)

On 9/28/2019 at 1:16 PM, SusanLouisa said:

Searches for your name mentioned....you too must see yourself in the words as you were not mentioned. But.as I called it there you have it.

No need to see my name when you used more or less the same words that you used against me in another topic, and as you did it quoting a post wich was quoting one of my posts

Edited by Leeloo

1 hour ago, DMitch76 said:

Most normal people would have thought it was bizarre when grown adults started arguing over cartoon sex poses in a sex based internet game

Most normal people would have thought it was bizarre when grown adults ain`t started arguing over money they gave to the product which can not satisfy them and not important if it was cartoons, movies, sex poses in any online sex based game or not, or anything else.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, DMitch76 said:

thats not why, its because without this game you wouldnt be able to tell people you are female. Kind of hard to do that in the real world when you have a hairy back and mustache 

I don't have to tell people I'm a woman. It was an answer to you in my diary, because you was wrong. But you seem to feel the need to see any woman as an enemy or as a man with hairy back. I am not against LGBT, be everything you want.

1 hour ago, DMitch76 said:

I do want to know one thing, when you and your mom have sex, who uses the dick usually or do you alternate?

Stay kidding like a schoolboy. There's only one thing you need to know. Someone did the wrong act. The product of that act can only try to offend others on forums and use too much oxygen undeservedly.

@Gizmo @Lisa I truly appreciate the activity and the effort on adding more content to the game, I still believe making most of the features that were in Rochi's mod is a higher priority, coloring all kinds of clothes, having the headphones as an option, playing with the Opacity, having clothes on while in sexual poses, having the option to wear strap-ons on top of some clothes, making the stockings/socks more opaque, making the stripped stockings have the option to color both parts, etc etc.

Edited by Leathium

On 9/30/2019 at 4:31 PM, MaryBi said:

@Gizmo @LIZA  MORE CLOTHES PLZ! 

ps ty for all updates. its cool 😍

Yeah please. for males. Start working on that part

body clothing. Female: 119 Male: 38 (difference:81)

Number of pose option difference 35 (females have 35 more)

Not 1 or 2. It's 35 extra pose options. and 81 when comes to body clothing

disregarding the fact that female avis have access to cosmetics which is fair... or not, towards some gay players there, or guys who might also wear cosmetics for different reasons.

So slow down a bit on the female content and work some on the male ones. Which is seriously lacking content.

Last time I checked females and males pay the same amount for the subscription

And for crying out loud, add Pose Editor, and clothing editor, to do the job for you if you are unable to release decent amount of content for both genders equally

Edited by Tsela

22 hours ago, Tsela said:

Number of pose option difference 35 (females have 35 more)

To be fair you should separate female poses and transgender poses and you will notice that women (FF) don't have 35 more poses than MF ones

The poses with a penis are not female poses

Edited by Leeloo
typo