3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

4 hours ago, Tsela said:

OK this is ridiculous.

If your hands are full maybe you should tone down a bit working on female poses and start working more on male ones.

Do I really have to wear boobs like many weirdos out there just to have access to a larger pool of options? 

Get your shit together guys

Hi Tsela. Are there less male poses than female ones? Don`t get me wrong, I just can`t check. I know about male clothes, I didn`t know about poses.

6 hours ago, Tsela said:

Do I really have to wear boobs like many weirdos out there

Screw you. You pay a monthly fee to jerk off to pixels but you call other people "weirdos?" Maybe you should read what the community rules say about not insulting other players.

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.

2 hours ago, ExHaran said:

Hi Tsela. Are there less male poses than female ones? Don`t get me wrong, I just can`t check. I know about male clothes, I didn`t know about poses.

Two females in a pose get to choose who is in which position.  It would be nice to have my head in his lap now and then or have him be on top in the lay down kissing pose.  

Edited by SusanLouisa
To clarify my response a bit.

So.. can we talk about how this patch actually removed some clothing customization?

Yesterday we had the ability to change the colour of the white bow-tie collar for females, the main body could be changed to any colour we wanted,  I even set mine to something different yesterday..

With this new patch, we have lost that customization.. Why are features being removed.. and why don't we simply have the ability to set any clothing item to any colour we want?

Edited by FeliciaX
Grammar

17 minutes ago, FeliciaX said:

Why are features being removed

Because you're already sexy enough love! :P

No, seriously .. you are!

but even MORE seriously... We have been losing stuff left and right and this has been happening since a while now. For example, Before, there were 2 almost identical pair of wireframed glasses. Main difference was one you could only tint the wireframe the other you could tint the wireframe and lens. Go figure where that's gone.

Edited by Stellania
Because I like to write to you ? :)

21 hours ago, Tsela said:

OK this is ridiculous.

If your hands are full maybe you should tone down a bit working on female poses and start working more on male ones.

Do I really have to wear boobs like many weirdos out there just to have access to a larger pool of options? 

Get your shit together guys

Nice joke. Wait this is not a joke ?

If by "male poses" you mean gay poses, yes maybe they have less (not even sure). If you mean hetero poses, you should know that there is more Male/Female poses than Female/Female ones.

13 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Two females in a pose get to choose who is in which position.  It would be nice to have my head in his lap now and then or have him be on top in the lay down kissing pose.  

The fact that two women can swap role don't mean that there is two poses, it's still one single pose. Though, i agree with you that in some hetero poses (the one you are talking about or the cuddle on the bed by exemple) devs should add a swap option so women can rest on men's lap or hold them.

Bonjour j'ai réussis a telecharger la nouvelle version mais voilas quand je veux me connecter j'ai juste un ecrant blanc et un petit carré qui tourne en dessous , je voudrais savoir si sais normal , l'argent a était retirer sur mon compte j'ai le mon mot de passe , mais a se jours je peux toujour pas me connecter, merci de vos reponse

22 hours ago, benso said:

Bonjour j'ai réussis a telecharger la nouvelle version mais voilas quand je veux me connecter j'ai juste un ecrant blanc et un petit carré qui tourne en dessous , je voudrais savoir si sais normal , l'argent a était retirer sur mon compte j'ai le mon mot de passe , mais a se jours je peux toujour pas me connecter, merci de vos reponse

benso say:

Hello, i succeed to download the new version of the game, but here is my problem. When i want to connect, i just have a white screen with a small white square moving under it. I wanted to know if it's normal. The payment have been taken from my bank account, i have the password, but i still can't login. Thanks for your anwsers.

Donc benso, tout ce que je peux dire c'est non, ce n'est pas normal. J'ai traduit en anglais au cas où quelqu'un puisse t'aider.

On 9/24/2019 at 12:30 AM, ExHaran said:

Yes there are actualy. same as everything else, less clothing options, fewer poses, so on. Everything is reduced for male avis. no wonder bunch of dudes keep playing on female avis since there is just much more options to play with. Thus enter the futas...

For example last time female avis got more wall poses, while males got the sitting one only. 3 iddle poses for female plus masturbation, males got a lousy laying masturbation pose, that's it. and the list goes on. Now this time I get this ridiculous alahu akbar praying pose crap. FF gets the opportunity to switch sides in a pose, MF no way. 

2019-09-25 22-18-18_0619.jpg

2019-09-25 22-18-31_0723.jpg

2019-09-25 22-18-46_0835.jpg

2019-09-25 22-20-34_1659.jpg

Edited by Tsela

you are talking about solo poses only then. Yes mayybe males should have more. Do you want devs to create for men the pose where we are fisting our anus ? (personally it's not my thing but maybe some like it) :)

Ps (for the ones lacking humor sense) : *point up* the second part of this sentence is a joke.     👆

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

Do you want devs to create for men the pose where we are fisting our anus ?

I want them to add some fisting poses for couples. I dunno why they even added this solo fisting pose instead of group ones, almost no one use it. 

3 hours ago, Leeloo said:

you are talking about solo poses only then. Yes mayybe males should have more. Do you want devs to create for men the pose where we are fisting our anus ? (personally it's not my thing but maybe some like it) :)

Ps (for the ones lacking humor sense) : *point up* the second part of this sentence is a joke.     👆

well whats the use of talking about MF poses since Female avis also have alll of those, right? oh but they will grow a cock and will have the male poses too :P

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

well whats the use of talking about MF poses since Female avis also have alll of those, right? oh but they will grow a cock and will have the male poses too :P

Tsela, my dear friend, talking to those who consider themselves the gatekeeper to Gizmo, will not get you anywhere. They will rarely agree with you. No sexual preference is important but theirs it seems.  I knew what you were talking about since we had discussed in game.   I am sure that Gizmo has heard you.  He does not need their approval to give what most men on here are also looking for. Now watch....grins...they will attack me. hahaha

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

No sexual preference is important but theirs it seems. 

Well, Tsela can't expect his sexual preference being respected after he shows zero respect to other's sexual and gender preferences. 

On 9/23/2019 at 9:41 PM, Tsela said:

Do I really have to wear boobs like many weirdos out there

2 hours ago, SusanLouisa said:

Awww Xizi have you lost your sense of humor? 

"Sense of humor" has nothing to do with it. There are many legitimate criticisms that can be made of the way this game has been developed without making snide remarks about transgender players. 

When I first started playing this game in 2013, there were only male and female avis, almost all the transgender players were closeted, and there were witch-hunts to out them. But since 2014, a lot of us have been openly transgender, and the 3DX developers responded to that by developing poses for us and enforcing community rules that prohibit denigrating remarks about individuals or groups of people. There will always be a few, however, who feel the need to make snide remarks about others and rationalize their disdain by calling it humor. Wake up and smell the coffee, please. It's not funny.  

5 hours ago, Sage Stoner said:

"Sense of humor" has nothing to do with it. There are many legitimate criticisms that can be made of the way this game has been developed without making snide remarks about transgender players. 

When I first started playing this game in 2013, there were only male and female avis, almost all the transgender players were closeted, and there were witch-hunts to out them. But since 2014, a lot of us have been openly transgender, and the 3DX developers responded to that by developing poses for us and enforcing community rules that prohibit denigrating remarks about individuals or groups of people. There will always be a few, however, who feel the need to make snide remarks about others and rationalize their disdain by calling it humor. Wake up and smell the coffee, please. It's not funny.  

Oh breaks my heart. Is this a case of the urge to feel offended? :)

Newsflash. Nobody talks about any transgenders. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME. We are talking about the patch. FUTAS are not transgenders. it's a fantasy thing realy. NO Gender has the ability to grow a cock at will and transform it back to a pussy whenever they want. I'm not questioning the genders of the players themselves here. I have no problem with the people behind those screens. I'm talking about the options the ingame avis have. Mainly about male avis having less options as always. Less clothing options, less poses, less interactions with objects (poledance for example), so on.

But yeah some just love to transform everything into some political talks and feel offended about it, like yourself. Don't hijack the topic with your bullshit argument about gender politics. The talk is about ingame options and about the patch, not about the sexual orientation of players, which is none of my concern. Chill dude. (Or not since I know that the modern hobby is to try REALLY hard to feel offended no matter what... Well whatever turns you on)

This is the patch notes thread. Browse around some other sections for your sexual orientation arguments. I couldn't care less what gender you are, or you think you are, that's not part of this discussion.

Edited by Tsela

@Tsela it's you are the one who pushed the topic into this conversation. You always could write:

On 9/23/2019 at 9:41 PM, Tsela said:

Do I really have to play futa to have access to a larger pool of options? 

If you really just wanted to talk about how unfair game to male players, not to make an attack on other players. 

Yet you preferred to make it into an ugly attack and insult to the big part of community, many of whom have actual gender-related problems.

It's not my or @Sage Stoner urge to feel offended. It's your urge to offend people to feed your own ego or simply for your amusement of making a "joke" which is nothing more than a disguised insult in this case. 

Edited by Xizl