3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

well basically, devs didn't say "which features from the dll do you want to be implemented, we will give them all" they said "what are the 5 most wanted features from the dll you want to be added" (if i remember well) sadly, it seem that the ghost and the dices wasn't part of the 5 most wanted.

Now, only the ones (like me) who voted for others than the ones that was added can complaint. if i remember i "voted" for the ghost (not added), the dices (not added), sex with clothes (not added), camera speed (added), and the possibility to color every clothes the way i want (not added)

Ps: apparently, if you have sex with a dress you made in the 32b version and saved in the 64b version, it's not removed when you have sex. (Or maybe it was a glitch)

Actually here is the link to the direct post of Gizmo asking the users.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/?p=337849

gizmo

Administrator

• photo-thumb-1.png?_r=1410957006
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 1,038 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:35 PM

Dear players,

What features from 3rd party mods (by AlexRyder, Rochi and others) would you like to have in the official client?

Please describe the feature, how it works and attach screenshots.

Thanks!

Here is another of Gizmo's post but nothing about just 5.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/?p=338103

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 1,038 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:44 AM

Guys, thanks for your suggestions, it really helps us understand what features you would like to have in the official client.

Please continue and point out the features you use the most. We carefully read your posts to find out what needs to be added first.

Rochi, on 06 Apr 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:snapback.png

I'll give you an easy one to start with, not sure why the chat deletes messages after 20, I doubt there's ANY kind of benefit from this so I changed it to 50.

qY4HXHz.png

Hey Rochi, thanks! Will do. There are a lot of posts about your mod. I have sent an email to you  ;)

Here is where Gizmo asks users to post the 5 most each users use.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/?p=338411

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 1,038 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:22 AM

Follow Upcoming Updates topic to learn more about features we will add in the upcoming patch.

And keep posing lists of your favourite mod features. Post top 5 features the most used by you.

Here is the thread.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8677-features-from-mods-in-the-official-client/

Can someone explain the difference between the rotate RMB (which allow is to rotate the screen) and the pan (which seem to allow us to rotate the camera too) ?

I think rotate spins the camera around the AVI in 3rd-person, while pan moves the camera in Freecam.

I have loaded an old wordfile that was really freaking me out before ..I had "lags" and huge fps drops before..! It was only about ..25-40 fps with a size of 3.67 MB !

euhm lemme take a look

now I have 58-60 FPS!

I have "only" a GTX1070 

I hardly can understand that you have lag with a 1070. I have a 1050TI, and varelly I have lag on 3dx, playing with ultra, and now at 4k, ecxcept if you have a cpu that is making a bottle neck or something like this.

• Gizmo featured this topic

@Gizmo Is there going to be any update to allow us players to keep our clothes on during sex poses? I mean it doesn't make much sense or immersion to spank someone and be forced to have your pants/panties off just to do so, I would also love the ability to have a strap-on on top of the clothes for some public uses, we were able to do that in the mods, I'm not sure why we can't have that here.

3 hours ago, MissDee said:

We really need a dance routine editor and a way to sync dances between multiple players. Dancing is the most popular activity in the game, it could use some upgrades, and seeing that custom sex poses are in the pipeline, dances could follow the same route.

I agree with this and have mentioned about being able to create dance routines a number of times.

I think the new pose editor will be able to create dance poses but it won't be very easy and will take some time to do so, but, there may be a way to do so.

If I am right the file created when we create new poses will allow us to be able to in a way import .anim files.

If so we will be able to import dance anim files created in other programs.

Which may represent a problem for the devs in people using stolen files.

But what it will allow us to do is use a program that does motion capture to create our own dance animations and use them in the game.

4 hours ago, Loruna said:

In the terms of dancing I also have a request from Rochi's DLL. She added a menu so we were able to have a smooth transition between the pole dances.

Here a screenshot from it, how it looked. Would be really awesome if that would find it's way into the game.

I am pretty sure what you think is a mod from Rochie is actually a part of the game.

The poll dances have always been so the current loop finishes before the next sel3ected loop starts, which is what I think you are referring to as a smooth transition.

Unless I remember things wrongly that menu you show in your pic is a part of the game, not a mod.

However I do agree that it should be available for dances and have said that before, I even showed a layout for a UI that could be used to allow us to put together dance routines.

One where we could numbers in for dance moves, comma delimited, like 2,4,6,3,2,4,5,3 kind of thing.

To do that they would need to have a smooth transition where each loop finishes before the next starts like they do with the poll dances.

With the new pose editor it would be a real shame if they didn't add something like that.

6 hours ago, Twiggy said:

I am pretty sure what you think is a mod from Rochie is actually a part of the game.

The poll dances have always been so the current loop finishes before the next sel3ected loop starts, which is what I think you are referring to as a smooth transition.

Unless I remember things wrongly that menu you show in your pic is a part of the game, not a mod.

However I do agree that it should be available for dances and have said that before, I even showed a layout for a UI that could be used to allow us to put together dance routines.

One where we could numbers in for dance moves, comma delimited, like 2,4,6,3,2,4,5,3 kind of thing.

To do that they would need to have a smooth transition where each loop finishes before the next starts like they do with the poll dances.

With the new pose editor it would be a real shame if they didn't add something like that.

Sadly you do remember that wrongly. I thought like that for a long time too. But it's infact a part of the DLL.

Here a screenshot from the 393 version of the game without the DLL.

In order to change the dance, I would have to click on the pole again and if I click on one pose, it will change immediately. You can time it correctly so it would look good, but the menu is way better as it let the first dance finish with the animation and then start the second one.

The devs must have changed it then, or maybe was glitched.

I thought about what I said after I posted and it was definitely a part of the game way back before the mods were ever around.

I remember I use to try syncing poll dances with a friend and line up which ones we would select as second and third poll dances.

You could definitely then click the next dance and it would finish the one it was on before that dance would start.

Also I really only used the mods for building and that menu use to be there for me when I didn't have the mod loaded.

personally, i have the menu on the poles when i'm in my home, but there is no pole menu in sin club

And twiggy is right, originally, the poles had the menu and the next selected animation started only when the actual one ended

Edited by Leeloo

I am sorry for the offtop but seems like @Gizmo regularly reads this thread and I need to ask something.

I noticed that after the forum update there is an option available for regular forum members to create new threads in "Development & Suggestions" subforum. A couple of months ago, on the old forum – I created a thread, a poll, about important thing, at least for me and I am pretty sure that for many other players too – adding a third gender to the game. But I created it in the "Open Forum" section, many people do not even read it because of obvious reasons. And I think that subject of my thread much more suitable for "Development & Suggestion" subforum and it deserves to be seen by more people, since the registration on the forum is open again, so new members of our community can give their vote/opinion.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

Gizmo, if you consider the things asked in that thread (at least some of them) theoretically possible to be implemented to the game – I would ask to move that topic from the "Open Forum" to "Development & Suggestions". I would write a private message – but this option is not avalivable. I tried to write to Lisa – but she answered nothing – neither yes or no, and considering that there is no new posts of her – seems like she does not visit forum often. I though about just using a @ feauture in my thread – but I don't really know how it works – will it notify or not... 

So... I am sorry again for offtop - but I just do not know what else to do. 

37 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I am sorry for the offtop but seems like @Gizmo regularly reads this thread and I need to ask something.

I noticed that after the forum update there is an option available for regular forum members to create new threads in "Development & Suggestions" subforum. A couple of months ago, on the old forum – I created a thread, a poll, about important thing, at least for me and I am pretty sure that for many other players too – adding a third gender to the game. But I created it in the "Open Forum" section, many people do not even read it because of obvious reasons. And I think that subject of my thread much more suitable for "Development & Suggestion" subforum and it deserves to be seen by more people, since the registration on the forum is open again, so new members of our community can give their vote/opinion.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/8896-adding-a-third-gender-to-the-game/

Gizmo, if you consider the things asked in that thread (at least some of them) theoretically possible to be implemented to the game – I would ask to move that topic from the "Open Forum" to "Development & Suggestions". I would write a private message – but this option is not avalivable. I tried to write to Lisa – but she answered nothing – neither yes or no, and considering that there is no new posts of her – seems like she does not visit forum often. I though about just using a @ feauture in my thread – but I don't really know how it works – will it notify or not... 

So... I am sorry again for offtop - but I just do not know what else to do. 

I for one do not blame you for putting this in here, nor do I think it is so far off topic, we always talk about what should be looked at as being included in the updates in these threads.

This subject has been in these forums for so long many times and keeps getting overlooked. Mostly it has been presented as transgenders need to have their own gender for their sakes, but lately I think it is more so that us females need to have our own gender. 

When I think about possibly re subbing to the game this is always something that I think about that plays a major part in me deciding to not re sub. I hate that I am mostly presumed to be a man behind the keyboard and that is because there are so many who are men behind the keyboard playing as females. Most seem to estimate it is about 80% of females in the game are male operated, so we can't really blame people for thinking that way. But that does not make it any easier for women in the game because we have to share our gender with them all.

If there was a 3rd gender where it was for chicks with dicks, or as I now call them men with boobs, then I think the ratio of how many men are behind the keyboard with female characters would be far less. A lot of the men who play with female characters use a penis and would use the 3rd gender which would lesson the amount using the female gender. So the percentage would have to go down and make it easier for women who play the game. If it was to go below 50% then we would not have to put up with so much doubt over us really being women behind the keyboard. Also we wouldn't have so many poses in our menus that we will never use.

When it comes to this as a woman I can't help feeling that us women are being considered as not very important when it comes to decisions made for the game.

I appreciate your support, @Twiggy, but I do not approve how you being offensive towards males playing as females. You know, people have different reasons to do so, not only to beat their meat. And many is open about their rl sex - some even put it in profile, many others will honestly tell you it, if you ask. Yes, some will lie to you and try to deceive you - but it does not justify being mean towards the whole group. 

Excuse me but where in my post was I being offensive towards men playing with female characters.

If you are referring to where I said men with boobs, which is about the only spot I could see could possibly be even close to being offensive, then that is more aimed at what I have been saying about the poses being called female poses where the character is doing things like stroking their dick. Not meant to be offensive towards men playing as women at all, but more making a point of it not being a female pose.

Well, I am sorry but it sounds so. You could simpy use "men playing as females". Yes, it's too massive, but "men with boobs" not short either. If it's too much to write - honestly even some silly thing like "futa" would sound better than "men with boobs".

No in that spot in my post I could not just say men playing as females as I was making a distinction between there being ones that play as females that have a penis and ones that don't.

There would be men that would still select female as the gender as they play as a female and others that would want to use the 3rd gender as they would want to still have the use of a penis.

In the past in these forums they have been referred to as chicks with dicks and no one has ever said anything, but I say men with boobs and get told I am being offensive to men WTF.

38 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

In the past in these forums they have been referred to as chicks with dicks and no one has ever said anything, but I say men with boobs and get told I am being offensive to men WTF.

Both "chick with dick" and "man with boobs" is vulgarity but there is one big difference. When you call it "chick with dick" - it's first of all chick, so you admit the femininity of character/avi/player (depending on which are you talking about). When you call it "man with boobs" - you does not admit the femininity of character/avi/player. 

On 9/3/2019 at 3:06 PM, MeiLing said:

Maybe before asking the add of new stuff, should we let time to Gizmo and Liza to fix the various bugs that annoy a lot... 

As meiLing said there are stuff to be fixed and there updates to come that we have already seen pics .

bombarding devs constantly not help let them focus on what they work right now and as soon as we get it we can suggest more :)