3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your feedback! And special thanks for your positive words  :)

Patch 393 released with bug fixes.

@ Aliviax & Loruna hugs and kisses  :wub:

PS Why no one says that the new Free Camera control is very cool?  :P

Thanks Gizmo) a very good update) I really need a new Free Camera to shoot clips)Hugs and kisss)

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your feedback! And special thanks for your positive words  :)

Patch 393 released with bug fixes.

@ Aliviax & Loruna hugs and kisses  :wub:

PS Why no one says that the new Free Camera control is very cool?  :P

That's a good update. There are some strange things that happen;

Profile disappearing

Some rooms ; you need to toggle on/off radio to have music

But that's a great job

I got a chance to Install last night to try this out. Good stuff.  :wub:

The camera controls are awesome, even better than the dll, doing fine jobs now will be much easier. The new sky boxes are great, and the water looks so nice now.

Pose speed control is also better than the dll version, easier and faster to use.

I really want to be able to have control over when clothes come off for poses, implement that and I would of given it a 10/10.  :P

I wont bother mentioning the bugs as they have already fixed some and acknowledged the others, so no point repeating them here now.

You can put your clothes back... during sex. 

build 394: would it be possible to have 600 xgolds per message in the WC.... fed up with the trolls

He already said something about it but as always it was only words I would'nt mind pay for avoid spam but would be better if those idiots that spam all the time should pay for  do it "Come to my room come to my room my self esteem is on the floor"  :D 

even after the latest patch, which always friezes the graphics very briefly, I'm not sure if it only happens when a new avatar enters the room or is a permanent state.

Have a 1080ti 64 GB RAM and fiber, games like Secondlife, OpenSim, Division 2 WOW, etc. run without problems, the latest NVIDIA drivers are installed and Win 10 up to date.

To those saying, chill, relax and kissing the ass of the devs.  The fact that people did say about the camera in the posts and to see it being said that nothing was said is proof that when someone is complaining and still giving a compliment it's not fully read, so all the feedback isn't being seen.  To see Gizmo acknowledge two people for doing the following is seriously wrong and causes more divide than necessary.  You haven't been here long enough to tell people that to those that have been here far longer than you and yes, even if they don't sub currently the reason is the devs aren't giving something worth subbing for.  I've talked to someone who's said they've been here since 2013 and I know people that have been here since 2014, I've been here since March 2015, given that timeframe from us, when saying the things we've said, there is no fucking reason to tell that to us.  Everyone is entitled to give their opinion as they pay or paid to have a subscription in the game.  People who are currently paid to sub, have every right to complain given the money it costs to sub which doesn't matter what you've paid for or if you bought the holiday deal, it still costs money to pay for the sub or not currently subscribed but have in the past still have every right to ask for, give feedback, reply when asked to give suggestions, comment on what's been updated and so on.  So when they comment back at you don't expect them to be nice about it.  You were wrong it attacking them for voicing their opinion.  Had you been here long enough you might want to go back and read the forum as they're loaded with suggestions and feedback from updates ones that are simple enough like the shirt that goes with the suit for men, socks for men, boot from room and countless others for the longest time that really are simple things to be added but failed to get done.  We can't claim this is someone's side bit as we don't know what they do or don't do otherwise.  If you don't like what I've said, that's your problem not mine but I'm not going to sit back and watch people get attacked for giving their opinion of a game they currently subscribe to or have subscribed to.

To those saying, chill, relax and kissing the ass of the devs.  The fact that people did say about the camera in the posts and to see it being said that nothing was said is proof that when someone is complaining and still giving a compliment it's not fully read, so all the feedback isn't being seen.  To see Gizmo acknowledge two people for doing the following is seriously wrong and causes more divide than necessary.  You haven't been here long enough to tell people that to those that have been here far longer than you and yes, even if they don't sub currently the reason is the devs aren't giving something worth subbing for.  I've talked to someone who's said they've been here since 2013 and I know people that have been here since 2014, I've been here since March 2015, given that timeframe from us, when saying the things we've said, there is no fucking reason to tell that to us.  Everyone is entitled to give their opinion as they pay or paid to have a subscription in the game.  People who are currently paid to sub, have every right to complain given the money it costs to sub which doesn't matter what you've paid for or if you bought the holiday deal, it still costs money to pay for the sub or not currently subscribed but have in the past still have every right to ask for, give feedback, reply when asked to give suggestions, comment on what's been updated and so on.  So when they comment back at you don't expect them to be nice about it.  You were wrong it attacking them for voicing their opinion.  Had you been here long enough you might want to go back and read the forum as they're loaded with suggestions and feedback from updates ones that are simple enough like the shirt that goes with the suit for men, socks for men, boot from room and countless others for the longest time that really are simple things to be added but failed to get done.  We can't claim this is someone's side bit as we don't know what they do or don't do otherwise.  If you don't like what I've said, that's your problem not mine but I'm not going to sit back and watch people get attacked for giving their opinion of a game they currently subscribe to or have subscribed to.

Dear lovely Mar everyone has the right to express their selfs point out staff etc etc but fact is that its a great update with so many stuff and people only see what hasnt been added instead say anything good for all those thing that Devs added.

Game definetly walks in a new era Devs definetly listen to some suggestions from the  playerbase .

think about it that was a huge update and a big step forward (40 new poses + awesome camera movement for build editor 4 new skies performance improvments for low end pc's RGB color palletes for skin hair etc etc new 4k shader ocean that looks so awesome 25 new funny gifts friend list now shows genders  and lets not forget the superrrrrrr fast hot fix for some few bugs 392 patch had .

Lets not forget people want different stuff Devs cant make every single one happy they need time to do the updates They have in mind (rome didnt build in one day and 3dxchat isnt the expetion :)

So lets enjoy this wonderfull update and keep suggesting stuff in the respected thread for suggestions

lets not be all negative lol 

I'm guessing your lovely post is kind of towards me, huh?

Ok first off. You say to me, that it's wrong for me to call people out that insult the devs but on the same post you say that people have any right to go after the devs?

Hmm... so I am not allowed to point out my opinion about that shitstorm towards the devs? Wow... you outminded yourself right there.

Second: I never said that criticism is not good. You really didn't get my point then. I only said, that every human deserves respect. And many people in this communitiy treats those devs like slaves without any rights.

The people that posted after my post are the best example. They did say what they don't like with this update, but in a good manner. It doesn't matter how long you've been here. It matters how you act here.

Just so you know. I am here since August 2016. I read many of the threads and many of the suggestions. And as I said in my original post. I am not kissing the devs ass, like you so lovely put it. I treat them with respect.

You guys fail to understand that they can drop this whole project in no time. They can say "Ok we're not selling any gametime anymore and as soon as the last gametime expires the game is done".

If you truly want that game to succeed, then you should change your behavior.

I criticize them often. Mostly in PMs but sometimes in threads. Especially the fact that the game lacks of updates. Noone is doubting that. But crying like a little child that didn't get his lollipop will bring you nothing.

So... for people that still don't get my point:

Criticism is good. That's what the devs needs. But they won't read something like that: "Shit devs... doing nothing! Fucking put this shit in or riot". (A bit exaggerated but I think you get what I say)

What you get by criticize them in a good manner can you see with gizmo's post. He appreciate it that we are friendly towards him.

This community went that far, that a dev appreciates someone who has respect towards him? You really need to think about that.

Still though. Maybe my type style sounds rough or something, but I'm not.

I just want that community come back together and being excited for the next updates instead of flaming each other or the devs.

Dear lovely Mar everyone has the right to express their selfs point out staff etc etc but fact is that its a great update with so many stuff and people only see what hasnt been added instead say anything good for all those thing that Devs added.

Game definetly walks in a new era Devs definetly listen to some suggestions from the  playerbase .

think about it that was a huge update and a big step forward (40 new poses + awesome camera movement for build editor 4 new skies performance improvments for low end pc's RGB color palletes for skin hair etc etc new 4k shader ocean that looks so awesome 25 new funny gifts friend list now shows genders  and lets not forget the superrrrrrr fast hot fix for some few bugs 392 patch had .

Lets not forget people want different stuff Devs cant make every single one happy they need time to do the updates They have in mind (rome didnt build in one day and 3dxchat isnt the expetion :)

So lets enjoy this wonderfull update and keep suggesting stuff in the respected thread for suggestions

lets not be all negative lol 

You realize that Rochi's file offered more than what the devs offered and is why they used portions of it for the subscribers because of the fact that the Devs asked what we wanted from the mods to be added to the game and yet didn't put them all in.  People are complimenting the update but also giving feedback on things that haven't been given.  When this thread gives the updates and people are giving feedback, no thread will stay on topic when it's about updates.  Let's not forget that countless people pay to subscribe to the game and they can do a hell of a lot more but choose not to.  What would they do if only a few people remained on the game because they all get sick and tired of the same shit of asking for something, giving suggestions and replying to the Devs very questions of what the users want in the game for the updates.  Think about that one if the current subscribers decide to no pay anymore and walk away until they get what they want.  People have asked for a boot from the room for years, it's a simple fix but they won't do it.  The only people being made happy is the Devs and their pockets.  The friends list always showed the gender with a marker on the side either blue or pink, not sure what version you were using but it's been there a while. It's typical for the a bug fix to be released soon after an initial release anyone in the industry knows this is a common thing.

I'm guessing your lovely post is kind of towards me, huh?

Ok first off. You say to me, that it's wrong for me to call people out that insult the devs but on the same post you say that people have any right to go after the devs?

Hmm... so I am not allowed to point out my opinion about that shitstorm towards the devs? Wow... you outminded yourself right there.

Second: I never said that criticism is not good. You really didn't get my point then. I only said, that every human deserves respect. And many people in this communitiy treats those devs like slaves without any rights.

The people that posted after my post are the best example. They did say what they don't like with this update, but in a good manner. It doesn't matter how long you've been here. It matters how you act here.

Just so you know. I am here since August 2016. I read many of the threads and many of the suggestions. And as I said in my original post. I am not kissing the devs ass, like you so lovely put it. I treat them with respect.

You guys fail to understand that they can drop this whole project in no time. They can say "Ok we're not selling any gametime anymore and as soon as the last gametime expires the game is done".

If you truly want that game to succeed, then you should change your behavior.

I criticize them often. Mostly in PMs but sometimes in threads. Especially the fact that the game lacks of updates. Noone is doubting that. But crying like a little child that didn't get his lollipop will bring you nothing.

So... for people that still don't get my point:

Criticism is good. That's what the devs needs. But they won't read something like that: "Shit devs... doing nothing! Fucking put this shit in or riot". (A bit exaggerated but I think you get what I say)

What you get by criticize them in a good manner can you see with gizmo's post. He appreciate it that we are friendly towards him.

This community went that far, that a dev appreciates someone who has respect towards him? You really need to think about that.

Still though. Maybe my type style sounds rough or something, but I'm not.

I just want that community come back together and being excited for the next updates instead of flaming each other or the devs.

Where did someone insult the Devs, I seen complaints and compliments that the Devs failed to see and had to be pointed out that it was done but they didn't pay enough attention to that very fact.  You attacked users for giving their opinion and you weren't the only one who did it.  I'm not outminded as nothing was nasty to the devs but in frustration by the long time users of this very game, which everyone is entitled to voice.  It is criticism and if the Devs can't handle they should close down the game, it's not others to attack users for giving their opinions, even if they sound negative.  So being here since 08/2016 gives you the right to tell people to chill, relax and so on, no it doesn't.  I got your point, I read your posts towards others and you basically told them to chill, relax as if what they have to says doesn't matter as they don't currently subscribe, guess what, I do and I don't agree with the new update, most of it is recycled poses and poses that are created by them but purchased, so the fact that that is true, only proves what the hell are they doing with the money they make if they don't even make their own poses.  The Saloon is even used on a app, I mean the actual Saloon with so much more added to it but I did contact the makers of the app and well they said it's so easy to add to it, they can't see why someone wouldn't.  No one is crying here, people are voicing their opinions and frustrations for a game they pay to play.  Think about that, if people stop paying to play the game what happens then, will they actually listen to the users or will they continue to do what they want to alienate their paying and past paid subscribers.  I don't need to change my behavior, I'm going to give my opinion and don't give a fuck if you like it or not, I pay to play same as everyone else.  I point out what I see and will state as such.  You flat out attacked a user for their opinion as they're not currently subscribed and then sit there and think that's okay.  Telling us to be nice in our opinions, Where on here was someone nasty other than people asking to not be told to chill, relax and such as they are within their rights to ask to not be told that for giving their opinion.  Do you honestly think the Devs care about the users of the game, you're money and nothing more, you leave the game, another user takes your place, remember that. If they don't continue to offer more than they are offering the game won't last.  You want the community to come together, start respecting other users.

You realize that Rochi's file offered more than what the devs offered and is why they used portions of it for the subscribers because of the fact that the Devs asked what we wanted from the mods to be added to the game and yet didn't put them all in.  People are complimenting the update but also giving feedback on things that haven't been given.  When this thread gives the updates and people are giving feedback, no thread will stay on topic when it's about updates.  Let's not forget that countless people pay to subscribe to the game and they can do a hell of a lot more but choose not to.  What would they do if only a few people remained on the game because they all get sick and tired of the same shit of asking for something, giving suggestions and replying to the Devs very questions of what the users want in the game for the updates.  Think about that one if the current subscribers decide to no pay anymore and walk away until they get what they want.  People have asked for a boot from the room for years, it's a simple fix but they won't do it.  The only people being made happy is the Devs and their pockets.  The friends list always showed the gender with a marker on the side either blue or pink, not sure what version you were using but it's been there a while. It's typical for the a bug fix to be released soon after an initial release anyone in the industry knows this is a common thing.

Mar dont get me wrong i too miss the ghost thingy for example i was using it in my movies with tweacked sex poses...we dont have it now but we have some other cool stuff 

PS. Devs might not want to copy pasta rochi and they might wanna do it their way  like they did with other rochi feautures if u think about it .

Whatever people might say this game is the heart n soul of Gizmo & Lisa and they might want to do those features their way and in their time .

Now TBH 

is this a cool update ? ......................YES

Do we miss some rochi features? ...YES

Do we expect more to come .............Hell YES  ;) 

Mar dont get me wrong i too miss the ghost thingy for example i was using it in my movies with tweacked sex poses...we dont have it now but we have some other cool stuff 

PS. Devs might not want to copy pasta rochi and they might wanna do it their way  like they did with other rochi feautures if u think about it .

Whatever people might say this game is the heart n soul of Gizmo & Lisa and they might want to do those features their way and in their time .

Now TBH 

is this a cool update ? ......................YES

Do we miss some rochi features? ...YES

Do we expect more to come .............Hell YES  ;) 

Then why ask the user base what they want from the mods then do whatever they want, why because it appeases a few and they want to keep people interested in what's to come but it never does.  You know like the things on Telegram that they show off but highly unlikely we'll see that this year not even next with the way things get done.  Users would like to see some of the things they've been asking for over the years and to see that doesn't happen frustrates them, can't blame them.  If the Devs are working on things and then show it off at least give an idea of when things are going to be done.  Communications lacks and it's clear that posts aren't fully read.

Where did someone insult the Devs, I seen complaints and compliments that the Devs failed to see and had to be pointed out that it was done but they didn't pay enough attention to that very fact.  You attacked users for giving their opinion and you weren't the only one who did it.  I'm not outminded as nothing was nasty to the devs but in frustration by the long time users of this very game, which everyone is entitled to voice.  It is criticism and if the Devs can't handle they should close down the game, it's not others to attack users for giving their opinions, even if they sound negative.  So being here since 08/2016 gives you the right to tell people to chill, relax and so on, no it doesn't.  I got your point, I read your posts towards others and you basically told them to chill, relax as if what they have to says doesn't matter as they don't currently subscribe, guess what, I do and I don't agree with the new update, most of it is recycled poses and poses that are created by them but purchased, so the fact that that is true, only proves what the hell are they doing with the money they make if they don't even make their own poses.  The Saloon is even used on a app, I mean the actual Saloon with so much more added to it but I did contact the makers of the app and well they said it's so easy to add to it, they can't see why someone wouldn't.  No one is crying here, people are voicing their opinions and frustrations for a game they pay to play.  Think about that, if people stop paying to play the game what happens then, will they actually listen to the users or will they continue to do what they want to alienate their paying and past paid subscribers.  I don't need to change my behavior, I'm going to give my opinion and don't give a fuck if you like it or not, I pay to play same as everyone else.  I point out what I see and will state as such.  You flat out attacked a user for their opinion as they're not currently subscribed and then sit there and think that's okay.  Telling us to be nice in our opinions, Where on here was someone nasty other than people asking to not be told to chill, relax and such as they are within their rights to ask to not be told that for giving their opinion.  Do you honestly think the Devs care about the users of the game, you're money and nothing more, you leave the game, another user takes your place, remember that. If they don't continue to offer more than they are offering the game won't last.  You want the community to come together, start respecting other users.

So insulting the Devs as worthless doesn't count as an insult?

Just look through the "Upcoming Updates Discussion" thread. There are plenty of examples.

Where exactly did I attack users? I said they should relax. I didn't said they should shut up. I said they should show at least some respect, nothing else.

Where the hell did I "flat out attacked a user"? I already explained that I just said what I think about quitting a game. She can do what ever she wants.

I am even happy that Twiggy exists in this community. She did some great things for us and I know that. Why should I ever attack her? I just said my opinion about quitting a game.

And you are here since 03/2015 so you have the right to silent me? To say that I am not allowed to say my opinion about all of this?

But I won't continue to argue with you in that case as there is no point. You have your opinion and that's fine, but then let me have mine aswell.

Though I have to say this, as my last sentences towards you:

Your last sentence. I don't show respect towards other users?

The hell? I never insulted anyone. I only said, that people should think about their behavior.

If you take "But crying like a little child that didn't get his lollipop will bring you nothing." as an insult then sorry, you insulted yourself by that.

That was a neutral sentence targeted to nothing but a behavior style. If you identify as such, then it's your fault not mine.

If it's correct what you said, that you only criticize the devs and not crying at them, then you shouldn't take this as an insult ;)

Then why ask the user base what they want from the mods then do whatever they want, why because it appeases a few and they want to keep people interested in what's to come but it never does.  You know like the things on Telegram that they show off but highly unlikely we'll see that this year not even next with the way things get done.  Users would like to see some of the things they've been asking for over the years and to see that doesn't happen frustrates them, can't blame them.  If the Devs are working on things and then show it off at least give an idea of when things are going to be done.  Communications lacks and it's clear that posts aren't fully read.

Is the update complete no. There are many things shown by the devs that are not there. (clothes editor, hair editor, etc). So it is better to be patient. About the bots: I am VERY HAPPY that they are not around anymore.

1- the telegram stuff most are already here and the rest are upcoming stuff (like cloth editor that is still experimental -like hair editor also) 

look now devs thought to share their upcoming stuff with playerbase n what you do ? you put ur negativism silly :)

i think its a good thing from devs side to share what they are working next so ppl know be hyped :)

2- yes devs ask playerbase what they want to see but its logical that we wont be able to see all the milion stuff ppl have suggested :)

...it goes like this ....devs have a specific workflow they know what they want to make after that they make also 1 of the stuff players have asked this is why sugested stuff are slow cause devs have their own ideas to work 1st n then what players suggest 

in this patch we got poses that player base asked :)