3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your feedback! And special thanks for your positive words  :)

Patch 393 released with bug fixes.

@ Aliviax & Loruna hugs and kisses  :wub:

PS Why no one says that the new Free Camera control is very cool?  :P

Thanks a lot for the quick fix of the blurry Chat input field - my eyes are soooooo happy again :)

And ofc as well thanks for the great Free Cam Control - being able to set the parameters is indeed cool :)

*whispers* - if you could also make the Free Cam control not requiring the right click pressed for moving it would just be perfect... ;-)

Please keep up the great work! 

Thanks a lot!

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your feedback! And special thanks for your positive words  :)

Patch 393 released with bug fixes.

@ Aliviax & Loruna hugs and kisses  :wub:

PS Why no one says that the new Free Camera control is very cool?  :P

Ohhh whaaaat? The great gizmo sends me hugs and kisses? Ok. I'm done. Now I can die happy  :P

Jokes aside... I really do like this update. Especially the barstool pose... and those single poses on the bed.

I didn't even notice that new Free Camera control  :blink:

That's awesome  :wub:

Still though. Please... I really miss it... clicking on the "Shape & Colors" Tab in the Character Editor and my clothes get's hide and if I click somewhere else my clothes are back.

That was in Rochi's DLL.

I guess I am the only one who misses that  :unsure:

Just got a Patch when I logged on, am I to understand this is patch 393? or should I download that too?

yes, that's 393. Some small bug fixes :)

Be prepaired. I assume there will be some more patches for bug fixes in the near future.

I would also have a few feature requests:

- a checkbox to make one immune to random hugs/kisses from strangers (like a Do Not Disturb button, next to Run/Walk)

- another checkbox to enable/disable auto pose accept while with someone, let's say in case one goes to sleep and the avatar is still partnered in game, pretty much the way it used to work after engaging with the ghosts before

- a whitelist of people who can enter my room whenever they want, even if it's not open to the public

- maybe allow us to put our clothes back on while in a sex pose, but this isn't all that important

Enjoy!

^_^

Speaking of camera movement .. 

This could be just a "quality of life" suggestion but .. how about, when in the editor(or even in F5 mode), the default speed be the slowest one ? Would maybe make it easier to fine tune some stuff ?

Currently you have to press SPACEBAR + WASD + Right Mouse button to get to the slowest speed.

Just a thought.

I've been silent for a long time. Read many threads and... I must say. This community is toxic af towards the devs.

If I would be one of those devs, I wouldn't have much intention left after all this crying.

The devs create a big update where many of things we wanted got into the game.

But then people still keeps crying because they didn't add specific things that people asked or even commanded for.

Ever thought about it, that they can't add any things you guys want?

They have to do that step by step. If they want to implement everything the community wants, we would have to wait even longer.

Some people have to take a serious chill-pill and relax a bit. Some people seem to depend on this game and their updates. That's just crazy.

You didn't get what you wanted? So what? You think you are the king of this game? How about just quit the game, be silent and return when they add what you like?

Telling them over and over again what you want, will get you nothing but stress for yourself. The devs read our suggestions. They really do. 

But in the end of the day, they are the devs. They decide what will be implemented, not you guys. You only can say what you wish for. But people kind of command them to add specific things.

And if I would be a devs, I would throw a gigantic middlefinger towards those people and add things that other people only wished for and didn't try to force it.

Just so you know: No I am not a Gizmo-Fangirl or something. I'm even kind of upset with him because I have send him plenty of poses ready for the game but he didn't even answered me back.

But I have respect towards him what many of you guys failed to have. He is not a dev-god you know? He is just a human being and I think 3dx isn't his only job. I am pretty sure that 3dx is just a side-job for him.

Yeah I know, I will get targeted now by many people, but I don't care. Those things just had to be said once. Some people really do take this far to serious.

Instead of "eeeehhh this is shit you didn't add this" just say something like "Nice update but please in the next update this and that". Sounds way better, doesn't it?

I fully agree with you Loruna!

I've been playing 3DX for a few years now, and it's often the same people or guys who grumble about things and put their own interest above the community. It is interesting that many of them, despite everything, have been faithful to the game for years, so i might be not that bad.

Of course, there are a few things that might be better or different from our own point of view, but in the end, fortunately, we are all so different that it will probably never be possible to please everyone.

The devs do an excellent job and criticism should not be led as an attack, but as a constructive contribution.

How do I post a picture to this thread??? 

I want to show the new cam control and see if anyone can tell me what *pan* and *zoom step* is used for? 

and yes i do LOVE the new cam control!! all in all im happy with this game update. Even tho we STILL DONT HAVE /roll :(((

Ok i installed the new version and i must say there is good things and hmmm... less good. Oh and i have to rectify a bit what i said on the save outfit feature.

Wow wow wow.... Quiet, quiet alivia :D, i will not say that it's an important thing lol. I just found at least one only use for it. 

As we can't color the outfits like we want (color the green hat in black by exemple) just wear the cloths you can't color going to 32 bit version with the dll on, then come back to the 64bit version, save your outfit and here it goes, you can have indefinitely the colors you want on all your clothes in the 64 bit version.

That aside, the game runs smoothly (maybe even more than the 64bit test version).

- The hover option seem nice though need to see how it work into a crowded room

- new sexy sitting/leaning poses on the couch and the bed (good add not important, but enjoyable)

- New masturbation pose on the bed, a good one for once (not one where you fist yourself lol)

- Really like the licking against the wall (even if we have it just because devs decided to give it to hetero)

- The spanking pose. Well... I crave to use it on my wife :D (laughs)

- A bit disapointed, though, by the supposed licking from behind pose. In fact it's just an anal tongue fucking pose... Bah... At least we are not forced to wear a penis/strapon with it so it's kind of good

- The camera moving... Not bad, even if i would like to be able to set my own keys because using WASD is not natural for my country :D

- The outfit saving... See the start of this post :D

- The separate sound settings, hmmm... not really important cear useless (yes i know alivia, it's not my role to decide what is important or not :P)

- Last thing, the pose you have put into the fetish tab. Place it into the vaginal tab as it's not a fetish pose, it's how we lesbians do love and it would be felt as a personal attack against the lesbian community to consider it as just a fetish pose !!!

There, i thing i talked about everything so... Not a bad update, but a bit long to come seeing what we have.

lol silly  :)  i just mean that for example for me top important is fashion others will say to me  lol get out of here hahaha

also i wanna mention that ghost i miss it i was using it a lot on my movies but cant do anything now lol 

as i said hopefully gizmo n lisa redesign sumoning ghost partner n in the future we can have it in some form :)

outfit saving... bleh... not needed. I would understand if the outfits was made like in second life where it can be tricky to create an outfit and do exactly the same when we remove it, but hey ... It's 3DX. If i wear by exemple corset+sexy panties+short+beach shoes in black and red, then i want make the same ouftit after having made another, it takes arouns 

30 seconds to go to the clothing editor, wear the corset, the short, the sexy panties and the shoes then using my saved colors to make the exact same outfit. This saving outfit option is just for lazy peoples and so it's not an important feature.

Speak for yourself. The ability to quickly change clothes will be very useful for me. I am spinning up an RPG to run here, and being able to set up looks and save them beforehand and then quickly change into them will be very valuable.

40 new poses 4 new skies -new client 64 bit with most of rochi mods (no ghost) rgb color palettes for alsmost everything 

underwater effects (now u can skuba dive ^^) new QOF stuff better ocean 4k shader many performance fixes week pc now can turn off more stuff and many more im lazy mention 

i think its a great update <3

There was a last update in 3DXChat 1.0 with the menu for poses re-arranged. They told us it was for an improvement to be able to add new poses better. Before this update we had 2 new poses every 2 weeks but then the rate went down. There was nothing better and now 40 poses in over 20 weeks or such are rated a big update?

Still no couple dance, no new dances at all an lovely little details like a red moon over the iceberg on LI still gone, no uni-colored socks and all that. There was a menu when we pole danced, Pole Dance 1-4, the menu is still gone. When using the menu changes between dances looked very smooth, now with clicking the pole for changing the dance it is crap. And Applause and Hello are still the only 2 features we can do. GOD, this a social game for interaction.

What can my ava do with 4 new skies? – Nothing! It was just because they are easy to do. The nice things like hair customization and clothes customization are still missing as well as all the big updates promised in 2018, updates which should have had an impact like the world editor.

Arguing some things could be hard to implement is correct, but I do not accept it. It’s software, it’s possible and we pay for it and things have been announced but nothing happens.

Calling this a big update only supports the Dev in staying lazy and earning money with low functionality.

It's not we do not get things we asked for since long, it is that promises are not kept, that there is no information and little lovely details go.

When I ran 392 build today it seemed to try to update and failed which make the .exe file vanish.  Is there a direct download of the full 393 build?  I tried to use the patcher to update build 393 and that didn't seem to work.  So now I'm reinstalling 392 again.  And yes, I'm doing this all in new folders.  Really clunky way of doing updates.

Speaking of camera movement .. 

This could be just a "quality of life" suggestion but .. how about, when in the editor(or even in F5 mode), the default speed be the slowest one ? Would maybe make it easier to fine tune some stuff ?

Currently you have to press SPACEBAR + WASD + Right Mouse button to get to the slowest speed.

Just a thought.

Meh!

Didn't expect those to be in the CAMERA / SCREENSHOT settings! Never mind my last comment! :)

Good job on those settings!

fjQdi_F5RbWq0qT0ndF2DQ.png

I got a chance to Install last night to try this out. Good stuff.  :wub:

The camera controls are awesome, even better than the dll, doing fine jobs now will be much easier. The new sky boxes are great, and the water looks so nice now.

Pose speed control is also better than the dll version, easier and faster to use.

I really want to be able to have control over when clothes come off for poses, implement that and I would of given it a 10/10.  :P

I wont bother mentioning the bugs as they have already fixed some and acknowledged the others, so no point repeating them here now.