3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Loruna would you like to know how many times what you have said should be done has been done, in the way of asking for things to be considered for the next update, hundreds of times before people started getting narky about it.

FFF and MMM poses for instance were asked for right from when 3some poses were 1st added, and asked for nicely hundreds of times.

The boot from room feature I think has been asked for since day 1, and had been said will be added at least 10 updates ago.

We were all patient and courteous to begin with, but after many years of broken promises and seeing certain things asked for so many times by so many different people and not being implemented when other things that have only been asked for once or twice or never even asked for have been added, you tend to get a little pissed off.

There are lots of things I will loved to see added that I have asked for, things that I personally would lo9ve to see, like more tease poses for strip acts, lap dances, more dance poses.

But those are just my preferences, the things I am talking about here are what have been asked for so many times by lots of different people, so many times it is a joke they have not been added.

Also after years of seeing what goes on and realising how little effort the devs really put in you get sick of seeing people coming in these forums making up excuses for them.

They make a really good amount of money from this game so it is very likely their only job and with what they get done they most definitely do not spend much time looking after the game.

You can go me all you want and say things like the devs won't do things for us if we complain, but I see it differently, if everyone is so easily satisfied and praise the devs when they are really being very slack and not supplying what is wanted and needed for the game, then why would they put in any more effort.

Oh I am doing bugga all and everyone seems to be happy, no need to work hard, no need to really try.

Loruna would you like to know how many times what you have said should be done has been done, in the way of asking for things to be considered for the next update, hundreds of times before people started getting narky about it.

FFF and MMM poses for instance were asked for right from when 3some poses were 1st added, and asked for nicely hundreds of times.

The boot from room feature I think has been asked for since day 1, and had been said will be added at least 10 updates ago.

We were all patient and courteous to begin with, but after many years of broken promises and seeing certain things asked for so many times by so many different people and not being implemented when other things that have only been asked for once or twice or never even asked for have been added, you tend to get a little pissed off.

There are lots of things I will loved to see added that I have asked for, things that I personally would lo9ve to see, like more tease poses for strip acts, lap dances, more dance poses.

But those are just my preferences, the things I am talking about here are what have been asked for so many times by lots of different people, so many times it is a joke they have not been added.

Also after years of seeing what goes on and realising how little effort the devs really put in you get sick of seeing people coming in these forums making up excuses for them.

They make a really good amount of money from this game so it is very likely their only job and with what they get done they most definitely do not spend much time looking after the game.

You can go me all you want and say things like the devs won't do things for us if we complain, but I see it differently, if everyone is so easily satisfied and praise the devs when they are really being very slack and not supplying what is wanted and needed for the game, then why would they put in any more effort.

Oh I am doing bugga all and everyone seems to be happy, no need to work hard, no need to really try.

I think it's fair to say that priority have the ppl That currently play the game :) you don't play it I understand but asking devs stuff when u don't even play the game is weird :)

Indeed, how often has it been asked not to forget the BDSM scene, but apparently this is a taboo here, there is not even a simple kneeling pose. So many times in the past people have asked for tattoos, piercings, jewelry, etc., but still nothing. Gizmo seems to forget that we play the game and pay for it.

Twiggy. I know that this has been said many times. I'm here since a couple of years too, you know?

Thing is: What does it get you when you complain over and over again?

It will make you only get your pulse high. Nothing else.

If you aren't happy with their service then quit and be done with it. That's the language they will definitely notice.

And I mean really quit it. I mean. You can do whatever you want, I don't care. But quitting the game but then nearly every day complaining in the forums isn't really "quit the game".

And I don't making any excuses for them. I think just rational about it. Ofc I would love to see the kick option implemented. But its their thing what they will put in this game.

It's their game and we have either to like it or not. We can say our suggestions but nothing else. We pay them willingly. They aren't forced to do anything for us besides giving us the server to play on.

Basicly they can say "fuck it. We will not update anymore". It's not against any rules or something. Ofc they will lose subs for sure, but they could do that.

Maybe we are just completely different persons, but if I am not happy with the game, I quit it. And if it becomes better I return. I did that many times with WoW for example.

What I wanted to say is simply this: Don't go crazy on the devs. They are just human beings as we are and they deserve respect.

But some people on this forums threat them like they are slaves for us and have to do anything we want.

What if the devs just don't want to put in this kick function? What if they don't want it? 

As said. Just relax a bit and don't take this so serious.... if you don't like it, stop playing. It's that easy.

Ohh and before I forget: If someone screams over and over again the same shit into my ears, I get really pissed off at that person. Just saying ;)

I would just like to say to Gizmo and Lisa: Nice job on this newest update. Does it have everything everyone has asked for? No but it has quite a lot of great stuff. No, not everything was added from Rochi's mod but a good majority was. A few things I would like to see added aside from some FFF, MMM, and the boot from room feature that everyone has asked for for years it seems is:

1. The ability to have cat ears while wearing a hat

2. Several clothing items to be colored as we wish i.e. hats, jeans (pants and shorts) all of the shoes

3. Adding prints to all of the items mentioned above

4. Nipple color changeable?

5. Pubic hair: Able to change the color, able to fuller or not (less or more hair)... (Now, I play as futa/trans and the pubic hair isn't there when I have the penis on so if there were someway to make it visible like it is on the men would be great)

6. In game clock

7. Time stamps

8. Invisible bot feature to make alot of the custom poses people have made work

Now for men since they seem to get left out as far as customization goes:

1. Beards and not that gross looking Santa Claus one but the ability to adjust facial hair

2. Chest hair and/or leg hair (not back hair, that's just gross lol)

Tattoo options for all would be neat to see and of course MORE CLOTHING for all as well!

All of this stuff aside, I just want to say again thank you to Gizmo and Lisa for the current update. The game runs so much smoother for me, I have very little if any lag at all now in any room on highest settings no matter how many people were in it. I've only had one bug/issue and I reported it in the tech. support section but other than that. GREAT JOB!

- Dani

Wow I get one person having a go at me for being a person who has quit suggesting I shouldn't post and another saying if I am not happy I should quit.

Just because I no longer sub doesn't mean I don't have any right to post, I played and paid my subs for over 4 years from mid 2014, and have done what so many suggest anyone who chooses to show they are not happy with what the devs do, which is to take away my money.

I also feel I did my fair share to help improve the game.

I have every right to feel disappointed in how the devs are handling things and post my feelings towards it.

The camera setting is really a step forward, just when building or even so, the poses are some quite good and also the sunset is another nice option, just missing the change of clothes and hair where you can change any way guess that would be coming in the next update, I'm looking forward to it, thanks Gizmo for the new update  :)

Wow I get one person having a go at me for being a person who has quit suggesting I shouldn't post and another saying if I am not happy I should quit.

Just because I no longer sub doesn't mean I don't have any right to post, I played and paid my subs for over 4 years from mid 2014, and have done what so many suggest anyone who chooses to show they are not happy with what the devs do, which is to take away my money.

I also feel I did my fair share to help improve the game.

I have every right to feel disappointed in how the devs are handling things and post my feelings towards it.

If you mean me, then I say this: You missunderstood me. I don't care what you do. You can do whatever you want. It doesn't bother me and many of your arguments are true too.

I just said what I think about quitting a game.

I'm just saying that people (not you btw) should calm down and not all the time complain. It's still just a game.

If you don't like it, quit it. Complaining will get you nothing if you do it over and over again.

I just want to remember you when the game wasn't running for some days and the forum went all crazy against the devs.

That's some shit that some of us don't want to see and it shows that many people take this game way to serious.

That's my point. My post was never against you Twiggy. Sorry if it looked that way.

hmmm... it seem there is one or two more poses than expected for us lesbians (real lesbian poses i mean not the ones with a panis) though i have a question about ehs last one on the pic. It's called "Bed/FF/Fetish". Is there a penis/strapon or anything ? because if there is not, there is no reason to call it "fetish" as it looks like a basic pose.

Yes, us lesbians, we press our pussies against each other when having sex, that's how we do, nothing close to a fetish, it's just normal sex for us.

Though i notice no mention of any stuff from rochi's dll. Did it dissapear ? Is there dices ? All clothing coloring ? A ghost ?

No ?

That's useless then because saving the avatars (which is the only option from rochi's dll i see here) was not really the best option to add in the game.

- many of rochi stuff (not all)

Which ones ?

Untill now i read no ghost, no every clothes coloring, probably no dices, no transparency on some clothes, no possibility to wear clothes during sex.

The outfit saving is useless as it's not really hard to change clothes in 3DX (it's not needed like in second life by exemple), there is what yet ? Ah yes the separate sounds of footprints. Not an important one. Ah yes, there is the extended color palette (probably the only good thing from rochi's they added)

Where are the important features ? I see none

Well, first of all. Update is great and in general I love it even if I unsatisfied with some things.

I would say that update have not enough new stuff for 6 months of waiting, especially considering that 64 bit client itself already were released 4 or 5 months ago. But actually I will not say so because of 2 reasons:

1. Devs prolly worked on security issues, at least I really hope so, because there is a pretty serious reasons to do so. 

2. Seems that devs work on big, serious and very important for the game stuff - clothes, hair and maybe even poses edition tools for players. And they were kind of forced to release this update now, without all this things because of constant complaining by the people here (including me) about the lack of updates.

Now, I have something to answer to Loruna

.But I have respect towards him what many of you guys failed to have. He is not a dev-god you know? He is just a human being and I think 3dx isn't his only job. I am pretty sure that 3dx is just a side-job for him.

That's quite a shitty excuse, you know? It would be a legit excuse for example for some guy making some f2p lewd VN with a support on patreon. Like "my game is free to play, I do it in free time, you can't demand anything".

But we are talking about p2p game. This side-job stuff can't be used as an excuse here. Actually, it's pretty sad - if 3dxchat is just a side-job for Gizmo, I really hope it's not so. 

But I believe that in the near future we will see a great stuff that will skyrocket game - new edition tools. And if we will - it's worth of waiting and it's pretty understandable why work on updates going slow lately - because they just in the same time work on other very importand for the game and demanding tons of work things.

I think it's fair to say that priority have the ppl That currently play the game :) you don't play it I understand but asking devs stuff when u don't even play the game is weird :)

She don't play anymore, but she is one of the person who fight the more for us to enjoy more the game and all what she said is true, many things was asked for years. Simple exemple. One of the new poses the one where (it seem) a woman is against the wall and apparently licked by another. I feel heppy to have it (i asked this pose first at around 2 weeks after i logged first in the forum 5 or 6 years ago), but the thing is that we have it today not because i asked for so long this pose, but just because devs decided to create it for heteros. I'm sure if they didn't decide to give it to MF, we will still wait for it.

So i really think that, regarding of poses, devs only care about hetero poses and sometimes give them also to others orientations. This way of thinking need to change.

Which ones ?

Camera options, improved and extended color picker, extended messages limit, extended sex speed limits, skin color picker, outfit save/load.

And well... Maybe for you these features is not important, but for many other people - it is. I missing ghosts (or other way to use and make user made poses on the furniture, not like I need a ghost itself, I just want user poses), I do, but I love other stuff added. 

But I believe that in the near future we will see a great stuff that will skyrocket game - new edition tools. And if we will - it's worth of waiting and it's pretty understandable why work on updates going slow lately 

Hmmm ? Did you say "lately" ? lol

Can you remind me when the updates were fast ? I play 3DX since 6 years now and i never saw any update coming fast lol

Camera options, improved and extended color picker, extended messages limit, extended sex speed limits, skin color picker, outfit save/load.

And well... Maybe for you these features is not important, but for many other people - it is. I missing ghosts (or other way to use and make user made poses on the furniture, not like I need a ghost itself, I just want user poses), I do, but I love other stuff added. 

hey! i said the extended color palette was a good thing :D

if the camera option you are talking about is the one in the world editor, it's a good thing too

the message limit hmmm... I don't see any real use of it. Who the hell want to read 100 messages above what they are speaking now ? (exept maybe stalkers but that's another subject)

ok the sex speed is a good thing if we can stop the action like we are able to in rochi's dll

skin color picker... bleh... useless

outfit saving... bleh... not needed. I would understand if the outfits was made like in second life where it can be tricky to create an outfit and do exactly the same when we remove it, but hey ... It's 3DX. If i wear by exemple corset+sexy panties+short+beach shoes in black and red, then i want make the same ouftit after having made another, it takes arouns 

30 seconds to go to the clothing editor, wear the corset, the short, the sexy panties and the shoes then using my saved colors to make the exact same outfit. This saving outfit option is just for lazy peoples and so it's not an important feature.

adentum to my previous post.

The only thing that would make the outfit saving useful would be to be able to download the outfits you are saving without have to return to the clothing editor. Like this yes it would be usefull, but as long as you have to go into the clothing editor to load your saved outfits, it's useless 

Which ones ?

Untill now i read no ghost, no every clothes coloring, probably no dices, no transparency on some clothes, no possibility to wear clothes during sex.

The outfit saving is useless as it's not really hard to change clothes in 3DX (it's not needed like in second life by exemple), there is what yet ? Ah yes the separate sounds of footprints. Not an important one. Ah yes, there is the extended color palette (probably the only good thing from rochi's they added)

Where are the important features ? I see none

who can say what is important for each person ? for me important was the rgb color pallete for others other stuff so we cant realy say important stuff havent been added cause for ppl important isnt same as other ppl important  ;) 

color palette n ghost i liked color palette i got ,i guess i cant have everything i want   :D 

I like the update. Runs waaaaaay smoother.

Adjusting sex speed is a very good addition. From zero to rabbit, nice! I would love, if it was available for all the poses though.

Water looks great and I love the new skies. Expecially the slight pink late/early sky is beautiful! If you dimm it to about 0.4 it looks fantastic, like sun just had a last glimps over the horizon.

As far as I have seen yet, I did not stumble about harsh bugs like the last update with the cum-nipple-desaster.

So, well done! I think we will be happy with upcoming updates. As now the engine runs well, there might be more ressources for the interior, probably.

One thing that really made me cry is in editor mode. The transformation tool does not work. No way to scale trees or do fine tuning. So I won't kick the 32er from my hard disk already. But I am certain, this feature will be soon repaired.

So, well done devs. I really do like it! Keep up the good work. It took a while but as far as I am concerned, it was worth while waiting for this one. :)

If I may utter a wish in addition, add some more  FF and MM poses too.

Thank you!

Ok i installed the new version and i must say there is good things and hmmm... less good. Oh and i have to rectify a bit what i said on the save outfit feature.

Wow wow wow.... Quiet, quiet alivia :D, i will not say that it's an important thing lol. I just found at least one only use for it. 

As we can't color the outfits like we want (color the green hat in black by exemple) just wear the cloths you can't color going to 32 bit version with the dll on, then come back to the 64bit version, save your outfit and here it goes, you can have indefinitely the colors you want on all your clothes in the 64 bit version.

That aside, the game runs smoothly (maybe even more than the 64bit test version).

- The hover option seem nice though need to see how it work into a crowded room

- new sexy sitting/leaning poses on the couch and the bed (good add not important, but enjoyable)

- New masturbation pose on the bed, a good one for once (not one where you fist yourself lol)

- Really like the licking against the wall (even if we have it just because devs decided to give it to hetero)

- The spanking pose. Well... I crave to use it on my wife :D (laughs)

- A bit disapointed, though, by the supposed licking from behind pose. In fact it's just an anal tongue fucking pose... Bah... At least we are not forced to wear a penis/strapon with it so it's kind of good

- The camera moving... Not bad, even if i would like to be able to set my own keys because using WASD is not natural for my country :D

- The outfit saving... See the start of this post :D

- The separate sound settings, hmmm... not really important cear useless (yes i know alivia, it's not my role to decide what is important or not :P)

- Last thing, the pose you have put into the fetish tab. Place it into the vaginal tab as it's not a fetish pose, it's how we lesbians do love and it would be felt as a personal attack against the lesbian community to consider it as just a fetish pose !!!

There, i thing i talked about everything so... Not a bad update, but a bit long to come seeing what we have.

Hello developers! I have issues with emulation on Mac Os.
My system Is a MacOSX El Capitan

Its an olt 2011 MacBook

I used PlayOnMac to install 64bit version but at the end it doesnt launch 3DX. I received an error message that appeared just once but I hitted "cancel" unwillingly and I couldnt take a screenshot. Anyway the game doesnt start. I know that I can set WINE to work emulating different windows systems. Can anyone help me to fix this one? Thank you.