3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

3dx Team, 

Thank you for all your hard work. I find it pretty sad that for all your trying to do is make a better experiance for us all there is so many who still complain.

For all of you complaining-----  Why don't you try supporting the change nd maybe offer some help instead of complaints!   Have you ever designed a game like this???  my guess is probably not!!

I read threw the forums and just shake my head at all those who complain. For once why don't you all work with the developers and try to understand the complexity of the work that goes into something like this.

I'm not new here I've been here for almost 5 years now and have gone threw some drastic changes with everything Gizmo and the team are trying to do for all of you. and i never hear anyone and i repeat anyone ever commend The developers  all i hear is it should be like this or they need to do that!!    HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN AND TRY TO DO THIS YOURSELF!! I'ts not as easy as you think!! so give them a dam break and try to remember what PATIENCE IS!!  and use it!!

and for all who want to chastize me for my post TUFF it needed to be said by someone so i stood up and did it!!

ONCE AGAIN   GIZMO AND THE 3DX DEVELOPMENT TEAM GREAT WORK AND I FOR ONE KNOW YOUR FINDING BUGS DAILY AND WORKING ON THEM.  LOVE YOUR PERSISTANCE ON ALWAYS TRYING TO BETTER YOUR WORK.     

THANK YOU   UNKNOWN.

Okay.  First complaint.  ZERO new clothing choices

Nope, I pointed it out earlier already, you must be the second lol

And the game might play a little easier now, but the forum is slower than ever and new players still can't subscribe, although they promised to be working on it... three months ago !

I thought I will be the most happy person and not complain about the new client, until I tried it my self.. so ahh shit.. here we go again..

Time stamps in the chat are not there too, it was really a useful feature.. to know how long shit was going on.. ugh.. And the ability to put on your pants/panties whatever is also missing now, when you spank you HAVE TO TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS WHAT!??? WHYYYYY?????!!!!!

Also.. now if you want to do the new oral poses with your partner you have to ask THEM TO INVITE YOU TO IT, because if you do the invitation you end up being the one with the cock/strap-on IN YOUR THROAT!!!! Which is kinda wrong/kills the purpose.. Also opacity option.. rip.. ;-; Now I'm back to have the default weird colored nipples.. caramel nipples.. eww.. -.-

MOST IS NOT ALL OF THEM, ESPECIALLY THE IMPORTANT ONES! Still triggered that spanking require you to take off your fucking pants!

Well for good or worse it's devs game not rochi game n don't get me wrong I love ghost for my movies no ghost was a big hit for me also but this is how things are :)

Well maybe it's the dev's game but i think many agree that it's not them who pay's the bills. So me and other's don't really think it's going too well and leaving out some stuff of the mod is no option either on the long run.

People are used to it. It's quality of life stuff we are used to and the devs didn't want to provide in the first place.

So yeah. They better listen to where the money comes from in the end.

Dividing the community as is is not a good thing to do.

Well looking through this thread it looks like the usual lost things to get things, other things that were expected aren't there, the community is once again divided for no good reason, bugs are everywhere, and people seem to be having problems with getting the download to work properly.

For me there is nothing in this update that even comes close to having me think I should re sub.

Especially looking at poses where there are things like 2 people pulling on each others dicks and having it called a female female pose.

Still no boot from room feature, still no dice, still no many things that have been asked for time and time again thousands of times that just about everybody wants.

For the amount of time it took for this update and what was given I won't be saying great job.

What I see is still very little consideration given to what players really want and little effort going into what has been given.

From what has been said it looks like hacking the Dlls is no longer possible, if so wouldn't that have stopped Pandora?

Gizmo you still continue to be disappointing.

For me if update don't have fashion related stuff like clothes hair etc is like I didn't get anything But I don't play alone meaning a update can't satisfy all ppl.

So in short keep it cool.

More exciting stuff on the way devs already show us the experimental hair editor n cloth system for upcoming stuff :)

Alivia the boot from room feature has not only been asked for many times by loads of people for years we were also told we will be getting it, years ago.

The dice also has been asked for many times by lots of different people and if I understand correctly was available through Rochies mod, which if I am right is now lost.

No FFF and MMM poses have been a big deal for years and a big issue especially with lesbians, but yet again are overlooked.

No clothes is hardly a comparison considering the amount of times new clothes have been included in updates over the years.

For me FFF and MMM poses don't mean anything, but I have seen how many times they have been asked for and also think it really unfair on lesbians and gays to have never received even one FFF or MMM pose.

Many of the things that have been asked for so many times by people, where many threads have been made in this forum asking for them, like the boot from room feature and dice, are not hard to add, little work in them.

Yet they are always overlooked, why ?

It's funny listening on ppl saying what hasn't been added n not what has been added so lemme mention what new we got

-40 poses we didn't had in 6 months that's more than 6+poses per month :)

- new awesome ocean that really rocks

- underwater effects

- new gifts etc

- friend list now show male n female friends

- many of rochi stuff (not all)

- performance improvements for weaker pc

- public beach has been fixed

- many qof improvments

And much more.

Now if this isn't a big cool update lol I don't know what is then hehehe

Last but not least as Alivia did I get much from this update? No fashion for me but tons of other ppl are happy with this update so I'm happy next update I'll have my fashion :)

Forgot 4 new skies :)

As Goose showed us years ago it doesn't take long to make sex poses, one person can easily create 2 quality sex poses in a day, so 40 poses over 6 months is pretty poor.

Yes some of the things in this update are good, but what is missing is what is disappointing.

Put it this way, if the update consisted of just a boot from room feature, dice, some FFF and MMM poses and the save avatar thingy without anything else, it will have made a lot more people happy.

As Goose showed us years ago it doesn't take long to make sex poses, one person can easily create 2 quality sex poses in a day, so 40 poses over 6 months is pretty poor.

Yes some of the things in this update are good, but what is missing is what is disappointing.

Put it this way, if the update consisted of just a boot from room feature, dice, some FFF and MMM poses and the save avatar thingy without anything else, it will have made a lot more people happy.

You know 10 ppl ask for dice 20+ ppl ask for kick from room 5 ppl ask x thing 6 ask y thing hundreds of ppl ask different stuff so as you can see it's kinda hard satisfy all :)

I've been silent for a long time. Read many threads and... I must say. This community is toxic af towards the devs.

If I would be one of those devs, I wouldn't have much intention left after all this crying.

The devs create a big update where many of things we wanted got into the game.

But then people still keeps crying because they didn't add specific things that people asked or even commanded for.

Ever thought about it, that they can't add any things you guys want?

They have to do that step by step. If they want to implement everything the community wants, we would have to wait even longer.

Some people have to take a serious chill-pill and relax a bit. Some people seem to depend on this game and their updates. That's just crazy.

You didn't get what you wanted? So what? You think you are the king of this game? How about just quit the game, be silent and return when they add what you like?

Telling them over and over again what you want, will get you nothing but stress for yourself. The devs read our suggestions. They really do. 

But in the end of the day, they are the devs. They decide what will be implemented, not you guys. You only can say what you wish for. But people kind of command them to add specific things.

And if I would be a devs, I would throw a gigantic middlefinger towards those people and add things that other people only wished for and didn't try to force it.

Just so you know: No I am not a Gizmo-Fangirl or something. I'm even kind of upset with him because I have send him plenty of poses ready for the game but he didn't even answered me back.

But I have respect towards him what many of you guys failed to have. He is not a dev-god you know? He is just a human being and I think 3dx isn't his only job. I am pretty sure that 3dx is just a side-job for him.

Yeah I know, I will get targeted now by many people, but I don't care. Those things just had to be said once. Some people really do take this far to serious.

Instead of "eeeehhh this is shit you didn't add this" just say something like "Nice update but please in the next update this and that". Sounds way better, doesn't it?