3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

I don't think that giving players the ability to teleport really a good thing. It ruines the atmosphere and immersion. In my opinion would be even better if avis would need to move to the furniture to use it, even in couple. 

Tho I agree that ghosts are crucial for user-made poses. 

Changing from pose to pose with accepting all with a click on accepting is breaking sometimes! "Trustful partners" should have the choice between each other like "Always accept Player for Poses" It is so much more immersive for me, and many others here!

btw if you found some "Typos" you can have them..they are free 4 all :P  

Performance improvements are nothing if you hinder the creative inspiration of many cutting edge builders and coders like Rodin and Rochi... Rodin has built some incredible rooms and accessories... He prefers to work in 32-bit until 64-bit is really as good as you'd like to think it is.The Ghost is vital to the gameplay of many here, yet you would take it away. You're encourage huge builds but then remove the ability to teleport around them? It doesn't make any sense. You should go on supporting him and all the other 32-bit users for sometime yet... in fact, ignore us at your peril. Most of us can quite happily run 64-bit... we choose not to because we don't feel that there is yet a 64-bit version which offers an equivalent level of all-round gaming experience. Seriously, why would I install 64-bit, right now, and cut myself off from the majority of my friends here. Community is everything! Please take some time and think about how you make this an inclusive moment in 3DX history rather than a divisive one.

Last version of Unity is only 64 b

Changing from pose to pose with accepting all with a click on accepting is breaking sometimes! "Trustful partners" should have the choice between each other like "Always accept Player for Poses" It is so much more immersive for me, and many others here!

btw if you found some "Typos" you can have them..they are free 4 all :P  

if you don't know other way to teleport... change game

Remember the fact you asked your subscribers what mods they wanted and everyone stated all of Rochi's .dll file as it all is used.  When you ask what we want to see in game then give everything but what is asked for, i.e. poses and such, you're going to lose subscribers.  I mean the game itself and treatment of subscribers even on the forum causes people to go, let alone the failure to listen to your paying subscribers.  While you're adding some things, you fail to do some of the most simplest of things that can be done.  Want to keep your subscribers, start listening and giving them more of what they want.  Isn't that point of feedback when you ask your subscribers what they want.

Last version of Unity is only 64 b

if you don't know other way to teleport... change game

Don`t tell me what to do, thank you ! It is all about communication here and will always be for me in this "Game"  

I have loaded an old wordfile that was really freaking me out before ..I had "lags" and huge fps drops before..! It was only about ..25-40 fps with a size of 3.67 MB !

euhm lemme take a look

now I have 58-60 FPS!

I have "only" a GTX1070 

Why is the female laying and male oral pose in the bi sexual menu? That isn't Bi sexual. Bi-sexual is not Tran-sexual.

Perhaps reorder the menus time? You really need a Tran-sexual menu at this point.  Things are now all over the place. Perhaps order the menus so that a straight has straight options, lesbians or Bi sexual women have their own appropriate set, Gays their set, and Trans their set, men and Bi women have theirs in threesomes etc.... Users shouldn't have to seek through menus they don't need too and muck about. Especially when the long term plan is to continue expanding the pose menus.

Edit: Huge performance improvement. Thank you!!

Overall, seems to be a good update. Fast and seems stable. Nice new features.

One problem so far:

1. the keyboard movement controls (cursors keys and WASD) do not work in Free Cam mode (F5) -- reported this bug already using the above link

Other things from the Rochi DLL not implment I would like to see:

1. add/remove clothes at any time even in sex poses

2. abily to moan and cum when not in a sex pose

Ghosts were buggy so I dont care about that but sounds like others do

Thanks devs, keep up the good work.... so what's next?  

Overall, seems to be a good update. Fast and seems stable. Nice new features.

One problem so far:

1. the keyboard movement controls (cursors keys and WASD) do not work in Free Cam mode (F5) -- reported this bug already using the above link

Other things from the Rochi DLL not implment I would like to see:

1. add/remove clothes at any time even in sex poses

2. abily to moan and cum when not in a sex pose

Ghosts were buggy so I dont care about that but sounds like others do

Thanks devs, keep up the good work.... so what's next?  

W A S D work , just hold right click...

I'm having a problem with the Save/Load feature. 

I saved a few looks then closed the game for a bit. when I came back I made another look then tried to load one of the others from before and it only loaded the skin tone and hair highlights. the avatar was nude and the hair was black. I reloaded the one i have just made and it loaded in fine.

dose it only load the avatar from the current session?

I just wanted to thank Gizmo for all the work and his team has done I am very happy. My old computer couldn't get into my friends rooms because they were too big and to much kbs and people making me freeze and crash and not being able to go in the rooms. I am very happy I decided to try the 64 version because I can go anywhere with no crashes or freezes. and build so much more, no lag at all. thank you for all the hard work. Seeing what is coming out in a few months, this was a given that you go to the next step. But I want flowerssss... hehehehe hugsss

What of people still using the 64bit beta?  If they log on beta will they see others who are using the new 64bit? Or does that remain on the other server as well?

No test server u could see 32 client users meaning was in same server new 64 isnt :)

I really like the new patch.

Yeah, the ghost is missing. No more alpha % in the color palette. Some of the "shadows" are wonky and reversed in relation to the position of the sun and a few more things.

But overall, I am liking it.

For those complaining about 32 bits versus 64 bits .. most computers nowadays ARE 64 bits .. so unless you need the ghost, I don't see why you'd stick with 32 bits.

What I *DID* like most was that the update was not forced on anyone like all it's predecessors, giving everyone the choice to install or not .. the main problem with that is, well, the 3DX population will be / is split.

As for all you awesome pose creators out there. I find your work simply AMAZING & ASTONISHING. You came up with a multitude of awesome things, some of them I even used BUT, yes there is a but :

When those poses were created, you KNEW they were done with the help of a tool(rochi's) that we all loved BUT, that was unsupported officially by the creators of the game. It was bound to happen sooner or later that we would get that issue unless 3DX actually incorporated the ghost in an updated version. Am I in agreement with the removal of the ghost ? Not really. It removes A LOT of some cool features. Do I want it back ? Yes of course but, I would really wish they'd get rid of the "ghost rape" as well if possible.

Basically, what i'm saying is .. You can tune your car, add whatever mechanical improvements you want to it to make it better .. but if those improvements are not recognized / authorized by the maker of the car .. when it breaks down, you can kiss your warranty goodbye. Weird analogy but I think you get my point.

Other than that, good job. Will wait to see what you come up with next but some things are .. quite necessary. Prioritize, sure but DO implement what your paying customers are asking for.... sooner or later.

My 2 cents. 

Now about the update if i would speak from a players view i would say,i think its realy cool the performance is so much better and i realy like new water and the 4 new skies :) also the new photoposes are cool giving us more options to either sit n chill or to work with a photographer.

sex poses many new ones that we didnt have before but thisa update was targeted toward to the non straight comunity so not much here but i understand that updates cant be for all same depending their prefference but was a nice step for non straight comunity so they not feel left behind ,now i know lesbians not so happy but oh well you will prolly get something in the next :)

personally im more into fashion be it hair clothes etc so in that sense not much changed for me but i know that in next update we will get hair editor n cloth system if its ready cause still in experimental mode :)

forgot to mention the new gifts so cool n funny hehe hope we get more of that style ^^ hahaha

i know many will say about the ghost we didnt get  but dont get me wrong i too was using it in the sex movies i made so its kinda a step back for my movies lol

who knows maybe gizmo n lisa will re design ghost function n we get it in future  ;) 

Now im so hyped for the next upcoming update  :P 

How did this take... half a year? The update consists of re-purposed and re-targeted existing animation with what.. 5 or 6 actually new ones? And some generic skies from the Unity Asset Store... I am not one to have voiced my discontent in the past.. but how on earth has it taken this long to make this little? Where are the new teased clothing and customization features? 

Cool ! The water is so much better, the skies look so much greater :)

But the game stays boring as ever, no new rooms, nothing new on clothing or clothing layers, poses are the still the same since two years, avatars all look the same...

Think I'll check again next year for the next upcoming update :)