3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Lisa

Hello 3DXChat Community!  :D

title.jpg

3DXChat 2.7 Build 392 - 64 bit client is available now

Important:
It is highly recommended to make a backup of your worlds, saving them into the previous game version file format;
- Build 392 runs on the main server (but you cannot see players from older versions);
- Your worlds and characters will be transferred from 390/391 to 392, but backward compatibility is not guaranteed!

Download:

Make sure that you install 392 in a separate folder from version 390/391, if this is important to you.
Download 3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Bug Tracker:
Report errors here

Build 392
✅ Game moved to Unity Engine 2018.4;
✅ 64 bit client (the old 32 bit client will no longer be updated);
✅ OGG music streaming support;
✅ Increased performance for 8 thread CPU;
✅ Native file browser window.

Character Editor:
✅ Skin color picker;
✅ Save and Load character data from file.

save.png

Color Picker:
✅ RGB input field;
✅ HEX #color input field;
✅ 108 color save slots (36 in the old picker).

color.gif

Free Cam:
✅ [shift] - SpeedUp1, [Alt] - SpeedUp2, [space] - SlowDown;
✅ Movement, Rotate, Pan, Zoom Step, SpeedUp1, SpeedUp2, SlowDown settings.

camera.png

User Interface:
✅ Player Names: on hover mode;

onhover.png

✅ Gifts/Messages/UserWorlds/Friends scrolling speedup;
✅ Increased the number of messages in chat history (100);
✅ Extended sex speed limits;
✅ Independent sound volume control;

sound.png

Optimization for low performance systems:
✅ Global "Shadows off" setting;

shadows.gif

✅ Low Quality Water setting.

water.gif

Bugfixes:
✅ Fixed smoke and fire particles transforms;
✅ Fixed terrain textures tiling;
✅ Fixed FPS stutters on the Beach;
✅ Fixed input field bug;
✅ Other minor bug fixes.

Media:
✅ 4 new skies;

sky.jpg

✅ New 25 gifts;
✅ New poses:

poses.jpg

It's always a good time when we finally get another update. Thanks for your hardwork, 3DX team.

I'm just a simple man asking you to consider this simple request of mine. I notice you're taking popular elements of the DLLs and implementing them into the actual game - so I ask: 

Could you please add in the ability to keep your pants on during foreplay? A lot of the animations throw one's pants off and it kind of takes away from the experience. Sometimes.

unfortunately again there are no ghosts available, many of the things that were built by us are not working so well

specially all the BDSM things that were built by the comunitie because 3dx doesn't make them

GIZMO...we need the ghosts

You are so pretty right ..BDSM Community will still use the "Ghost" Client with maybe 100+ already existing Poses ;)  !

What happens with 32 bit client users?

For me, it is not a good step to not support the older versions anymore....! You will lose customers and we can learn lots of modded versions from any game! It can be only better and better seeing what is possible...but there we go again

For me, it is not a good step to not support the older versions anymore....! You will lose customers and we can learn lots of modded versions from any game! It can be only better and better seeing what is possible...but there we go again

dear rodin currently the year is 2019 n soon 2020 :) we walk towards the future :) so 64 bit version is a must :) and it offers many performance improvments :)

not to mention only arround 10 % globally still on 32 bit 

• Pole dance menu fixed? (Forbidden 3rd party tool)
  • Unicolor Socks fixed?
  • Flying bottles fixed?
  • Black naked avas fixed?
  • 100% reloading implemented for only partly loaded full rooms?
  • We still get stripped in poses where it is not needed?

Where is the promised scalable hair and clothes?

• RGB and such they are there is since long, well in forbidden 3rd party tools but if I know it right many use it.
  • Also available but forbidden is a 64bit version since long.

So beside the skies we have again nothing new, not all options of forbidden 3rd party software is in (I read about ghost up in a post here). This update is matter of course and not even complete to stop many users from using 3rd party tools. I wait for true updates: Where are the big updates promised in 2018? I look out for functionality, not for Unity versions. Poses are nice but there is nothing new avas can do since over 2 years now.

And at least: Having 2 clients on the same server making users invisible to each other is crap, sorry. Do a test system. Thanks for dividing the 3DX community.

dear rodin currently the year is 2019 n soon 2020 :) we walk towards the future :) so 64 bit version is a must :) and it offers many performance improvments :)

not to mention only arround 10 % globally still on 32 bit 

Dear Alivia you are so right ! But we are not alone on Planet "Earth"  :P !

What I mean more with my post is simply that the "64 Bit Client" can`t be modded anymore...so many things are from the "DLL" in this update here ..just saying ...... :ph34r:

Sooner or later there is no way around a 64-bit op!

Dear Alivia you are so right ! But we are not alone on Planet "Earth"  :P !

What I mean more with my post is simply that the "64 Bit Client" can`t be modded anymore...so many things are from the "DLL" in this update here ..just saying ...... :ph34r:

Sooner or later there is no way around a 64-bit op!

hehehe anyway for now you can still play on 32 bit client till everyone migrate in 64  :D 

• Pole dance menu fixed? (Forbidden 3rd party tool)
  • Unicolor Socks fixed?
  • Flying bottles fixed?
  • Black naked avas fixed?
  • 100% reloading implemented for only partly loaded full rooms?
  • We still get stripped in poses where it is not needed?

Where is the promised scalable hair and clothes?

• RGB and such they are there is since long, well in forbidden 3rd party tools but if I know it right many use it.
  • Also available but forbidden is a 64bit version since long.

So beside the skies we have again nothing new, not all options of forbidden 3rd party software is in (I read about ghost up in a post here). This update is matter of course and not even complete to stop many users from using 3rd party tools. I wait for true updates: Where are the big updates promised in 2018? I look out for functionality, not for Unity versions. Poses are nice but there is nothing new avas can do since over 2 years now.

And at least: Having 2 clients on the same server making users invisible to each other is crap, sorry. Do a test system. Thanks for dividing the 3DX community.

40 new poses 4 new skies -new client 64 bit with most of rochi mods (no ghost) rgb color palettes for alsmost everything 

underwater effects (now u can skuba dive ^^) new QOF stuff better ocean 4k shader many performance fixes week pc now can turn off more stuff and many more im lazy mention 

i think its a great update <3

Performance improvements are nothing if you hinder the creative inspiration of many cutting edge builders and coders like Rodin and Rochi... Rodin has built some incredible rooms and accessories... He prefers to work in 32-bit until 64-bit is really as good as you'd like to think it is.The Ghost is vital to the gameplay of many here, yet you would take it away. You're encourage huge builds but then remove the ability to teleport around them? It doesn't make any sense. You should go on supporting him and all the other 32-bit users for sometime yet... in fact, ignore us at your peril. Most of us can quite happily run 64-bit... we choose not to because we don't feel that there is yet a 64-bit version which offers an equivalent level of all-round gaming experience. Seriously, why would I install 64-bit, right now, and cut myself off from the majority of my friends here. Community is everything! Please take some time and think about how you make this an inclusive moment in 3DX history rather than a divisive one.

Performance improvements are nothing if you hinder the creative inspiration of many cutting edge builders and coders like Rodin and Rochi... Rodin has built some incredible rooms and accessories... He prefers to work in 32-bit until 64-bit is really as good as you'd like to think it is.The Ghost is vital to the gameplay of many here, yet you would take it away. You're encourage huge builds but then remove the ability to teleport around them? It doesn't make any sense. You should go on supporting him and all the other 32-bit users for sometime yet... in fact, ignore us at your peril. Most of us can quite happily run 64-bit... we choose not to because we don't feel that there is yet a 64-bit version which offers an equivalent level of all-round gaming experience. Seriously, why would I install 64-bit, right now, and cut myself off from the majority of my friends here. Community is everything! Please take some time and think about how you make this an inclusive moment in 3DX history rather than a divisive one.

I don't think that giving players the ability to teleport really a good thing. It ruines the atmosphere and immersion. In my opinion would be even better if avis would need to move to the furniture to use it, even in couple. 

Tho I agree that ghosts are crucial for user-made poses. 

I have had hoped an update would fix the weird coloring of stockings, pantiehoses and adjusts the clown socks into single frame textures or at least let us pick color of both stripes either...

I guess not. Really appreciate the update but such small things cant be too hard, especially as they were unnecessarily modiefied to this weird appearance in the first place? Ah well guess asking for such minor details is too much, and I seem the only one to care about anyway lol