3DXChat Community

diary of a callgirl - part 2

Melanie

This is a very intelligent question. I could answer: "It's fun and I enjoy", but that's to short.

In real life, I'm a pretty normal woman. I do not go to bed with anyone and I hate violence and submission. Being a hooker here in the game is commonplace for me. Here in the game I can experiment with fantasies that I will never live through in real life and do not want to live in real life.
Did you know that over 75 percent of the readers of "Shades of Gray" were female. The game is a way for me to make emotional experiences that I will never have in real life.
And there are fluctuations, strong fluctuations. Sometimes I play every day and have virtual sex every day, at the moment I'm rarely in the game, in fact, for two weeks now, I'm only meeting 2-3 regular customers that I like. Maybe the time comes when I stop altogether, maybe I'll get back in the right direction, who knows. I let myself be driven by my feeling and my lust, because an advantage of the game is clear that my sexlife here in the game has no consequences in real life.

I figured out a simple rule: the bigger the boobs, the higher the chances to find a big surprise between their legs… ;) And no speculation what there will be IRL... but I am assuming the same correlation: the bigger the boobs of the ava, the higher the chances for a cock IRL... :)

Edited by Kemistry