3DXChat Community

Sharing my world creations - all around the world

Paulina

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, JanetLuv_JaM said:

you have some wonderful layouts, I have an idea for a massive build but don't have the skills to build it yet. I just joined 3dx and haven't built anything yet... Thanks for sharing your rooms and showing me that it's possible!

Thank you Janet and you are welcome! Glad you liked! Hope to see you around some day! About building big things like cities or big cenarios, one only big tip I give you is, never build with too much blocks (details) in the same area. No matter how big the room or the file is sometimes, one thing that causes lags are too much blocks in a small area. I have 3 clubs in the same room with no lag, because all them are far from each other. That a tip I would have thanked if I had got when I started! hehe

Good luck on ur works! xoxo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Paulina, I know the posts are at least a year old, but I am glad I found it! Your work is amazing, and seeing the Montenegro place just made my day and brought a smile to my face because I know the place.

Needless to say that I am following you now, and together with Lyndiana and OliverX you are now high up in my book! 

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 11:19 PM, Aeliana said:

Paulina, I know the posts are at least a year old, but I am glad I found it! Your work is amazing, and seeing the Montenegro place just made my day and brought a smile to my face because I know the place.

Needless to say that I am following you now, and together with Lyndiana and OliverX you are now high up in my book! 

@Aeliana Super nice to hear that! Thank you 😘

Edited by Paulina