3DXChat Community

♛ TOMORROWLAND 2020 FAIRY TALES ♛ NOV 5th - NOV 8th

chloe

So excited for this event, one of the biggest in 3DX for sure, Terry did an awesome work in the room its a master peace not just a normal room its unique, Lexi you did an amazing job in the planning and coordinating with all the DJ and Chloe ofc having her touch in this post and for letting us use bumblebee and helping in every way and in everything.

For me Tomorrow land is in my plan to go to next year or after I already went to several gigs for Armin Van Buuren all around the world as he is my most favorite in his field and also so many names presenting trance, PSY, Goa, upliftings, Progressive and Vocals so many names are my favorite but sure on top of the list are Armin & ViniVici.

Great work for all who spent time and effort in this huge event.

Thanks Awawa :D

I take my hat off to Lexi, Jazzie, Terry, Chloe & all DJ's taking part and giving up their time to put this massive event together. It's an honor to be in the line up and I seriously can't wait to get this show on the road lol.

I've had the privilege of hearing most of the awesome DJ's spin already but there's a few that I haven't yet and I'm really looking forward to hearing them also. This event proves that it doesn't matter what style or genre you prefer or what "group" you're associated with, it's the bond, friendships formed through the passion and love for music that unites us and has inspired this enormous festival called TOMORROWLAND. 

Hope to see you all there having a blast as I know we all will be :)

10 days to the doors opens.....

I can tell you all, that all the DJ's are so exited about this, and talks daily about the music they all have in mind.. 
Some have already spend many hours to find, prepare and practice  :D

Even if Tomorrowland is a "dance" party, so you will hear many different music style in this "dance"

Some asked.. what is EDM and what can be played.. 
And yes what is EDM.. Electric Dance Music.. It is pretty wide.. And if some of you have see the real Tomorrowland, so you also know that everything can be played there.
I personal looking forward to see and hear what all these DJs comes up with ;) 

One more week everyone and we will make history in 3dx.  It will be a show everyone will want to be a part of.  You will see 4 families come together as one and put on a event that will show togetherness love peace and extreme team work.  I hope all who see these advertisements come and join our family.  We will begin our Tomorrowland story in one week hope to see u all there!!!!

I am excited for this grand event. I am happy to partner up with these five great groups and play some amazing music. Ever since I got the invite I have been working hard putting together my mix that I will play on the 1st Day of the event. I've added a little bit of all I know in the EDM World. Hope you all enjoy it and look forward to an experience of a lifetime.  

<3 Natsumi

3DX Ninja Kitty