3DXChat Community

♛ TOMORROWLAND 2020 FAIRY TALES ♛ NOV 5th - NOV 8th

chloe

Over 1 months planning for this event..

The room by it self took's time to build. and Terry have spend a lot of time to build and fine adjust the room.
And for do a Tomorrowland so it was important  for us to have a "Tomorrowland" room and not just a random room.. So the stage as you see on one of the pic's above is build after a real stage from Tomorrowland.
of cause it can't be 100% the same, but it's close enough for us to do this ;)

For me personal was the biggest job to make the DJ plan with 26 DJ's over 4 days. To find spot's so they all was happy. 
It all went really well, and many of the DJ's was so flexible about there times. It have helped a lot. But that also shows how much they want this, and looking forward to be a part of this big music party.

More info to come.....

The room by it self took's time to build. and Terry have spend a lot of time to build and fine adjust the room.

And for do a Tomorrowland so it was important  for us to have a "Tomorrowland" room and not just a random room.. So the stage as you see on one of the pic's above is build after a real stage from Tomorrowland.

For me personal was the biggest job to make the DJ plan with 26 DJ's over 4 days. To find spot's so they all was happy. 

It all went really well, and many of the DJ's was so flexible about there times. It have helped a lot. But that also shows how much they want this, and looking forward to be a part of this big music party.More info to come.....

Well said sis <3

It all went really well, and many of the DJ's was so flexible about there times. It have helped a lot. But that also shows how much they want this, and looking forward to be a part of this big music party.

More info to come.....

we love you, Lexi. The joy of this event with so many friends and guests causes goose bumps pure.

tenor.gif?itemid=9789330

For the last 3 years, i have each year sit and follow Tomorrowland live at home.. Dreaming about to come and see this in RL.

Now i/we get a change to do our own little Tomorrowland..

I don't know about you guys. But for me personal so Tomorrowland have been a big inspiration for me, and for the music i play in 3DX.
Everyone there knows me, knows my "love" to Armin Van Buuren and how he have inspire me.
And for mention(s) some other DJs i really like so here is a few..

RAM, Gareth Emery, Vini Vici, KAAZE.. that was a few.. But there are sooo many.. :D 

I don't know what Tomorrowland means to you, or what DJs there have touch you. It could be funny to hear your story about this, and also if you have been there for real, to tell about it.

So feel free to share your view, mind about Tomorrowland and the DJs.

Looking forward to hear your story.. 

I have this passion for Avicii..... ive always heard stuff but someone brought more of his music to me and we listen and i just took off from there.  Hes in my everday life.  This year was first time i experierence Tomorrowland live even though i was on youtube doesnt matter to me it made me feel so excited.  I shared that experience with a club member.  We conversed back and forth fro the whole time we watched.  I have seen the prior Tomorrowlands on youtube ive watched it all but this year really hit the spot for me cus they even allowed u to comment on the message box!!!! im really excited bout this event.  With a group as big as ours i feel like this is really goin to be teh event of the year.   Alot of hard work and dedication is in this!!!!

So excited for this event, one of the biggest in 3DX for sure, Terry did an awesome work in the room its a master peace not just a normal room its unique, Lexi you did an amazing job in the planning and coordinating with all the DJ and Chloe ofc having her touch in this post and for letting us use bumblebee and helping in every way and in everything.
For me Tomorrow land is in my plan to go to next year or after I already went to several gigs for Armin Van Buuren all around the world as he is my most favorite in his field and also so many names presenting trance, PSY, Goa, upliftings, Progressive and Vocals so many names are my favorite but sure on top of the list are Armin & ViniVici.

Great work for all who spent time and effort in this huge event.