3DXChat Community

A request to change my forums name.

Leathium

So uhmm..

Well since gizmo switched his private messages option off.. (WHICH IS TRULY UPSETTING SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ACTIVE ADMIN IN THE FORUMS!) PLUS the support has nothing to do with the forums, since all the options there were mostly related to our actual account or the game mechanics, I thought to make topic with a request here in hope gizmo or someone from the admins would consider it.

I would like to change my forums name from SniperGirl to Leathium since that is the name I have in-game currently, and I don't want to cause anymore confusion. if that's possible.

Thank you.

Hi Lorance  ;)

Well since gizmo switched his private messages option off.. (WHICH IS TRULY UPSETTING SINCE HE IS THE ONLY ACTIVE ADMIN IN THE FORUMS!) 

what a shame, but im not surprised anymore  :D  Hey, you can send a message here, and he/she will change your forum name, i've contacted 3dxchat help few months ago to add a Majuscul in my name and they fixed it.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/9386-3dx-help/

hope this will help you. hugs hun

Hi Lorance  ;)

what a shame, but im not surprised anymore  :D  Hey, you can send a message here, and he/she will change your forum name, i've contacted 3dxchat help few months ago to add a Majuscul in my name and they fixed it.

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/9386-3dx-help/

hope this will help you. hugs hun

Oh thanks really, I didn't know that person exists, even though judging by when they were last on.. I will give it a try.  :) 

I asked mine to be changed back in September 2018, both gizmo and 3DX Chat Help. Still no reply or action  :lol:

The forum is unofficially dead.