3DXChat Community

UNREACHABLE PERSON

EngiN

Ah received a nice lil pm in forum Messenger ROFL, ah guess Mr Rapee is gloating.

Sorrry im in the game again :)

"I opened the same room in a game of 100% Turkish members like the Turkish version of the RLC "miracle environment" in the form of forests, and it was one of the popular places of the game that was filled even when I was not in the game, I will share if I can find a picture.
idiots like you don't understand fun and humor, but they scream "rape me" while having sex. "

Wotevs have fun Noob XD

Ah received a nice lil pm in forum Messenger ROFL, ah guess Mr Rapee is gloating.

Sorrry im in the game again :)

"I opened the same room in a game of 100% Turkish members like the Turkish version of the RLC "miracle environment" in the form of forests, and it was one of the popular places of the game that was filled even when I was not in the game, I will share if I can find a picture.

idiots like you don't understand fun and humor, but they scream "rape me" while having sex. "

Wotevs have fun Noob XD

he is back in game ?

I reported him originally and after his return myself.

There is one thing though, the dude is Turkish and no offense but his English Skills suck. So now my thought was; Does Turkish even Have a word that directly translates to rape? Or is the dude out of pure ignorance using a term he stupidly doesn’t know the meaning of?

Either way though, I’m gonna keep reporting anyone who uses that term in a room name. Period.