3DXChat Community

Windows 10 May Update makes 3DxChat crash

Keksy

I recently updated my windows 10 home with may 2019 update and also got 

KB4507453, KB4507469, KB4507435 updates

and after that, the 3dx chat (32 bit) started crashing every time. even more i am starting getting Green screen of death

i am thinking it is all because anti-cheat windows block that conflicts some games.

https://wccftech.com/fix-windows-10-gsod-anti-cheat/

i hope gizmo will fix the game or release patch that could not cause game to crash or even make Blue screen of death, or Green screen of death if you're member of windows insider program...

i am aware gizmo said they will stop supporting 32 bit, but there are still a lot of players who prefer to play 32 bit because it's more stable...

i am hoping to get help quickly as i am planning to record a video as gizmo requested, hehe...

32 bit works fine for me on the latest version of Windows 10. Also, 64 bit has many bugs which don’t seem to be getting fixed anytime soon, which is why I stay on the 32 bit client.

• 3 years later...
On 7/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, DJMikeBurleigh said:

64 bit is fine just upgrade 32bit obsolete

Funny. Because I ahve been playing on my windows 8.1 64 bit laptop for over a year no issues. Got a new refurbished desktop and started playing on windows 10 with no issues. Did several windows updates. Ok fine. Updated to the most recent 3dxchat 2.9 and now I constantly am always getting blue screen for death. Wanna explain THAT? Sorry if it seems I'm coming across as a little rude but I am absolutely and utterly frustrated and pissed off at this point. I have tried everything. I even uninstalled 3DX and reinstalled it. This all started AFTER I updated 3dx. I knew this dudes issues is with windows update, but then why was my windows 10 desktop working fine....until I did the most recent 3dxchat update? 😑😑😑 I swear their "game" will be the death of me. 

14 hours ago, MaraWinterdyde said:

Funny. Because I ahve been playing on my windows 8.1 64 bit laptop for over a year no issues. Got a new refurbished desktop and started playing on windows 10 with no issues. Did several windows updates. Ok fine. Updated to the most recent 3dxchat 2.9 and now I constantly am always getting blue screen for death. Wanna explain THAT? Sorry if it seems I'm coming across as a little rude but I am absolutely and utterly frustrated and pissed off at this point. I have tried everything. I even uninstalled 3DX and reinstalled it. This all started AFTER I updated 3dx. I knew this dudes issues is with windows update, but then why was my windows 10 desktop working fine....until I did the most recent 3dxchat update? 😑😑😑 I swear their "game" will be the death of me. 

Sounds more like a system related issues than anything done by the game, like MeiLing said 🙄
Maybe if you shared some more details about your bsod someone could point you in the right direction 😋