3DXChat Community

WARNING IMPERSONATORS

Aliviax

Hello everyone i wanted to warn you about some dangerous people that create similar names of those they target and impersonate them ,they copy the profiles also so they seem real .

their purpose is to hurt other ppl 

1) be carefull n always check profile (gifts etc so u be sure if its the legit person ur talking too )

2)  report those impersonators 

3) Just be carefull 

impersonate another person is way worst than harrasment bullying etc and they should be perma banned.

Now as far as i know already 4-5 people have gone through this and its very sad.

In A social aspect this is a crime!!! and devs have to protect us all.

We play to have fun not to get harassed-bullied-Blackmailed etc etc 

So when is enough DEvs? when you will protect us from such sick people .

From buisness aspect its not good having such people arround cause they destroy the game -they destroy the reputation of the game .

Who will play a game that can go through all that stuff ? think about it 

Oh I am one of those persons that have gone through this and tell you what?

The ‘devs’ don’t give a shit. I reported my imposter quite a few times and what happened?

Nothing! He/she still plays up until today or I at least have seen it the last month.

So don’t get worked up about it. Because no one on the official side cares.

It is necessary to provide/show actual violations in accordance with the rules. Support team can`t ban anyone for the similar name or for the same in-game pictures, or the same words in the profile. But for bad action like spreading rumors or something else.

This is difficult.

Last time (a several months ago) I was reading the rules - I have not seen anything about ban for impersonating, if I remember well. But even if there is no such a rule - then such a rule should be added. It's not okay at all to impersonate people and it should be bannable. But of course it will be wrong if people will be banned just for a similar name or same profile pic, or close looking avi. Such things can be made by accident, ban should go for a set of reasons, like same avi + almost same name.

Last time (a several months ago) I was reading the rules - I have not seen anything about ban for impersonating, if I remember well. But even if there is no such a rule - then such a rule should be added. It's not okay at all to impersonate people and it should be bannable. But of course it will be wrong if people will be banned just for a similar name or same profile pic, or close looking avi. Such things can be made by accident, ban should go for a set of reasons, like same avi + almost same name.

For an almost same name like what? Superman,superman2,superman3. Betty, Betty1, Betty2? It has to be an act in my opinion. Someone can create a similar character,a name,a profile accidentally. But if a fake Betty2 writes in the profile something like - "I am an alt of Betty", this is not true, it can made fake news and so on, maybe this act can be a reason.

Oh I am one of those persons that have gone through this and tell you what?

The ‘devs’ don’t give a shit. I reported my imposter quite a few times and what happened?

Nothing! He/she still plays up until today or I at least have seen it the last month.

So don’t get worked up about it. Because no one on the official side cares.

im sorry cyra u went through this 

For an almost same name like what? Superman,superman2,superman3. Betty, Betty1, Betty2? It has to be an act in my opinion. Someone can create a similar character,a name,a profile accidentally. But if a fake Betty2 writes in the profile something like - "I am an alt of Betty", this is not true, it can made fake news and so on, maybe this act can be a reason.

exharan we talk about people that on purpose create similar names to hurt those people 

lemme give an example here ur ExHaran impersonator will create a avi called EXaran with a capital X instead ur small x then that impersonator will also copy ur profile info n make exact same profile as urs then will go arround fool all ur friends make u a joke even attempt to scam people in various ways....we dont talk about ppl with just similar names we talk about people with evil

thinking.

How would you feel if a person run arround saying he/she is exharan and do atrocities whatever ? i dont think you will enjoy it .

Impersonating another person by using their names and same profile info is a social crime .

-Players security and well being is a very serious matters that DEvs have to protect!

- Letting such people run arround is killing the game

-kill the reputation of the game

i said earlier who will play a game that doesnt feel secure? No one 

Arial isn't a good font for 3DX as the captial I and the small L look so familar.

exactly xanar 

1st step devs has to take is to make sure that when a player picks a name for example with small letters has to be not available with capital letters also 

exharan we talk about people that on purpose create similar names to hurt those people 

lemme give an example here ur ExHaran impersonator will create a avi called EXaran with a capital X instead ur small x then that impersonator will also copy ur profile info n make exact same profile as urs then will go arround fool all ur friends make u a joke even attempt to scam people in various ways....we dont talk about ppl with just similar names we talk about people with evil

thinking.

How would you feel if a person run arround saying he/she is exharan and do atrocities whatever ? i dont think you will enjoy it .

Impersonating another person by using their names and same profile info is a social crime .

-Players security and well being is a very serious matters that DEvs have to protect!

- Letting such people run arround is killing the game

-kill the reputation of the game

i said earlier who will play a game that doesnt feel secure? No one 

How would i feel... The same as I felt when someone created ExHaranx/ExHarani (i didn`t see every copy of me) 5 years ago lol yeah, social crime. I still playing. 

I understand what you`re talking about. But every rule must be logical and accepted by most of users. So try to think about new rule,create a poll, debate about it and make an offer to our devs.

It should be accepted by users and devs.

How would i feel... The same as I felt when someone created ExHaranx/ExHarani (i didn`t see every copy of me) 5 years ago lol yeah, social crime. I still playing. 

I understand what you`re talking about. But every rule must be logical and accepted by most of users. So try to think about new rule,create a poll, debate about it and make an offer to our devs.

It should be accepted by users and devs.

i know im sorry also u went through this .

what i try do is since i learned that my 1st step is to warn people thus i made this thread also so people kinda double check who they talk by checking gifts n pic slots and that can avoid drama even tho they copy the exact5 profile they cant have same number of gifts or pic slots