3DXChat Community

DJ'ing in public Rooms

Matrix

I didn't prove you wrong, google did, anyone that looks at what is said from any of the links that show in google will not find any expert that agrees with you, not one says it is the responsibility of the DJ, all say it is the venue owner that has the responsibility.

As knowing that would obviously be something vital to professional DJs I am sure most will feel as I do, that you being a professional DJ is a load of crap.

As that is what you use to say you know what you are talking about I am also sure a lot of people will see what you say is just made up bull shit and give you the respect you deserve.rt

Sweetheart you and Google didn't prove me wrong.  I am a legal DJ professionally, I don't give a fuck if you or anyone else on here believes me or not.  I'm sure as fuck not going to post all my legal documents on here to prove your ass wrong as that would give my actual name and contact information as well as those that are my lawyer and other logistics that legally cannot be disclosed and I'm not going to redact it to prove your ass wrong.  I forgot you know it all and everyone else doesn't know shit.  I know what I'm legally obligated to pay and while you're taking Google as law which it's clearly not and certainly doesn't know it all, neither do you, I or anyone else for that matter.  As I said and will say again, remember Google isn't your friend when it comes to legal matters, seek the advice of a lawyer.  If you want to be a legal DJ go see a lawyer who specializes in it.  Depending on how you wish to DJ will cover what aspects that you are responsible for.  BTW those sites on those links all say the same thing TALK TO A LAWYER!  So again you're still full of shit and think you know it all.  See my above reply on what you can do.  :D :D

Adding:  Since you wanted to claim about venues, this isn't a venue this is online which the legalities are different for how they fall.   Again TALK TO A LAWYER NOT GOOGLE!

Adding this to this instead of making another post:

The comments on the links in the Google search by DJs tell people that venues are cheap and don't cover it so to make sure they cover their asses, also telling them not to report what they make to the agencies like the IRS unless this is their full time business and make enough money to consider it as such.  So if someone were to go by the links in the search you gave, they could easily tell them they got it from you and ask that those who comments on those links and you be held accountable for them not doing it legally, they'd have to face all the penalties themselves because they should have sought out a lawyer.  Again TALK TO A LAWYER NOT GOOGLE!

Edited by Mar Mohan

Personally, I could never understand the enthusiasm with Dj stuff here, but I guess some have fun with it, but what have catch my attention in this topic was the sentence ''I have asked a friend to ask for permission to DJ in Sin.  Lussian's response was to follow the rules.''

I have see that person already in a game: Lussian. I did not know that he is an employee here? And if so, why does he play this game under normal status? Does more of you employees here play this game and if so,...why don't you use special tags? I mean, at least it should be some ''impression of neutrality here,'' given how fast and often people argue here with each other and blame each other for this and that. People could also then in game adress questions..or know who to turn to for support by technical difficulties,...

Well djing is fun till a point.

Although there are more fun stuff to do here sadly ppl stuck in djing due to be hungry for recognition etc whatever.

Well hopefully as time pass maybe they will see how pointless it is, let's not forget we are not in Hollywood we are not in America got talent etc it's just a fun game

Personally, I could never understand the enthusiasm with Dj stuff here, but I guess some have fun with it, but what have catch my attention in this topic was the sentence ''I have asked a friend to ask for permission to DJ in Sin.  Lussian's response was to follow the rules.''
I have see that person already in a game: Lussian. I did not know that he is an employee here? And if so, why does he play this game under normal status? Does more of you employees here play this game and if so,...why don't you use special tags? I mean, at least it should be some ''impression of neutrality here,'' given how fast and often people argue here with each other and blame each other for this and that. People could also then in game adress questions..or know who to turn to for support by technical difficulties,...

Lussian is not an employee. He volunteers his time and is entrusted by the owners to manage the music that is played in public rooms. Therefore, he is the only one, besides the owners, that can provide access to DJ in public rooms.

Lussian is not an employee. He volunteers his time and is entrusted by the owners to manage the music that is played in public rooms. Therefore, he is the only one, besides the owners, that can provide access to DJ in public rooms.

Such stuff should be strictly separated, It's pretty scary to think here gives people with ''special acess...'' or special relationship with the developers...which are at the same time normal users...scary. Such privileged people, their names should be made public and known, so that people are aware with who they are dealing....and I don't want to destroy this person ''voluntary work'' I don't even know this person...but such information should people know.

I don't believe Lussian has malicous intentions. DJ'ing is a controversial topic and I'm sure he is doing what he thinks is best for 3DX. I was just asking if the process of DJ'ing in public rooms can be more open or formalized.

I don't believe Lussian has malicous intentions. DJ'ing is a controversial topic and I'm sure he his doing what he thinks is best for 3DX. I was just asking if the process of DJ'ing in public rooms can be more open or formalized.

Does not matter, such  ''privileged people'' should be publicly known to everyone who pay $$ for this game, ironically I have just yesterday here or two days ago write about Pandora and how ''nonserious'' have this company respond to 3th party privacy sellers, and now I read about people with ''special access...'' or privileges, and as it seems, actually no one knows how far their access even go...nor who they are. Such stuff is scary, probably we can all make our own thoughts about this stuff...