3DXChat Community

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners~updated july~2019

2 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Pandora was a program that allowed you to put a name into a search and it provided you with the names of all the alts on that account. It showed the profile,  gifts and last time logged in. There were many who found out their husbands/wives were married to others on an alt. Was it an invasion of privacy? Only to those who were mind fucking others. Was it in violation of game rules? Oh yes, but 3dx turned a blind eye to it for many years.  In order to do away with it the account ignore had to be taken away. I don't mind losing Pandora but I do mind losing the account ignore. Probably as much as 3DX misses the extra revenue. I always obeyed the rules set out by 3DX and would never consider breaking them.  However, I hate liars and cheats so watching them get called out on them was entertaining at times. 

Yes. This was invasion of privacy

A man has the right for polygamy ;)

Well, this certainly was enlightening and depressing. I mean, the ability to block someone has no teeth if that someone can just hop over to one of their xgold funded alts and continue stalking. And yet, it's just as sad that this just opened the way for the Pandora dumpster fire. Stalkers gonna stalk...

1 minute ago, Nektar said:

Well, this certainly was enlightening and depressing. I mean, the ability to block someone has no teeth if that someone can just hop over to one of their xgold funded alts and continue stalking. And yet, it's just as sad that this just opened the way for the Pandora dumpster fire. Stalkers gonna stalk...

It was a choice devs needed to make - removing hacks (pandora, dlls) on expense of increasing stalking/trolling.

Honestly, getting rid of hacks was a wise thing to do.

Just now, Lux lnterior said:

It was a choice devs needed to make - removing hacks (pandora, dlls) on expense of increasing stalking/trolling.

Honestly, getting rid of hacks was a wise thing to do.

I guess so. Man, what a shitty position to be in to have to essentially choose between the bubonic plague and cholera.

26 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Well, request for boot is on this topic for a year. We can say no kick from room wil happen.

Topic should be locked.

For how many years people were asking for tattoos? I heard that from the very beginning of the game. And yet eventually they were released. No, I don't mean that I want to wait 5 years for room boot, I am just saying that situation is not hopeless.

1 hour ago, Lux lnterior said:

You said people were leaving cause of Pandora without having any proof.

So tell me, who were those people? Give me 5 names.

Come on...

Check the forum yourself, I am not your maid.

Says the person who asked me: Can you check name Loonie for me please?

I hope you don't have any mirrors at home cause I don't think they can handle your reflection.

Another lie by you. I didn`t ask you to check Loonie, silly, Loonie is known for me. I asked to find Boonie, the old friend of me who leaved the 3dx long time ago. It was my first week and i knew you few days. I had no idea what the pandora is. But after you stalked me, I started to think about it and get much enough information, from you too. You can reflect yourself. You can start it.

Rofl. I have 0 interest in Pandora. Those 1-2 months I had it  (same as the vast majority of players) were enough to show me the reality.

Me stalking? lol  Stalking who? Stalking you? You're of 0 relevance. It's you who follow people around on alts, not me.

Another lie on your part, but you were caught in it before.

Reported!!! And guess what? . I'm gonna browse this forum for all your insults thrown at me years back and report all, asking for a ban. I could have done that in those times but I didn't deemed you worthy of wasting my time.

Payback time, since you can't keep your mouth shut. Didn't I PM you on my alt and asked you not to mention my name ingame?

You started it. You started to say bullshit behind my back for no reason. So it is your problem. Maybe you are one of my haters from the past, I don`t know. There were some of them. I don`t really care. Last time I said  okay, I will not mentioned you if you delete your shitty comments from my diary. So i didn`t mentioned you in game. In a bad way. I said "hi Lux" in Jazzy one time to show the glitch.

Oh poor baby you. You've been lied to.

Well, how about this: You being a dude, approaching me as a woman?

Remember? It was you who PMed me first int his game.

And you call somebody a liar?

What? I never PM`ed you first and this is rare I pm to a man first. So yes, you are liar.  I can`t imagine how many people were listening your tales.

2 hours ago, Lux lnterior said:

Only cause I had bad luck of stumbling into a malevolent being whose gameplay is based on taking screenshots all the time, post them on forums, reporting people, asking for a ban.

You did that many times to people long ago, just like you did it with me afterwards.

So you knew me in the past? Anyway it isn`t a part of my gameplay or something you do here.  If I see that someone is doing something bad, I do not keep silent and I think I do all right.

Biggest drama queen in history of 3Dx saw dramas in WC cause of Pandora????

Tell some of those dramas..i don't remember it.

I am so sorry that you didn`t see world chat. If you didn`t see something, it does not mean it wasnt there. But I can say few words about drama queens here. I mean you.

Noooo.I lie and lie and lie. Just ask Ex. He knows there was a massive exodus from 3DX cause of Pandora.

I am so sorry that you didn`t get me years ago. I hope thinking about a woman as about a man will help you as a special home psychotherapy 👍 Its funny. But you should stop.

ps: as minimum get a doctor please. I start care about your health.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

3 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

See dude, you finally wrote down you asked for ppl to be pandoraed. We're finally getting there, didn't we.

And no it was not a week after you returned. It was after I checked one alt who was fucking always behind my back. And after I checked, "surprise motherfucker" - it was you.

Since in those times I considered you a friend cause I didn't know you and I wasn't told about your drama filled 3DX past, I told you about it and I apologized. That's what friends are. They feel guilt if they harm a friend. Only afterwards I was told about your 3DX past. If I knew that before, I would have iggied on sight.

You were fully aware what was Pandora when you asked about that Bonnie. Why you asked? you wanted to know it that player play on some alt - this is what you call "invasion of privacy".

Oh, so nervous you are. It seems you are one of my haters. Okay.

5 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

And no it was not a week after you returned. It was after I checked one alt who was fucking always behind my back. And after I checked, "surprise motherfucker" - it was you.

Now you do what the all drama queen did in the world chat. Giving a fake news. First months in 3dxchat I didn`t have sex at all. Only testing poses in the world editor. So if you are not a liar, give the proof. I know what I did.

9 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Since in those times I considered you a friend cause I didn't know you and I wasn't told about your drama filled 3DX past, I told you about it and I apologized. That's what friends are. They feel guilt if they harm a friend. Only afterwards I was told about your 3DX past. If I knew that before, I would have iggied on sight.

You were iggy`d because of drama tales on my pm. I asked many times to don`t do that. You are crazy. You did it and did it. And the last time you was talking about your friend who was damaged in real life because of 3dxchat, i said stop. You answered me that I don`t have a heart. You are really crazy.

12 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

You were fully aware what was Pandora when you asked about that Bonnie. Why you asked? you wanted to know it that player play on some alt - this is what you call "invasion of privacy".

Is my friend, not yours. She could do the same. As I said, I had no idea how pandora was working and what it was.

5 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

Lol. Is this what your brain thinks? You're aware I was with a woman in those times? Why the hell should I wanted somebody of who I was warned by many ppl that it's a dude??? Well, Ex, I was warned by many ppl who know you that you're a dude. That's why in the end you wrote about some guy who always pointed at your ass and then suddenly:

Another lie. You said before that your friends says that I am picky and arrogant. Now you changes to dudes. Any news? Aliens? 

16 minutes ago, Lux lnterior said:

I wasn't writing you now about my friends tell me you're picky and arrogant. I was talking about ppl who know you telling me you're a dude. All except one. And you know who that one is. This why I told you long ago that I just want to know you better. Nothing else. Sorry if you felt butthurt about that so you felt the need to write it down on forums.

And lol..I don't give a shit about you iggying me. I was writing about your efforts to ban me from forums and game.

And once again, you managed to drag me into you forum mud. Props to you.

A month ago I asked you to unban me so you can tell me in PMs whataver weights on you. I was seeing you writing my name in WC, spamming Thamea topic here and "warning her" about me, PMing my friend in game tell her I'm a bad man and so on.

I would have talked to you in PMs and after we were done, I'd iggy you back. But no, it has to be on forums so you can report and ask for a ban yet again. lol

I am so sorry for that people who know about me nothing,  I am sure they are the same gender addicted as you are. In my groups of friends everything is clear and respectful.

I understand that you want to destroy me for the truth that I wrote about you years ago. You're trying to ruin my reputation and make me look bad. Try. I care less.  Dogs barking, cats sleeping. I don`t want you to attack others in the same way. So leave your excuses to people who will be attacked by you in the future.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧
see you in game

• 4 weeks later...

I support having a kick/ban ability for our rooms.  Not having this one ability has kept me from opening a room for the entire 2 years, 5 months, and 8 days I've been a member of 3DXChat.  I refuse to open a room of my own without the kick/ban ability.

I think a kick button should be sufficient, ideally with a 10 min timer before the person can join again. Ban may be an unnecessary feature, result in lots of noobs getting banned from a room cause they happened to cold request the owner. Repeat offenders could just be reported.

To go a step further, letting the owner grant a sort of "arrest" permission to security would be nice. So instead of kicking them, it just puts them in a jail square (like the starting square but different). They stay in the square until they leave the server or they're released. I think this mechanic would benefit everything, from clubs, to the 69th Precinct, to game rooms.

• 2 months later...