3DXChat Community

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners~updated july~2019

The once  who complain are the hosts of normal parties, not those tagged with: NO CHAT COLDS OK (and I think you will never get kicked out of one of these rooms).

If you want to lead the discussion into DJ bashing I can generalize as well: 

All those who are against a kick function are trolls and haters.

Maybe because it's a SEX GAME and not a DJ game

I've never been a dj, my old room was provided sexual/chitchat entertainment and a good common radio. I had the same problem. This feature is not connected exactly to djs,but to room owners.

Just my opinion,experience.

I've never been a dj, my old room was provided sexual/chitchat entertainment and a good common radio. I had the same problem. This feature is not connected exactly to djs,but to room owners.

Just my opinion,experience.

Never have a problem I couldn't deal with. Is it useful? What are the consequences in term of security, privacy? None want  a new "Pandora"... 

sorry my room.my game,my way,i reserve the right to lick whomever i want..its not a public space its a private one....so respectfully disagree

YES, your room, your rules

As long as it’s kept PRIVATE

Between you and friends

Open to PUBLIC

Your room… no longer private

Reality changed

People have RIGHTS too

Not to ruin others fun…

But to be themselves

We want the same thing

But approach differently

Neither RIGHT or WRONG

To kick someone, you need an access to a part of the account: id of the avatar.

Never have a problem I couldn't deal with. Is it useful? What are the consequences in term of security, privacy? None want  a new "Pandora"...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg ... if you have no glue how this game technically work, please stay calm and don't irritate others with your half-knowledge.

There is no need for the player ID or any risk for a new "Pandora". All you need is the Avatar ID und this one isn't a secret. As soon as you write something in world chat EVERYONE currently online gets it along with your avatar name.

So Kick just needs the same information as a ban / ignore need.

Open to PUBLIC

Reality changed

ROFL... seriously... EVERY bar, club, festival has the right to kick people out, or to reject people who like to enter your location.

You even don't need a reason for this. It is called house right.

This is REALITY.

Btw if I iggied you before you are also not able to enter my room. So what about this? How PUBLIC is this?

omg ... if you have no glue how this game technically work, please stay calm and don't irritate others with your half-knowledge.

I am as entitled to have my opinion as you are. I pay my subscription as you do So if you are irritaded it is not my problem but yours. Not able to deal with different opinion Chloe?

The iggy system does not work the same way,

to sum up people to people.

Kick from a place: you must connect the id and the place.

You don't know the consequences

Btw Kaitlyn is righjt

I am as entitled to have my opinion as you are. I pay my subscription as you do So if you are irritaded it is not my problem but yours. Not able to deal with different opinion Chloe?

The iggy system does not work the same way,

to sum up people to people.

Kick from a place: you must connect the id and the place.

You don't know the consequences

Btw Kaitlyn is righjt

You can have your opinion but what you say is just wrong from the technical perspective, sorry to tell you this.

No new consequences, no new or further info about a player is needed which isn't already available.

incorrect still my room that i choose to have guests if guests are jackasses end of day still my room my game...you go bye bye forever...simple stuff

Between you and friends

Open to PUBLIC

Reality changed

People have RIGHTS too

Not to ruin others fun…

But to be themselves

We want the same thing

But approach differently

Neither RIGHT or WRONG

if you are attacking people for no reason,causing drama,disrupting fun..then u lose your rights..just like a common criminal

Kaitlyn1989, on 10 Jul 2019 - 5:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Between you and friends

Open to PUBLIC

Reality changed

People have RIGHTS too

Not to ruin others fun…

But to be themselves

We want the same thing

But approach differently

Neither RIGHT or WRONG

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

• 1 month later...

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

SO THIS......WHY NOT IN UPDATE ?

• 7 months later...

Uping the subject cause I was just about to make a similar post but I'd rather not spaming the forum. 

I'm running a City RP room with some very precise rules about the context, the jobs and such. Of course, a lot of people come in, cold everyone, don't RP... I know that if you ignore someone, he can't come back after quiting the room, but before quiting he can still troll everyone in the room without you knowing (since that you ignored him). A simple kick feature would be really great.

The best thing though would be to make a moderator role, that allows people with this role to kick and put someone on some kind of ban list. 
Sorry for digging up this old topic :) 

Edited by ClaraLust

• 4 weeks later...

I think if you host a room in public you have a responsibility to the community.

Respectfully: It is not "YOUR ROOM". It belongs to the community and hosting is a privilege and courtesy. If you don't believe this then host for friends or group only.

I've been here 7 weeks and by FAR the most alarming aspect of this game is the cliquey tribal wars that seem to go on. There's some undercurrent of personal rivalry between people here that is just so very toxic and its a crying shame for such a small and intimate community.

People keep talking about their "rights" in these forums - their rights to kick who they want - to host how they want. To run the room for who they want - But communities have responsibilities, and before people describe what they are owed they should talk about what they owe:

The community deserves its members to act in moderation and with restraint. But in game this is not what happens: Certain people are too keen to hurt each other and abuse each other verbally rather than behave with decency and restraint. Even on these forums people bicker like children and then ironically cry foul because there are no moderators, not realizing the irony that they themselves could choose to *self moderate* but are unable to.

Weaponizing rooms by giving room owners the ability to boot and people from rooms will only divide the community further and it should not be allowed under any circumstances. It is the most obvious way to bully and abuse people and I don't say that as a judgement to anyone here: I am sure all of you have the best intentions - but if you are honest with yourselves I think you can all think of at least one or more people who you know will do exactly that: weaponise this function in spite and rudeness.

How about this for a policy: A good room should be open to all, and then let the individuals that visit your room decide if someone offends them or not. As adults, give them the choice.

Its OK also to msg people to restrain themselves while in your room, or apologize to guests on behalf of one visitor who cant control themselves, and block them when they dont behave (I've seen room owners do this very maturely and rationally and its raised my opinion of them) but everyone knows its not your fault as a room owner if someone is being a douche.. Its up to every individual to decide what they tolerate and don't tolerate from other players in any room they visit: This is mature and rational and removes a very unwanted side effect that i don't think many people who beg for a block button actually consider: Blame on the room owner for actions taken by visitors.

If room owners get this new "boot" power then suddenly the room owner potentially is responsible for the behaviour of their guests:

"How can you let this ass be in your room when they constantly cold me / send nasty texts to me?" 

Suddenly the room owner HAS TO behave like a cop. Visitors will complain about the people they don't like in the room. Every room owner could potentially be pulled into that cliquey drama "OMG you don't want HER in your room she did blah blah blah".

Please let me give you an example: In my 7 weeks here I got curious about BDSM and subbing and went to a BDSM room. I basically met some "Dom" who decided i was going to be their slave and was so aggressive about it that it freaked me out. I bailed out of that quick as hell but later found when I went back there that i had been blocked by 6 or 7 people solely based on that one person deciding that if they couldn't have me no-one else should: I'm not blocked in the room but it is disappointing to me that a half dozen people I have never met have basically shut me out simply from the word of one person.

I cannot imagine what it would be like for this kind of *law of the pack* to apply room wide but i can't imagine any other element of the game killing this little community faster.

This was just my opinion.

We had this feature in another community I was in. The fighting between parties isn't exclusive to 3dx but we didn't have the uncontrolled booting one may imagine. If I'm not mistaken the owner of a club was accountable in some way to the world's staff for whom they booted and had to have a better reason than 'I don't like them'.  The one being booted still had a few more rights than the one protecting themselves, in effect.

If you can't keep peace in what you've worked so hard to create, plan, and execute, then why even bother doing it at all? People want numbers in the room directories as these bring even more numbers so booting unnecessarily would only be hurting the host. Plus, this community is small enough that reputation is still important.

At some point you have to delegate some responsibility to the ones making things happen in your world. Of course it's risky. It's like selling shampoo because some idiot will drink it, but should we all have dirty hair just because of them? No. Run the risk and let responsibility couple with accountability so you have balance.

Edited by PluushPuussy

53 minutes ago, Tracer said:

Please let me give you an example: In my 7 weeks here I got curious about BDSM and subbing and went to a BDSM room. I basically met some "Dom" who decided i was going to be their slave and was so aggressive about it that it freaked me out. I bailed out of that quick as hell but later found when I went back there that i had been blocked by 6 or 7 people solely based on that one person deciding that if they couldn't have me no-one else should: I'm not blocked in the room but it is disappointing to me that a half dozen people I have never met have basically shut me out simply from the word of one person.

People will block you or take you off their friends list for the weirdest reasons or just because, so don't worry, it happens to everyone. A kick option for room owners isn't going to change that. Other sex-based games have this option, and it works wonders. Just because you open your room to public, that doesn't give the right to someone coming in and ruin it for everybody, nor would it be practical having to close your room as the only means to kick that person.

I know this is somewhat a divisive subject. Some will agree, others will disagree, but I've said my piece.

Edited by Charlie Masterson

36 minutes ago, Tracer said:

I think if you host a room in public you have a responsibility to the community.

Respectfully: It is not "YOUR ROOM". It belongs to the community and hosting is a privilege and courtesy. If you don't believe this then host for friends or group only.

I've been here 7 weeks and by FAR the most alarming aspect of this game is the cliquey tribal wars that seem to go on. There's some undercurrent of personal rivalry between people here that is just so very toxic and its a crying shame for such a small and intimate community.

People keep talking about their "rights" in these forums - their rights to kick who they want - to host how they want. To run the room for who they want - But communities have responsibilities, and before people describe what they are owed they should talk about what they owe:

The community deserves its members to act in moderation and with restraint. But in game this is not what happens: Certain people are too keen to hurt each other and abuse each other verbally rather than behave with decency and restraint. Even on these forums people bicker like children and then ironically cry foul because there are no moderators, not realizing the irony that they themselves could choose to *self moderate* but are unable to.

Weaponizing rooms by giving room owners the ability to boot and people from rooms will only divide the community further and it should not be allowed under any circumstances. It is the most obvious way to bully and abuse people and I don't say that as a judgement to anyone here: I am sure all of you have the best intentions - but if you are honest with yourselves I think you can all think of at least one or more people who you know will do exactly that: weaponise this function in spite and rudeness.

How about this for a policy: A good room should be open to all, and then let the individuals that visit your room decide if someone offends them or not. As adults, give them the choice.

Its OK also to msg people to restrain themselves while in your room, or apologize to guests on behalf of one visitor who cant control themselves, and block them when they dont behave (I've seen room owners do this very maturely and rationally and its raised my opinion of them) but everyone knows its not your fault as a room owner if someone is being a douche.. Its up to every individual to decide what they tolerate and don't tolerate from other players in any room they visit: This is mature and rational and removes a very unwanted side effect that i don't think many people who beg for a block button actually consider: Blame on the room owner for actions taken by visitors.

If room owners get this new "boot" power then suddenly the room owner potentially is responsible for the behaviour of their guests:

"How can you let this ass be in your room when they constantly cold me / send nasty texts to me?" 

Suddenly the room owner HAS TO behave like a cop. Visitors will complain about the people they don't like in the room. Every room owner could potentially be pulled into that cliquey drama "OMG you don't want HER in your room she did blah blah blah".

I cannot imagine what it would be like for this kind of *law of the pack* to apply room wide but i can't imagine any other element of the game killing this little community faster.

This was just my opinion.

Well, "boot" power is non existing. Now you just iggy a person and make sure that person will not enter your room on that avatar next time you open it.

Honestly, booting and iggying are not a big defence cause most trollers have multiple accounts and it's not big deal for them to buy xGold to make countless alts.

It was not like that when there was account wide ignore.