3DXChat Community

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners~updated july~2019

Petition For Ban/Eject Button for Room Owners

i have been here 18 months now ,and for those that I have spoken with and interacted with this is something that is way overdue. Personally i am sick of putting up Rules for My room (Usually Two 1. No Colds 2. Have fun) and then having zero control if someone breaks the rule. As a room owner and DJ I am asking for those that support this to get behind Me , and show Your support in hopes that the Platform Creators can make a change ASAP. I know some here think they have the right to just abuse others, but I frankly have had Enough. This isn't My first rodeo so to speak. I have been in Virtual platforms 16.5 years, and i have never saw a platform without these simple controls. There are lots of room that allow colds its posted normally, and that is their right. It is also my right to not allow colds, and HARASSMENT, AND DOWN RIGHT DRAMA . This is a simple implementation to have these  simple tools to prevent it. So please get behind Me on this, and for the Platform Creators if you are listening Respectfully please listen to Your paying Customers. GIZMO PLEASE...Make this Happen..Next Update.

DJ Mike "The Magic Man " Out for Now See ya in world 

Something like that. It can be problematic If the menu will be showed by a click on unwanted person, because this person may run like a crazy between people or this unwanted person can be invisible because of any glitch we have today.

8PqCBxw.jpg

i have seen it in multiple much bigger much more asdvanced platforms and was never an issue..right click hit ban eject just like iggy

While I agree to 99% on this, there is still something that bothers me with this:

How do you want to prevent hosts to kick people they just don't like even if those people played after set rules?

I'm here long enough to know that some people really hates each other.

For example: person A has the friends B and C. But B and C hates each other.

What happens if A wants to go with B on the party from C, but C just bans B out of the room?

As said. I am on it. We need this. But still there are some few points to discuss about.

i have seen it in multiple much bigger much more asdvanced platforms and was never an issue..right click hit ban eject just like iggy

I have seen it as well. Badass running between people that fast that you can`t catch the avi. Or any badass use a glitch or alpha for body and try to catch it. 
Yes, I am experienced user of many social platforms. *waves* 
ps: it was an example. I`m okay if we get kick/ban by click, but kick/ban from the list a way better and comfy.

Yeah in most cases a ban feature would be useful but peeps will abuse eet def LOL

Person A goes to Person B's party and gets banned, so person A uses Alt A and goes to Person B's party and steals Person B's Room.

Alt A opens Person B's room as their own and hosts a party, Person C a frand of Person B goes and realizes "holy Jeebus, dis is mah frands room"

Person C tellz Person B and Person B hops into Alt A's stolen room, Alt A bans Person B and meow Person B cant do anyting and everyone is commending Alt A on such a sweet room to which Alt A replies "ty very much :))))"

So Person B uses Alt B and crashes tha party along with frands C , D , E and F and tha posse go to lynch Alt A but they all get banned and tha party rages topping Persons B orig party.

So Alt B uses Alt C and frands C. D, E and F use Alts C, D, E and F and try agains to edjumicate da party goers on tha theft but Alt A is on their A Game and each are banned from tha stolen room.

All while this is going on Player A has fired up their second account and logs in as Player A2 and sneakily enters Person Bs party and places their ad in Local for their party on Alt A and peeps start to leave Party A and head to Party B where they discover tha same room but told bah tha host that Player B in fact stole their room.

Some one disagrees but mid sentence they are booted along with tha girl who is dressed bad and those not having sex.

Player B closes their room and posts on tha forum about tha whole deal and posts tha PMs to prove what happened and is banned in tha forum fo 20 days.

Player A tinks "sweet this was easy" and cracks a cold one and dreams of bigger parties. :P

Naaaa this would never happen RoFL  :lol:

There are many peeps out there who just want to have a great time with "Friends" spending time...together...with let's say "Not" like the conversations in the "Word Chat!" 

I bet that all know here who is after "Reputation" only ..

To be honest a "Troll" is sometimes more honest here for me ...

... :ph34r:

Edited by Rodin

There are many peeps out there who just want to have a great time with "Friends" spending time...together...with let's say "Not" like the conversations in the "Word Chat!" 

I bet that all know here who is after "Reputation" only ..

To be honest a "Troll" is sometimes more honest here for me ...

... :ph34r:

yep. our trolls honestly breaking party rooms, atmosphere and many more, that is why people want this , actually, normal and common for many games feature.

Yes, it’s a problem as it is in RL too. No place we go is perfect… why would it be here? But, it's better than nothing at all.

Why do we have to make so many rules for what should be common adult behavior? Why must we sacrifice our rights to inhibit others? Just ignore the offender’s banter n behavior, no need for Iggy. Without attention most will disappear, retreating to WC for their fixes. For those that don’t… there is history somewhere and they can’t let go, hiding behind Alts. For the worst of the worst, the Sociopaths… there is the Report Feature. USE IT.

The conundrum… Every feature is a tool. Every tool has a master… that CAN and WILL find a way to pervert it. Sad but true. And regardless of its ultimate benefit… each strip’s away at our rights n freedoms. Breeding helpless sheep.

It’s simple… treat others as you want to be treated. With some respect. Even those who have had feelings hurt, once they were very different. No? be the better person. The one YOU want to be.

YES, I agree with those that advocate Room Owners should have control over their creations. That we “patrons” are guests and should follow reasonable rules. There are many choices in this world. Some VERY different. I respect that.

BUT… also agree with Meilyn and those that fear this feature will be exploited. “Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.” This weakness is in our nature. But again… as a “patron” you are free to chose where you go and avoid these “dictators or trolls” whatever you wish to call bad behavior.

My opine comes without a vote as I am caught in between. If there is a vote, didn’t notice one… but this is not the only thread strolling around :rolleyes: its older twins might include that feature.

sorry my room.my game,my way,i reserve the right to lick whomever i want..its not a public space its a private one....so respectfully disagree

Yes, it’s a problem as it is in RL too. No place we go is perfect… why would it be here? But, it's better than nothing at all.
Why do we have to make so many rules for what should be common adult behavior? Why must we sacrifice our rights to inhibit others? Just ignore the offender’s banter n behavior, no need for Iggy. Without attention most will disappear, retreating to WC for their fixes. For those that don’t… there is history somewhere and they can’t let go, hiding behind Alts. For the worst of the worst, the Sociopaths… there is the Report Feature. USE IT.
The conundrum… Every feature is a tool. Every tool has a master… that CAN and WILL find a way to pervert it. Sad but true. And regardless of its ultimate benefit… each strip’s away at our rights n freedoms. Breeding helpless sheep.
It’s simple… treat others as you want to be treated. With some respect. Even those who have had feelings hurt, once they were very different. No? be the better person. The one YOU want to be.
YES, I agree with those that advocate Room Owners should have control over their creations. That we “patrons” are guests and should follow reasonable rules. There are many choices in this world. Some VERY different. I respect that.
BUT… also agree with Meilyn and those that fear this feature will be exploited. “Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.” This weakness is in our nature. But again… as a “patron” you are free to chose where you go and avoid these “dictators or trolls” whatever you wish to call bad behavior.
My opine comes without a vote as I am caught in between. If there is a vote, didn’t notice one… but this is not the only thread strolling around :rolleyes: its older twins might include that feature.

yep as it should be in privately owned rooms..my rules, my game, my money,my way..period

Yes.

To those who don't like the idea that a room owner can kick people out:

1) don't visit rooms of those who don't like you

2) if you get kicked without reason, iggy the room owner for it since it is an idiot

3) if you trolled and get kicked out, don't troll the next time. you do not have the right to annoy people

I wonder why some are against a kick function. Which is btw a common feature. Imagine you couldn't kick somebody out of the forum as owner, or not from your Discord server. THIS would cause much more drama.

In my opinion, the ban button can be one of good deals with trolls. Why not?

This feature is not that thing we can running directly to someone and use it for anything we like(i mean in a bad way). If this is works only for our own place, so why not. It is not a problem at all. We can find a lot of problems in 3dxchat, but ban/kick is a simple,normal and common feature for most of games. I don`t know why we don`t have this already. 

In my opinion, the ban button can be one of good deals with trolls. Why not?

This feature is not that thing we can running directly to someone and use it for anything we like(i mean in a bad way). If this is works only for our own place, so why not. It is not a problem at all. We can find a lot of problems in 3dxchat, but ban/kick is a simple,normal and common feature for most of games. I don`t know why we don`t have this already. 

Maybe because it's a SEX GAME and not a DJ game