3DXChat Community

Question to forum user. Only one choice.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How do you see yourself in 3dxchat? More social or less? Do you like to chat, to meet? Or do you like to play, to realize yourself somehow, etc?

• I'm more social.
    • I`m more playful.

Such simple poll questions...but still I find I can't answer them, because I feel I am more complex than binary (and non-mutually exclusive) choices.Β  Some days I am both social and playful, other days neither and some days something completely different.Β  Most days though I just collect my xgold and sit in glee thinking about how rich I am becoming.Β  Then I realise I can't really spend it except to get drunk, get married, get divorced or gift the sh*t out of someone.Β  Perhaps one day I will be able to donate it all to charity.Β  I think that day I will be social, playful and philanthropic.

Β 

Please don't mind me.Β  Just rambling.

Such simple poll questions...but still I find I can't answer them, because I feel I am more complex than binary (and non-mutually exclusive) choices.Β  Some days I am both social and playful, other days neither and some days something completely different.Β  Most days though I just collect my xgold and sit in glee thinking about how rich I am becoming.Β  Then I realise I can't really spend it except to get drunk, get married, get divorced or gift the sh*t out of someone.Β  Perhaps one day I will be able to donate it all to charity.Β  I think that day I will be social, playful and philanthropic.

Β 

Please don't mind me.Β  Just rambling.

Everything is ok, thank you for your comment.