3DXChat Community

screenshots

Leeloo

What hapened to me long ago was that i had the FastStone capture program open while running 3DX and that somehow "confused" the screenshot sistem of the game... i cannot save pictures ether may be with the camera or the "PrntScr"... -_-

Closing the other picture program and reestarting the game fixed it... ^_^

If that doesn't work, damn maybe i would reinstal the wole 3DX... :wacko:

For me, Avasts ransomware shield was blocking the screenshots. i had to make an exception and then it worked

Well i have avast too but i don't know what you are talking about when you say "ransomware". Is it on the free version ? where ? and how to fix if it's this thing blocking my screnshots too.

Well i have avast too but i don't know what you are talking about when you say "ransomware". Is it on the free version ? where ? and how to fix if it's this thing blocking my screnshots too.

me too avast did same click protection then click on ransomware :)

Hmmm ok i turned off the ransomware function from avast for one hour and it worked, now i need to find which file i need to remove from there because i have few ones.

I suppose that i just need to remove the name from there. I'll don't need (when i find it) to reinstall it into the game folder right ?

• 4 weeks later...