3DXChat Community

3DX Chat Remembrance Day Event Thursday 27th June

Remembrance-Day-Event.jpg                                                                                    3DX Chat Remembrance Day is where our love ones and friends had to leave 3DX Chat, so this is dedicated to our love ones and friends we miss.                                                                                                                                                                                             Start of this event Thursday 27th June @20:00 - 02:00 Cest, - 14:00 - 20:00 Est. 

13 Dj's taken part of 30mins a Set.

Remembrance-Day-DJ-Schedule.jpg

The Event will be hosted by BumbleeBee, Called ," 3DX Chat Remembrance Day"

Heavens Chat will love for everyone to take part in the memory of the people we miss.

Heavens-Chat11logo-1.gif                                              A-New-Design-Made-with-Poster-My-Wall-1.

Also Including the Bare Bunnies, Dancing on the behalf of the Remembrance Day.

post-17177-0-77665800-1537978611.png

This Event was made for 3DX Chat community to share there moment, 13 DJ's playing there songs in respect for anyone that as lost a friend or love one on 3DX CHAT.

Everyone is welcome to join us on this special occasion. 

If I could fit every DJ in the Event I would of. Hope to see you all soon.

My heart goes out to you all, that miss someone special on 3dx chat.

Maxinejuicer x

as u can see they same names always chosen   hahahaha    wow a 1st   with same tired dj's

Its all do with Respect, right now you not showing any. If you get the Respect of the community and the people, it makes a lot of difference. You not showing that with your comments.

I just want to say something, people that just want to cause trouble and cant talk with respect for what I try and do for the community walk away, dont both, you get no attention from me, except pass you over a rattle!.

If you want to be honest and decent than you can properly talk to me and we try and sort something out in the future.

Sorry you are missing out on this. Its never my intentions for people to miss out. You are just one of many, there are loads of DJ's out there in 3dx chat. We cant fit everyone in.

As you can see this is a 30mins set never done before in 3dx chat for so many DJ's for the time period.

Respect for you to gather that many DJs. It is extremely difficult to coordinate and schedule DJs of this magnitude. I know that better than anyone. Well done Max, and thanks for remembering our friends that have left this lewd world of ours. 

It is almost 5 years for me and many of my friends from long ago have since gone. There are very few of us left from the Class of 2014. Though I may not be able to attend, pour a drink for my friends for me. 

Would have been nice if someone had the contact info from Ashbash to come back for a set.

He was my go to DJ back in the day.

Respect for you to gather that many DJs. It is extremely difficult to coordinate and schedule DJs of this magnitude. I know that better than anyone. Well done Max, and thanks for remembering our friends that have left this lewd world of ours. 

It is almost 5 years for me and many of my friends from long ago have since gone. There are very few of us left from the Class of 2014. Though I may not be able to attend, pour a drink for my friends for me. 

Totally Agree with you Natsumi. Few of us still remain <3

as u can see they same names always chosen   hahahaha    wow a 1st   with same tired dj's

Dear Nique, once you tried make me believe in false talk that you had changed and you would be more respectful. Only thing you prove is you're even older hater than we are DJ! sorry but I pity this state of mind.

Sorry you are missing out on this. Its never my intentions for people to miss out. You are just one of many, there are loads of DJ's out there in 3dx chat. We cant fit everyone in.

As you can see this is a 30mins set never done before in 3dx chat for so many DJ's for the time period.

This event took a fair amount of energy to coordinate and prepare, everything on top of other responsabilities, and for this i wanna thank Maxine for her dedication and talent. It's was from start a hello to all the peoples we miss.

This party was a great Idea Max and we are many that are having fun in that party. If haters wanna be haters, let em be haters and just ignore. Remember we are many to support you for all the good you try to do for this comunity. You are much appriciated and I know I speak for many of our dear friends when I say this. Now lets keep having fun and keep paying attention to thoose who deserves it!  :P

Have you ever considered that maybe the reason the same DJs are used is because of how good they are? If a DJ does well at a gig, chances are they'll be invited back for a second event. Plus Many of those names are dear friends of mine who have many connections and so it doesn't surprise me to see them on the roster.