3DXChat Community

Special Event! DJ CHILLES Live :-)

TenaFoxxx

DJ_Chilles_Event_Poster.jpg?width=804&he

For those who do not know about or have met Dj Chilles, (Avatar name Achilles) He is the man responsible for the ability to do live broadcasts of music with Djs by developing the system for it. So, basically he is the first Dj of 3DX. He defined the standards of excellence back when he began. I hope you all will come out and hear this fine musician and DJ. It will be well worth your time. ALL are Welcome!

The first is not true :lol: I was one of the first.

There was already some DJ's to the time we had in game Moderators like Bran.
Bran was before in charge to put and switch DJ's :)

The system of now in game was also an already existing functions of the music plugin, just with an user interface of the Devs.

I did use my own system which basically has nothing to do with the game functions but they did work together. Maybe it was developed out of the existing service to meet the requirements and wishes of the ppl :)

Personal I was not a fan of the simple switch because it was always someone needed to put music and change the dj streams. Well this works just for one world but for different worlds and DJ streams around the clock it was a big mess :lol:

I just want to clarify this things...

I locking forward to this event and I hope to see again some old and new faces :)

He was a boss of disc jockeys.

I hope that this impression did not exist :P

For myself we was a team where everyone was on the same level.

Everyone who was a part of had the same rights to add Events, Music, DJing around the clock everywhere and bring his own ideas...

The Boss was just this rules where everyone did agree before and they wasn't hard :)

Look backward was this also the reason for a lot awesome events I will remember always glad!

Was for me a good time...

I hope that this impression did not exist :P

For myself we was a team where everyone was on the same level.

Everyone who was a part of had the same rights to add Events, Music, DJing around the clock everywhere and bring his own ideas...

The Boss was just this rules where everyone did agree before and they wasn't hard :)

Look backward was this also the reason for a lot awesome events I will remember always glad!

Was for me a good time...

I remember you, pierousss, gene... I don't remember everyone well in 2014, but it was You who could say Yes or No to start any event related to DJing. 

So, you was a boss, wasn`t you? I may be wrong. I just remember my impression about it. Correct me if I wrong. 

Yes, it was fun and funny. You was always drunk.  :lol:

I remember you, pierousss, gene... I don't remember everyone well in 2014, but it was You who could say Yes or No to start any event related to DJing. 

So, you was a boss, wasn`t you? I may be wrong. I just remember my impression about it. Correct me if I wrong.

So seen is this right but it wasn't hard to get in or to stay in because all that was necessary needed was controlled by our terms of service (code of conducts for DJ's).

The person as self was not matter, I made no differences between friends, non-friends, guys or girls as long that was complied with this points.

It was also not just my terms of service, also here was it written by everyone who was a part of :lol:

OK yes and no for this boss thing ^^ :D

Yes, it was fun and funny. You was always drunk. :lol:

:ph34r::D sometimes^^ 

A little Video Live stream

to show the kind of music :)

This Video stream was 2017 live streamed in Virtual DJ Radio but Virtual DJ Radio or 3DXChat is at least not matter and makes no differences.

The method of music streaming will be the same but of course with actual music :lol: