3DXChat Community

Max Game Resolution Issue

Aionos

Several patches back, before that UIScale option was implemented I believe, I used to be able to set my resolution correctly corresponding to my TV actual capabilities. But since then, I have been unable to set it higher than 1920x1080, this is quite frustrating since game looks terrible at this res on such a large screen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

What kind of Graphics Card do you use?

I had in the past a similar issues and this is how I did Fix it...

Uninstall 3DXChat, include to remove the game folders etc...

Update Graphic Drivers (for IntelHD it is Important to remove the default Windows WDDM drivers and install the Driver of Intel HD Graphics)

It's a bit tricky because Windows doesn't allows a Update to the original drivers of Intel this means you need uninstall the Windows WDDM driver and remove the driver package.

Then Install the default Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. When all this steps are Successful is the installation of the IntelHD Graphic drivers no problem :)

After the installation of the IntelHD Graphic drivers I did set back my costume resolution settings etc.

Install the Game and you will see more resolution settings include custom resolutions  ;)

:huh::lol: ...

Well still I don't know is it the same problem like my own ^^

Some more infos would be good.

Yeah ah wasn't sure if he was talking about a scaling problem with his Vid Card or if there is suppose to be higher Resolution options available to him in the Games Graphics Settings. Shruggs.

Yeah ah wasn't sure if he was talking about a scaling problem with his Vid Card or if there is suppose to be higher Resolution options available to him in the Games Graphics Settings. Shruggs.

We will see what he writes :)

The described problem is familiar for me. I think it was after the installation of build 391 where I saw just 3 resolutions  :blink:

My problem was also the affected Laptop comes with IntelHD and an HDPI screen, about the lag of Graphic Performance it was not possible to play the game with 2160x1440 and it was needed to set the resolution down but I wanted the same aspect ratio and this works just with the costume resolution settings of the IntelHD Driver.

No idea why 3DXChat did not recognize these settings with the first installation.

I have a NVidia Titan X, I also have the exact same issue with the new 3DX Chat 64. Given that the login information transferred over I assume they shared the same settings from a folder somewhere. Where is the game settings file located at?

Well, you wrote:

Several patches back, before that UIScale option was implemented I believe, I used to be able to set my resolution correctly corresponding to my TV actual capabilities.

Does this mean your TV screen supports more then FullHD resolution?
Is your TV screen the only screen used for your PC or is there a second one? I ask because mostly use PC's for second screens the alternate and second graphics card, for example IntelHD of Intel. Would be good to go sure your PC use your Nividia Titan X for your TV Screen :)

I have a NVidia Titan Where is the game settings file located at?

I don't think the settings are saved in a config file, I did never hear something about :unsure:

Well it could a try to be worth to uninstal 3DXChat, remove the Game Folders in

C:\Games

And then run the 3dx_reg_cleaner.bat of gizmo:

Hi guys! I have created a little bat file that clears regisrty folder: "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil"

1) Just download 3dx_reg_cleaner.bat file
2) Click right mouse button on that file and select "Run as Administrator"

Install the game as fresh installation :)