3DXChat Community

Unacceptable

Leeloo

Tonight i saw the most unacceptable thing in the world chat....

A "girl" named RoseHood was publicly doing appology of terrorism saying it was a good thing. This is unacceptable !!!

Gizmo if you read this, do what you can to cancel her account in game. We don't need peoples puting these kind of ideas inside 3DX.

i post it here because we can no longer send messages to gizmo, and even if i reported her to the report section, we all know they are as fast as a worm to push the cancel button. So maybe if gizmo see this, he will do something about it.

One issue I see here is that it is not really clear what you are talking about exactly. Someone was talking about terrorism in world chat. Then I think you are claiming they said terrorism was an acceptable thing to them. Though in very poor taste, I am not sure how such comments would be enough to have someone banned. We would need more clear information and context about what was actually said. It should not be an acceptable practice that someone can just jump into forums any given day and demand people are banned. If that starts happening soon there will not be anyone left on the game.

What rule did they break by arguing for terrorism? Was it a debate point?  Was someone being threatened? Was it attention seeking asshatery?

Let's not get all Snowflake. ;) We all know WC is the Mecca for the attention seeking and Iggy is the cure to most.

Hail King Trump!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13519679

One issue I see here is that it is not really clear what you are talking about exactly. Someone was talking about terrorism in world chat. Then I think you are claiming they said terrorism was an acceptable thing to them. Though in very poor taste, I am not sure how such comments would be enough to have someone banned. We would need more clear information and context about what was actually said. It should not be an acceptable practice that someone can just jump into forums any given day and demand people are banned. If that starts happening soon there will not be anyone left on the game.

When someone say "terrorism is fun, you crawl on the sand with a bomb on your back and explode under a car" or "al kaida are resistants" is not what i would call "just talking of terrorism"

I don't say this RoseHood did not do what you say she did, but next time when you accuse the person better have some proofs. It's not hard to do a screenshot. And don't be surprised if you sent a report without it and she never will be banned even if she violated the rules. 

i don't worry about this, i know there is really few chances that she gets banned (even if i'm not the only who reported her). Anyway, i'm not the only one who reported her, another person whose felt his religion insulted by her did too and maybe olesya (not sure about her but she posted game rules about religion in the world chat so maybe she did)

i don't worry about this, i know there is really few chances that she gets banned (even if i'm not the only who reported her). Anyway, i'm not the only one who reported her, another person whose felt his religion insulted by her did too and maybe olesya (not sure about her but she posted game rules about religion in the world chat so maybe she did)

One thing this troll Rosehood has accomplished is getting this entire response from you in forums. It is probably what she was going for in the first place. Attention and a negative affect on and response from others. When she prompted you to post about her here in forums she is the victor in this situation, because with what you have presented here there is nothing 3dx can do about it and you just come off as the person with the problem. You should not feel bad about that at all though because there are certain people in forums and even in this topic that have been doing that habitually for several years. Eventually what happens to them is nobody cares or puts any value into what they are saying anymore. When they start going on about some nonsense again, everyone else just responds in their minds thinking 'oh there goes so and so whining again' and just tunes them out.

My recommendation is next time when it happens get several screenshots and follow the in-game report procedures, and I can tell you from personal experience, all these people saying 3dx does not look at them or does not respond to them are absolutely wrong. Better luck next time.

You can report people in-game now. Just go to their profile and click on 'report'

Also, that name sounds familiar

I hope you realize that report button has no function. It opens a report form that after being filled, no one reads. You can report 50 times and no one will be reading.

You can report through customer service, where a mailbot will reply with this:

Hello,

Action has been taken

Thank you!

Juliet

3DXChat Support team

In reality, nobody did any action. This game is abandoned and left for trolls  to do what they please.

I hope you realize that report button has no function. It opens a report form that after being filled, no one reads. You can report 50 times and no one will be reading.

You can report through customer service, where a mailbot will reply with this:

Hello,

Action has been taken

Thank you!

Juliet

3DXChat Support team

In reality, nobody did any action. This game is abandoned and left for trolls  to do what they please.

You're wrong. It is working. Maybe sometimes it works slow, but it works. Someone has been banned here more than once, maybe he will say x3 More important to give all proofs and a reason accordingly with rules.

Agree 100%. It's all about the money. If trolls, abusers and harassers pay ther subs, he will not ban accounts.

Everyone can do whatever they want. All is permitted here.

I find it peculiar this statement would come from someone that has already been banned from forums before. You seem to have selective memory, or perhaps an alternative agenda that requires dishonesty.

Or did you mean "here" as in the game itself and not forums, because in that case, yes it does seem both are handled separately and differently, but your claim is not correct either way.

also nearly all americans have genocider ancestors cause they killed all indians, so what errorism or not is depends on pont of views. and who are you to tell someone what to think anyway. everyone is free, this is liberty, so be peaceful and respect other's opinion.