3DXChat Community

X Gold Transfer Between 3dxchat Members

X Gold transfer between 3dxchat users.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an xGold transfer feature?

• YES
    • NO
    • I will explain my dual feelings below...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 11:56 AM

In my opinion will be not so much hookers in the game, because everyone who did a hooker character, they already have this.Β 

I am not quite sure what do you mean with this sentence.
Β 
Hookers population will increase because if before people were playing as a whores mostly for RP and fantasy reasons and rarely to feel worthy (people need to pay to get me), then, after gaining the ability to transfer xgold - there will be the profits in doing so.Β 
Yes, in 3dx exist not so many ways to spend your xgold like in achat and I am pretty sure - even with ability to transfer xgold - in 3dxchat will not be so much hookers as in achat. But, there is one thing that makes a prostitution very easy thing in 3dx - alts. You can sell yourself without affecting your main avi's reputation. Then spend that xgold on your main avi. Very convenient option.
So there sure will be more hookers. Noticeably more. Maybe even a lot more.
Not like a big problem for me tho.

Apparently at some point it was available but closed, so assume there must been some reason for it? But don't really see any reason why adding it would be good, you can send xgift you can even buy picture slots for other characters, beer pick up function currently free. So only 3 places I can see you would need extra xgold would be for character slots, marriages and bumping up rooms in public room list, where as I see marriage function being only one which likely wont have negative effects from this.

Β 

Character slots would allow harasser to move xgold from account to account to keep making new avi to cause problem with people who ignore them with, Listing room to top with 300xgold would just mean more endless spam to have rooms always on top since groups of people could then go together, to spam certain rooms to always lay on top between them by sending Xgold to room host/hostess. Not to say that Xgold gift prostitution will likely blow out of proportions if you could increase the demanding amount beyond receiving a gift or two.

Β 

So find it hard to see any scenario personally where this would be a good thing, with exception of maybe your fashion event thing.

post-7988-0-16535200-1559114899_thumb.jpg

Β 

I am not quite sure what do you mean with this sentence.
Β 
Hookers population will increase because if before people were playing as a whores mostly for RP and fantasy reasons and rarely to feel worthy (people need to pay to get me), then, after gaining the ability to transfer xgold - there will be the profits in doing so.Β 
Yes, in 3dx exist not so many ways to spend your xgold like in achat and I am pretty sure - even with ability to transfer xgold - in 3dxchat will not be so much hookers as in achat. But, there is one thing that makes a prostitution very easy thing in 3dx - alts. You can sell yourself without affecting your main avi's reputation. Then spend that xgold on your main avi. Very convenient option.
So there sure will be more hookers. Noticeably more. Maybe even a lot more.
Not like a big problem for me tho.

Β Everyone who wanted to create a character for prostitution already did it. Exactly this I meant. There's no reason to create a new character for the same action, that's why the number of them will not increase. Maybe very few new people will try it, most likely not because of money transfers. People who already have an alt for prostitution will just change the form of payment. There is no reason to create a new character if you already have one.

Well I can see a few that will be of use when the pose editor comes out.

I can see people creating poses for lap dances and better strip acts.

Often you see people pretending to tip strippers.

Wouldn't it be good to be able to really get tips, and wouldn't it be good to be able to earn gold for doing lap dances.

Also I can see advantages for DJs, as they could be paid, if they want, for doing shows.

What about the really good room builders, wouldn't it be good to be able get something for rooms they build.

I could go on finding things, but there are lots of things where being able to transfer gold would be really good.

Β 

As for there being legalities, well they don't seem to be to worried about the legalities behind how music is so often illegally played, and other things that have been done that aren't exactly legal either.

Other games have prostitutes, from what I understand Red light center has them, so if it is illegal why are they still able to do it.

Β 

It was more that people came in these forums complaining about how people were using it for prostitution when they added the gold transfer thing, I believe they went nuts on it.

But I agree with who ever said that would likely only last so long, and wasn't given a chance to show that before.

Apparently at some point it was available but closed, so assume there must been some reason for it? But don't really see any reason why adding it would be good, you can send xgift you can even buy picture slots for other characters, beer pick up function currently free. So only 3 places I can see you would need extra xgold would be for character slots, marriages and bumping up rooms in public room list, where as I see marriage function being only one which likely wont have negative effects from this.

Β 

Character slots would allow harasser to move xgold from account to account to keep making new avi to cause problem with people who ignore them with, Listing room to top with 300xgold would just mean more endless spam to have rooms always on top since groups of people could then go together, to spam certain rooms to always lay on top between them by sending Xgold to room host/hostess. Not to say that Xgold gift prostitution will likely blow out of proportions if you could increase the demanding amount beyond receiving a gift or two.

Β 

So find it hard to see any scenario personally where this would be a good thing, with exception of maybe your fashion event thing.

To bring a beer to a friend is an friendly social act. But this is just one thing. No need to transfer money from account to account to make another character slot. People do this by buying gold. To bring a room to the top... are you serious? Is it a problem today?Alright, I actualy agaisnt this function, everyone can make their own room famous without it, but ok, someone needs crutches to walk. Would be great to make a limit for advertising, just one time per open. Anyway it their own business, they are free to do that. Nothing bad in here.

I wasn't just talking about a fashion event, I was talking about a lot of new events. Everyone will be able to use and invest their own gold on social events.

Just for example:

Fashion Show

Art Gallery

Building thematic challenge Live

and so on. I can`t imagine everything.

Β 

Here can be a lot of things,because we have a lot of talented people around. It just looking cool if someone makes any activity. 3dxchat standing nice because of those people. Without social part it will be just a half of pie.

Well I can see a few that will be of use when the pose editor comes out.

I can see people creating poses for lap dances and better strip acts.

Often you see people pretending to tip strippers.

Wouldn't it be good to be able to really get tips, and wouldn't it be good to be able to earn gold for doing lap dances.

Also I can see advantages for DJs, as they could be paid, if they want, for doing shows.

What about the really good room builders, wouldn't it be good to be able get something for rooms they build.

I could go on finding things, but there are lots of things where being able to transfer gold would be really good.

Β 

As for there being legalities, well they don't seem to be to worried about the legalities behind how music is so often illegally played, and other things that have been done that aren't exactly legal either.

Other games have prostitutes, from what I understand Red light center has them, so if it is illegal why are they still able to do it.

Β 

It was more that people came in these forums complaining about how people were using it for prostitution when they added the gold transfer thing, I believe they went nuts on it.

But I agree with who ever said that would likely only last so long, and wasn't given a chance to show that before.

There is around 40 countries where prostitution is legal. In 3dxchat this is more like a someone`s fantasies. We can`t transfer gold to real money. So all money will keeping inside the game.

I agree with your words and I see the same, here is many who pretend to tip strippers, dj`s, hosts etc. It`s just ok today.

My main idea to be free to use the money we own. To be free to do something we can do in real life, to make 3dx more interesting as for one who playing as well as for one who more social.

Just for example:

Fashion Show

Art Gallery

Building thematic challenge Live

and so on. I can`t imagine everything.

Β 

You are very conveniently leaving out "demand gold for sex". Maybe 3dxchat is as different as you claim in other posts in this thread, but I personally doubt it. From my experience and from what I heard others say. This is a thing that WILL happen. If itΒ΄s a good, bad or neutral thing is obviously up for debate, and if you, like me, use a female avi, itΒ΄s a non issue. If you are a old player, with 50-300k, itΒ΄s a non issue. But for new players,and men in particular, it will be a actual issue. Just something that is worth keeping in mind. For fairness sake.

You are very conveniently leaving out "demand gold for sex". Maybe 3dxchat is as different as you claim in other posts in this thread, but I personally doubt it. From my experience and from what I heard others say. This is a thing that WILL happen. If itΒ΄s a good, bad or neutral thing is obviously up for debate, and if you, like me, use a female avi, itΒ΄s a non issue. If you are a old player, with 50-300k, itΒ΄s a non issue. But for new players,and men in particular, it will be a actual issue. Just something that is worth keeping in mind. For fairness sake.

I have an opinion (and I didn`t conveniently leaving this thing for fairness sake, but I will repeat) that this will not be a problem. All my and not only mine thoughts about it you can find in last posts.

I will not change of opinion. No and no.

Β 

Start an economy on the game is start to fuck 3dx.

Β 

its enought easy not to avoid some ignore building a new avi. Move money only willmake easier to build and build ... Only starting for that.

Β 

On this virtual world, money is mostly unusefull and from my point of view is better to keep it like that.

Β 

But theer are different opinions of course :)

Β 

Well, I voted "I will explain my dual feelings below.." so now is the time to do it:
Β 
Why I think it's good?Β 
Because I actually agree with the ExHaran about what this feature can bring to the game. It also can help new players - for example collect 10.000 xgold for marriage together. Or for divorce, lol.Β 
Β 
Why I think it's not good?Β 
Because it will decrease the amount of money 3dx team gets. There are a lot of old players here with tons of xgold and they don't have anything to spend it on besides mostly useless gifts or terribly overpriced high-number gallery slots, overpriced so much - that some people prefer not spend their money at all, it's just stupid to pay around 100k for a one picture slot, even if you already have 2x times xgold more and have nothing to spend it on. It's still too overpriced to buy it. So if you will give this old players the opportunity to transfer their money - they can help other people, who otherwise maybe would buy this xgold. Less money for the devs can either result in decrease of speed/quality of development or increase in price of the subscription. Now the question - why the people who don't benefit from xgold transfer (who don't care about contests and events, don't have enough to help others, but have enough for themselves) should pay for other's fun or bear with other consequences of lowered income of the devs?
Β 
Also, not good or bad thing (at least in my book) but you should know it - the ability to transfer xgold will drastically increase the extent of prostitution in the game. Because with the ability to get xgold from others - prostitution can actually be profitable. Now we have only the whores who doing it because it's their fantasy to be a whore. With xgold transfer and the ability to do an alt and earn money for a whole account - we will have tons of whores. A lot of which will be males pretending to be a girls btw. I am here not to judge and not much of a purist/moralist, and as I said - I don't think about this as a bad or good thing, but just be ready - it WILL happen if xgold will become transferable.Β 

Β 

Β 

I voted YES, after having read the comments...

Β 

First of all: I'm being a hooker in 3dx for several years now and I like the idea of getting paid instead of being gifted.

Β 

Why ? because it is much more straight forward and simple. Will it change anything ? Maybe there will be more 'whores' like you call us, but I don't think so, because after all, you can't do anything with Xgold, not like in other games where you can exchange the in-game money for real money. So there's no real profit to be taken.

Will it change the amount of men playing as a woman ? Don't think so either, already now there's plenty of 'so called girls' having free sex with all those 'so called' alpha males or BBCs. Neither the girl nor the alpha male/BBC is real probably :DΒ 

Β 

Second advantage: you could more easily help someone else saving for a wedding, changing name etc.

So YES, absolutely yes for transferrable Xgold !

With implementing an ability to trade xgold - xgold can also be used to pay for rooms or objects files and probably poses. I can't say anything for sure about poses tho because we can't be sure if the pose editor really will roll out and if it will be - we don't know how all this will work.Β 

But the fact is - there will be quite more hookers. Even without buying stuff from other people - you can spend 10.000 xgold on alt and earn, for example 60k for 9th and 10th gallery slot for your main or just collect money to keep your room high.Β 

"Everyone who wanted to create a character for prostitution already did it." - now yes. With xgold transfer no. And I already explained why. Because without xgold transfer prostitution was just a fantasy, a kink. With xgold transfer - it will become actually profitable.

I am not saying it's a bad or good thing - but it just will happen, no matter how much you don't believe in it. Add xgold transfer = increase population of hookers. I personally fine with it but for some people it can ruin game experience to some point. New male players will have noticeably more problems with getting laid if xgold transfer will be added. It will happen.Β 

This topic has been discussed since at least March 2015 if not before and nothing has come of it no matter how many times it's been asked to allow it.Β  I think the issue is that others would take advantage of other users to gain XGold for whatever reason and maybe that's the logic behind why they haven't done it.Β  I mean you can gift them gifts, photo slots, pay for weddings and divorces but that's as far as it goes.Β  Hell people have been asking to buy someone a beer and that's not even done, last I knew the beer was free recently so it's like buying someone a beer if you offer them one just not sure if that ended and they're charging again.

While I do agree that people playing as prostitutes will likely go nuts at the start, I don't think it will last long, for several different reasons.

I remember speaking to someone who mainly played in RLC and came into 3DXChat sometimes, they said in RLC there aren't as many prostitutes as we would think.

One reason is there needs to be enough people willing to pay for sex for the numbers to be sustained, and that doesn't happen.

Another is if there a ways for people to earn gold in other ways lots prefer to do them than prostitution.

Like I would do lap dances and strip acts for tips but would not do prostitution.

They also said that prostitutes there are very much left out of everything else, all they do is hang around typical places looking for customers, sometimes not getting any.

I really don't think we need to worry about prostitution going nuts for to long.

Plus if it is really a concern the devs could always make it against the TOS, which may not stop it completely but would most definitely limit it way down.

Making it against the TOS would likely also cover them against any legalities.

Β 

So for all the good things that have been pointed out that can happen with being able to transfer gold, I don't think any problems that may arise with prostitution being enough to stop those good things making it viable.

I think being able to earn gold from others in the game would open a lot of doors and also make it easier for new people to find their way in the game.

New people could do things like strip, lap dance, host rooms and a number of other things where people would offer payment for them doing so.

Another thing that could be viable is to offer places where there is like a pay to dance thing.

I remember watching a movie where there was a place during war times where they had girls doing that and thought that could be a good thing to have in 3DXCht if there was a way of being able to get paid.

If people were to do that then new people could get to dance with girls and chat, where as a lot of new people don't even get the chance to do that before giving up and quitting.

Β 

When ever this has been brought up in the past it has always been thrown out with people going on about how prostitutes will be everywhere.

And yes that was what happened when they did try gold transfers once before.

But it only lasted a few days before they removed it, I don't think they gave it long enough to see what would happen.

This topic has been discussed since at least March 2015 if not before and nothing has come of it no matter how many times it's been asked to allow it.Β  I think the issue is that others would take advantage of other users to gain XGold for whatever reason and maybe that's the logic behind why they haven't done it.Β  I mean you can gift them gifts, photo slots, pay for weddings and divorces but that's as far as it goes.Β  Hell people have been asking to buy someone a beer and that's not even done, last I knew the beer was free recently so it's like buying someone a beer if you offer them one just not sure if that ended and they're charging again.

I didn`t see that much discussions. One post here, one post there, but I see one old topic where it was done. It is not important when it was started.5years ago or 50 years ago. Everything can be changed. This topic started since this feature was deleted with words from gizmo - "Maybe it`s not a so good idea". Here is a logic. In 2014 people thought that gold transfer will increase quantity of prostitutes. So... 5 years in a row and quantity of prostitues... Oops! Was increased! A lot. Without money transfer. You know why? Because this is a nature of any person and no one able to change it. Someone wants to feel themselves like a musician, someone like a business owner, someone a girl of a brothel and so on. If they want to be a prostitute, if they need to realize themselves somewhere, they will do that and any game is a best place for this. This is better than in real life with some cruel troubles.Β 

In that old topic I saw a phrase - "...that can transform this wonderful server into one giant whorehouse". Here is a reson people was afraid.

Another one from my friend -

"You can make game events, contests and so on.Β Where we canΒ earn money.Β And then buy an exclusive gift for lover or friend

for example:Β exclusive fireworks with the name of your beloved man or womanΒ orΒ jewelry Β -Β a ring that a man can give a woman.Β 

This will encourage players to communicate with each other and play with each other."

She wasn`t agreed with money transfer, but she has some good wishes. Here is my idea. We can do this with money transfer and nothing will be increased. All workin` places was takenΒ  :lol:Β 

Β 

With implementing an ability to trade xgold - xgold can also be used to pay for rooms or objects files and probably poses. I can't say anything for sure about poses tho because we can't be sure if the pose editor really will roll out and if it will be - we don't know how all this will work.Β 
But the fact is - there will be quite more hookers. Even without buying stuff from other people - you can spend 10.000 xgold on alt and earn, for example 60k for 9th and 10th gallery slot for your main or just collect money to keep your room high.Β 
"Everyone who wanted to create a character for prostitution already did it." - now yes. With xgold transfer no. And I already explained why. Because without xgold transfer prostitution was just a fantasy, a kink. With xgold transfer - it will become actually profitable.
I am not saying it's a bad or good thing - but it just will happen, no matter how much you don't believe in it. Add xgold transfer = increase population of hookers. I personally fine with it but for some people it can ruin game experience to some point. New male players will have noticeably more problems with getting laid if xgold transfer will be added. It will happen.Β 

Β 

This is already happen with gifts. Don`t you see how many clubs, escort services, brothels in the game? Get to places, or you can see this in WC. Nothing will change it. Only if developers will delete all gifts and everything connected with money.

While I do agree that people playing as prostitutes will likely go nuts at the start, I don't think it will last long, for several different reasons.

I remember speaking to someone who mainly played in RLC and came into 3DXChat sometimes, they said in RLC there aren't as many prostitutes as we would think.

One reason is there needs to be enough people willing to pay for sex for the numbers to be sustained, and that doesn't happen.

Another is if there a ways for people to earn gold in other ways lots prefer to do them than prostitution.

Like I would do lap dances and strip acts for tips but would not do prostitution.

They also said that prostitutes there are very much left out of everything else, all they do is hang around typical places looking for customers, sometimes not getting any.

I really don't think we need to worry about prostitution going nuts for to long.

Plus if it is really a concern the devs could always make it against the TOS, which may not stop it completely but would most definitely limit it way down.

Making it against the TOS would likely also cover them against any legalities.

Β 

So for all the good things that have been pointed out that can happen with being able to transfer gold, I don't think any problems that may arise with prostitution being enough to stop those good things making it viable.

I think being able to earn gold from others in the game would open a lot of doors and also make it easier for new people to find their way in the game.

New people could do things like strip, lap dance, host rooms and a number of other things where people would offer payment for them doing so.

Another thing that could be viable is to offer places where there is like a pay to dance thing.

I remember watching a movie where there was a place during war times where they had girls doing that and thought that could be a good thing to have in 3DXCht if there was a way of being able to get paid.

If people were to do that then new people could get to dance with girls and chat, where as a lot of new people don't even get the chance to do that before giving up and quitting.

Β 

When ever this has been brought up in the past it has always been thrown out with people going on about how prostitutes will be everywhere.

And yes that was what happened when they did try gold transfers once before.

But it only lasted a few days before they removed it, I don't think they gave it long enough to see what would happen.

I knew RLC, but wasn`t too long in there. I was in achat a little bit and second life. The same situation for both games. Actually the same. Quantity of hookers will be similar as today. It is very specific thing, not for everyone, but for some.

Here was that discussion --->Β http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/176-xgold-in-game-money/?hl=%2Bgold+%2Btransactions&do=findComment&comment=3638

This is already happen with gifts. Don`t you see how many clubs, escort services, brothels in the game? Get to places, or you can see this in WC. Nothing will change it. Only if developers will delete all gifts and everything connected with money.

If there is a lot of it now it doesn't mean that there's can't be more of it. Tho yes, Twiggy is right, increase in prostitution at some point will be limited by the amount of people who is ready to pay for sex.

If there is a lot of it now it doesn't mean that there's can't be more of it. Tho yes, Twiggy is right, increase in prostitution at some point will be limited by the amount of people who is ready to pay for sex.

It will be more. Not much more, because all places taken. Some new player could create a character connected with prostitution. The more people in the game the more likely that someone will want to make a character. It`s ok.

Actually looking at the link Exharan supplied, when they introduced gold transactions before it didn't even go for a day, so they didn't give it much of a chance to see what would happen.

It looks more like it was because some of the main players in the game at the time expressed they didn't want it mainly because of prostitution.

I didn`t see that much discussions. One post here, one post there, but I see one old topic where it was done. It is not important when it was started.5years ago or 50 years ago. Everything can be changed. This topic started since this feature was deleted with words from gizmo - "Maybe it`s not a so good idea". Here is a logic. In 2014 people thought that gold transfer will increase quantity of prostitutes. So... 5 years in a row and quantity of prostitues... Oops! Was increased! A lot. Without money transfer. You know why? Because this is a nature of any person and no one able to change it. Someone wants to feel themselves like a musician, someone like a business owner, someone a girl of a brothel and so on. If they want to be a prostitute, if they need to realize themselves somewhere, they will do that and any game is a best place for this. This is better than in real life with some cruel troubles.Β 

In that old topic I saw a phrase - "...that can transform this wonderful server into one giant whorehouse". Here is a reson people was afraid.

Another one from my friend -

"You can make game events, contests and so on.Β Where we canΒ earn money.Β And then buy an exclusive gift for lover or friend

for example:Β exclusive fireworks with the name of your beloved man or womanΒ orΒ jewelry Β -Β a ring that a man can give a woman.Β 

This will encourage players to communicate with each other and play with each other."

She wasn`t agreed with money transfer, but she has some good wishes. Here is my idea. We can do this with money transfer and nothing will be increased. All workin` places was takenΒ  :lol:Β 

I'll say this so nothing it taken the wrong way, it's been discussed before on other threads and yes even deleted ones.Β  Some want it some don't.Β  I really don't care either way as it has no bearing on me what so ever.

Β 

Now that you see there wasn't a poll or if there was one it was removed for whatever reason.Β  This is 2019 with other users who once again may give an opinion but I also suggest that you post it in the game.Β  I say link the forum to the game as your account so as you create your first avi that's the one tied to the forum.Β  Not everyone sees the forum or cares to read it but pointing out a thread might give a little more of a push.

I'll say this so nothing it taken the wrong way, it's been discussed before on other threads and yes even deleted ones.Β  Some want it some don't.Β  I really don't care either way as it has no bearing on me what so ever.

Β 

Now that you see there wasn't a poll or if there was one it was removed for whatever reason.Β  This is 2019 with other users who once again may give an opinion but I also suggest that you post it in the game.Β  I say link the forum to the game as your account so as you create your first avi that's the one tied to the forum.Β  Not everyone sees the forum or cares to read it but pointing out a thread might give a little more of a push.

Β I did in the game. Few times I gave a link to this poll in WC and in few rooms as well. If I have a time today, I`ll do the same.

At other games people just giving a name to their account(names of characters can be different) and this account name automatically connecting to the forum. But this is another story.

Actually looking at the link Exharan supplied, when they introduced gold transactions before it didn't even go for a day, so they didn't give it much of a chance to see what would happen.

It looks more like it was because some of the main players in the game at the time expressed they didn't want it mainly because of prostitution.

A day for testing is not enough, you`re right. Should be at least a month.