3DXChat Community

X Gold Transfer Between 3dxchat Members

☙𝔼𝕩❧

X Gold transfer between 3dxchat users.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an xGold transfer feature?

• YES
    • NO
    • I will explain my dual feelings below...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 11:56 AM

I just came in search of this subject because I need to be able to transfer some X GOLD funds to my Wife so she can use it to get something that requires X GOLD and I would like to pay since it was my idea and that it an extraordinary amount to ask her to spend without offering to pay in the first place. So my reasons for needing the transfer feature to be added has nothing to do with all the above and aforementioned complaints about it. 

So has this been voted down or is it in the works to be added in a future update? Would appreciate any information about this. Thank you in advance.

JZ

I don't think this is more than a wished for feature by some people and I don't recall seeing a Dev make any comment on it one way or the other.

I think I may have seen it mentioned that it was implemented once for a short time a long time ago and then withdrawn, but I might be wrong on that, a lot of what gets said here is refuted so it can be difficult to be sure sometimes.

The only way to currently gain Xgold is saving the 300 per day or paying for additional.

Hope that helps 🙂

Edited by HazyRays

• 3 years later...
12 hours ago, Zabi said:

This feature is implemented on the test server, you can transfer gold to another player with a commission of 10% :)

ah on the TEST server. Then we have to wait untill all the testing is over 😂 

• 4 months later...