3DXChat Community

X Gold Transfer Between 3dxchat Members

X Gold transfer between 3dxchat users.  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an xGold transfer feature?

• YES
    • NO
    • I will explain my dual feelings below...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 11:56 AM

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Need to admit tho that in almost all other aspects 3dxchat is better than Achat.

Yes, which is why 3DX is our home....we met here....BUT...we visit Achat for obvious reasons. ~grins~Β  The Achat waddle makes me laugh.

Edited by SusanLouisa

fT3WDpuMxaVlkeOxoKSLCMRGF8ISIIYoL8FSZjN5

Seems like devs think of reconsidering their 5 years old decision. Not even sure how I will vote lol. I mean the XGlod transfer itself seems like a not bad thing to me, can actually encahnce the game in some areas,Β but I would not want it to be a first step to making a microeconomy with shops and premium content. I like the currentΒ fair p2p system when you pay your subscription and have all poses/clothes/customization options.

3 minutes ago, Xizl said:

fT3WDpuMxaVlkeOxoKSLCMRGF8ISIIYoL8FSZjN5

Seems like devs think of reconsidering their 5 years old decision. Not even sure how I will vote lol. I mean the XGlod transfer itself seems like a not bad thing to me, can actually encahnce the game in some areas,Β but I would not want it to be a first step to making a microeconomy with shops and premium content. I like the currentΒ fair p2p system when you pay your subscription and have all poses/clothes/customization options.

Why do you think it will be first step to get microeconomy or premium?Β 

6 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Why do you think it will be first step to get microeconomy or premium?Β 

Because it will be.Β  They had already discussed the possibility.Β  And then in order to have a premium DJ, or someone who thinks they are, it will cost you a high amount of coin.Β  There will no longer be awesome building items given away for free as it will all be for sale. And when the new pose editor is finally provided you will have to pay for poses to the creator.

Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.

Edited by SusanLouisa

The ladies wishing to be paid coin for services?Β  What happens when the customer is not satisfied?Β  What happens when they demand a refund? If you think this does not open a whole other case of drama you are not looking at the bigger picture.Β  What happens when said unsatisfied customer does nothing but bad mouth the abilities of the service provider?Β  In regards to builders they started to give items away because they were being stolen.Β  Add a cost to the items and theft rates rise.Β  Also on 3DX we had very few if any incidents of account hacking.Β  Increase the value of the coin and items in inventory and it will become the goal of some to hack your account to obtain both coin and inventory.Β  I am just saying it is not all glory and roses and it WILL change the game.

25 minutes ago, Ross said:

well, I think you have a better chance of growing a monkey out of your butt than you do this game having a micro economy, Gizmo himself has said many, many times things will always be free in game. no shops.

Hope so.

22 minutes ago, Ross said:

one last thing, lets say for shits and giggles they allowed people to buy hookers in game

But people already can do it. The only difference that instead of giving xgold directly, client buys gifts using his xgold.

19 minutes ago, Ross said:

yeah you are right . after thinking it over. as long as real cash isnt used in game, I dont care.Β 

Remember there is more that can be done with coin than a picture of dollar bills.Β  It may not be real cash but certainly more valuable than a gift.Β  Women will be bribed as in other games. Accounts will be hacked.Β  It will shift our little corner of the world and I find that rather sad. Β 

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Hope so.

But people already can do it. The only difference that instead of giving xgold directly, client buys gifts using his xgold.

No Xizi they don't.Β  This ups the value considerably and you know it or you would not want it.Β  Money can be earned for alts, marriages/divorces, picture slots, name changes, and now anything else someone wishes to charge for.Β  And those will not always be nice things.

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

ThereΒ is no sense to argue without testing the feature.

That's the point though.Β  There is no testing needed.Β  These things are already being done in other games.Β  Anyone who has ever played a game where "coin" is exchangeable knows this to already be true.

I've put her on ignore list.Β  I am done discussing things with her when she won't listen and at least consider the down side to what she is asking for.Β  I am thinking she does not know the meaning of "NaΓ―ve".Β  Not anyΒ  worse than wearing rose colored glasses.Β  This will change our game. Some for good but most not. Β 

Then the vote should also be in forum... whats the point having it there when this is the 3dxchat forum!

Personally, I think its a bad idea.Β  The game is much better not having an economy and was one of the main reasons i came here.Β  Paying people will make everything more cynical, everything will have a price, everything will change. I know because i had seen it in another game.

There will be DJ's &Β builders fees, prostitutes,Β  club entrance fees, shops springing upΒ and along with it, hackers, thieves, fraudsters, scams, false promises and issues with keeping up with the Jones's.

I like the friendliness and generositity of our community now. How people help each other, how people kindly share their creations and services. They do it for the good of the game and not for self interest.

I would vote no to changing the ecomomics of the game but i'm not going to discord just to cast my vote.

I would also seriously consider my future here, if the very thing that attracted me here, changed.

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

That's the point though.Β  There is no testing needed.Β  These things are already being done in other games.Β  Anyone who has ever played a game where "coin" is exchangeable knows this to already be true.

In other games it works fine. There is no testing needed. Indeed.

48 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I've put her on ignore list.Β  I am done discussing things with her when she won't listen and at least consider the down side to what she is asking for.Β  I am thinking she does not know the meaning of "NaΓ―ve".Β  Not anyΒ  worse than wearing rose colored glasses.Β  This will change our game. Some for good but most not. Β 

It's funny to see someone put another in the ignore just because of an opinion. If you say so. Have a good one.

7 minutes ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

Then the vote should also be in forum... whats the point having it there when this is the 3dxchat forum!

Personally, I think its a bad idea.Β  The game is much better not having an economy and was one of the main reasons i came here.Β  Paying people will make everything more cynical, everything will have a price, everything will change. I know because i had seen it in another game.

There will be DJ's &Β builders fees, prostitutes,Β  club entrance fees, shops springing upΒ and along with it, hackers, thieves, fraudsters, scams, false promises and issues with keeping up with the Jones's.

I like the friendliness and generositity of our community now. How people help each other, how people kindly share their creations and services. They do it for the good of the game and not for self interest.

I would vote no to changing the ecomomics of the game but i'm not going to discord just to cast my vote.

I would also seriously consider my future here, if the very thing that attracted me here, changed.

If someone is predisposed to be cynical, that one will become it without money. You seem didn`t see disscussion about it.Β In the past, people began to use gifts with the same purpose. Gift for sex for example. Money transfer will show everything as it is and will get a chance to help on both sides of community: social part, roleplay part. If it will beΒ a bad idea for most people, community always are able to show the voice.

24 minutes ago, Vaughan_Rarius said:

I've tried.Β  The greedy won't listen or don't care. Or are just plain naΓ―ve enough to believe what you describe won't happen.Β  If I wanted to be on a game such as SL or RLD I'd have gone there. @Gizmo and @Lisa need to consider such things and be prepared to hire more staff to handle all of the reports/complaints that result. Β 

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

How she like to call people greedy and naive. How sheΒ can`tΒ see some good opportunities.

Well you Ex have admitted to having others pay your way to play in other games because of gold transfer and anyone who has not experienced the down side of what has been described is inexperienced which is another word meaning NAIVE.

1 minute ago, Celestryal said:

Well you Ex have admitted to having others pay your way to play in other games because of gold transfer and anyone who has not experienced the down side of what has been described is inexperienced which is another word meaning NAIVE.

It is so naive to think that I asked to pay for myself, it actually is a lie. It is too naive to think that I am not experienced. That is why i said to someone - "watch your mouth".

3 hours ago, Naptime said:

I think before maybe the xgold transfer wasn't toldly secure. Which may have face bigger issues like it being sold on 3rd party sites for less then 3dx advertised. 10k bots exporting the gold daily is a bigger problem then hookers sucking dick for xgold.

So true.

Β